Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) (91394 Views)

I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. / Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point / Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by penjm: 5:37am On Nov 18, 2019
Noblejay7:
How is it a crime to keep a lion as pet?
imaging oh, to the level that they even DEPLOYED police force. Na war?

1 Like

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 5:46am On Nov 18, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
So they want to arrest the lion now. Besides Lion cubs and rare reptiles are sold in Nigeria online. I don't know why the government is not bothered whenever endegered species like pythons, elephants, civet cats e.t.c that can be used to preserve the nation's heritage and wild life are being hunted for food and yet they are quick to clamp on someone that only wants to domesticate and not eat them

So lion is now a reptile?
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:47am On Nov 18, 2019
ayusco85:

So lion is now a reptile?
Read carefully before drawing a conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 6:15am On Nov 18, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

Read carefully before drawing a conclusion.

My bad. Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by ademijuwonlo(f): 6:21am On Nov 18, 2019
nzeobi:
Hope he has not feed any of his debtors or workers to the lion

My thoughts too!

1 Like

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by SendAbroad: 6:25am On Nov 18, 2019
penjm:
from your lines, you sounded more real. But pls don't ever be shame because you don't have rather be challenged. May God help you.

Fraudsters will always sound real until you dig further.

Investigate all his post. Same posts since September 11th on different topics in different sections
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 18, 2019
couragemurphy:
Can you imagine?

A Nigerian cant try this in their country.

Why are they inviting him? The proper word should've be en "arrested" and not "invited". He should be charged for unlawful possession and endangering of lives .....
How are we sure that lion hasn't eaten an erring employee still declared missing. Doctors should check stomach content ASAP.
*Bastarrd Indians!!

1 Like

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by mainaugustine(m): 6:35am On Nov 18, 2019
Runtown has a lion in his house..will they invite him for questioning?
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 6:37am On Nov 18, 2019
LabDNA:
How did he get it into the country. Must have bribed immigrations and customs I guess.

We have lions in Nigeria...
Although the population has been decimated.

Or perhaps he brought it in as a very young cub and told the foolish immigration/customs folks it was a cat. grin
>

2 Likes

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by greglee(m): 6:44am On Nov 18, 2019
Sage7:

After buying soft drinks & snacks for people, what will the child & mother eat afterwards.

I’d suggest you keep whatever you get for your family, entertaining guests shouldn’t be your priority at this point.
Exactly my thoughts, misplaced priority

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 6:58am On Nov 18, 2019
midolian:
How did he even bring the lion in without anyone noticing until now?

He probably brought it in when it was a cub and it would have passed for a kitten. It would be difficult for the authorities to spot the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by amliftedhigher: 7:03am On Nov 18, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
So they want to arrest the lion now. Besides Lion cubs and rare reptiles are sold online in Nigeria. I don't know why the government is not bothered whenever endegered species like pythons, elephants, civet cats e.t.c that can be used to preserve the nation's heritage and wild life are being hunted for food and yet they are quick to clamp on someone that only wants to domesticate and not eat them
This nonsense is what you rushed to type right? Ewu
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 7:12am On Nov 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All I want to know is why the asshole of an Indian national who has been invited for questioning still unnamed?

How much worse can our inferiority complex get?

If it were a Tijani, a Mubashiru or an Ikechukwu that owned this pet; the taskforce boss would have prided himself as being on top of the situation by spilling all their personal and private details.
But it is an almighty Indian, so he must be treated with the highest civility.

Tufiakwa!!

If Indians who have the worst mouth odour and who poop severally without cleaning their yansh can be treated like royalty in Lagos...then our inferiority complex is irredeemably topnotch.
WE NIGERIAN HAS A LONG WAY TO GO.

1 Like

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by Sirdave7776(m): 7:22am On Nov 18, 2019
actually I think the owner of the lion is trying to offer himself protection by scaring neighbors with the presence of the lion

but I also think the guy went too far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by pswankyemtb(m): 7:37am On Nov 18, 2019
The way this Indians are gaining grounds in this country I just don't understand this one put lion for house olagbara o ,they treat our people that works for them as slaves,dominating some side of Lagos and thinking they are untouchable and most of this things been done here ,dem no born naija people well to try half for their country, their mentality is that once you have money you can buy respect in Nigeria by bribing your way through...God bless naija hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 18, 2019
Yigiyaga:
How are we sure that lion hasn't eaten an erring employee still declared missing. Doctors should check stomach content ASAP.
*Bastarrd Indians!!

I didn't even think that way.... it is very possible. And most of these wealthy Asian's can be very mean. Like the Arabians, they can even serve their workers to wild pets for fun.

3 Likes

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by czar2k16(m): 7:58am On Nov 18, 2019
So Simba has been here all this while grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2019
couragemurphy:

I didn't even think that way.... it is very possible. And most of these wealthy Asia's can be very mean. Like the Arabians, they can even serve their workers to wild pets for fun.
Indians are mischievous people. Starve that lion for two weeks and it will consume an average man in 3 hours totally. Let them quickly get a search warrant....they always make videos of such gory acts to brag about it to their wealthy friends back home.
*Bastarrd Indians.

1 Like

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by Malawian(m): 8:16am On Nov 18, 2019
photo

1 Like

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by very4tune8: 8:18am On Nov 18, 2019
I don't see how this is a problem. Even the law has provisions for this. Once the owner has met the safety provisions he has right to domesticate the animal.
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 8:58am On Nov 18, 2019
The insecurity in the country can make one to do anything possible to protect him/her self
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by Redman44(m): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2019
Why do West African countries give their football teams nicknames like Teranga Lions of Senegal, Indomitable Lions of Cameroun etc. This means there are lions native to these countries. So, lion cubs can be purchased from these neighboring countries and sprinted into Nigeria via road transport. Cameroun is very close to Nigeria, you know cool cool cool cool. Hmn.

1 Like

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by davillian(m): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2019
LabDNA:
How did he get it into the country. Must have bribed immigrations and customs I guess.
Maybe they told custom it was a dog
And aboki no know the difference between dog and lion....besides it haram to touch dog hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 9:49am On Nov 18, 2019
johnmba:
Agu na eche mba
Pls wat is d meaning
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 10:12am On Nov 18, 2019
Juliette05:
beware of lions
good sense of humour
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by Tapout(m): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2019
johnmba:
Agu na eche mba

grin grin grin grin grin u done finish me with laugh here.
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by CuriosityStream: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2019
johnmba:
Agu na eche mba

Hope you know Agu is not Lion?

Odum ebo Victoria Island
Re: Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2019
maybe it has been tamed,cos no sane human can keep a wild animal such as lion as pet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! / 'Beauty & The Beast': Huge Bear Abandoned As A Cub Now Russian Supermodel (Pics) / Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.