Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

I Don’t Believe In Divorce – Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up To Ovation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Believe In Divorce – Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up To Ovation (1657 Views)

Sexy Juliet Ibrahim Looks Sweet To Ovation Carol (photos) / Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' / "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Believe In Divorce – Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up To Ovation by nxchanger: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2010
Love, Life, Passion & The Price of Fame – Genevieve Nnaji opens up to Ovation for an Exclusive Interview & Photoshoot

Just when we thought Ovation was strictly for the older folks, they grabbed a scoop that will entice the younger generation to pick up a copy of the magazine. In what can be described as her most in-depth interview ever, Superstar Nigerian actress and Face of MUD cosmetics Genevieve Nnaji sat down with Ovation’s Patience Ikpe and chatted about love, life, charity, family and so much more! Ovation also shot an exclusive photospread – for the shoot, she rocked pieces from her St. Genevieve line. Buy your copy of Ovation to read the entire interview as well as other features.

Here are quick facts and excerpts from the interview and check out the exclusive photos below:
Quick Facts

http://.com/i-don%E2%80%99t-believe-in-divorce-%E2%80%93-genevieve-nnaji-opens-up-to-ovation-for-an-exclusive-interview/
Re: I Don’t Believe In Divorce – Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up To Ovation by ifyalways(f): 8:54am On Nov 19, 2010
which website be diop?why dont u copy and paste undecided
Btwn,all these daily Gen"s threads sef,its hightime the mods creates a sub-section for her cheesy . . .she apparently brings traffic,stalkers,haters and fans.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Divorce – Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up To Ovation by nxchanger: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2010
ifyalways:

which website be diop?why dont u copy and paste undecided
Btwn,all these daily Gen"s threads sef,its hightime the mods creates a sub-section for her cheesy . . .she apparently brings traffic,stalkers,haters and fans.

if i post all content i can get ban for SPAM because nairaland automatic filter spam by number of post
Re: I Don’t Believe In Divorce – Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up To Ovation by MissyB3(f): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2010
The Interview

What has been your most challenging role in a movie?
(Exhales) All of them come with their different challenges. But I would say playing the role of a blind girl in Wind of Glory was extremely challenging and I still consider it one of my favourite movies.

Do you have plans of going into producing or directing movies?
Yes obviously, I do.

Have you ever had any surgical beauty enhancements?
No. Not yet.

What does love mean to you?
Love, (exhales) well, what is love? (laughs,) love for me is when you derive joy in giving not in receiving. When you are happy loving someone and doing things for that person without asking anything in return, that is love, genuine love.

Are you in a relationship?
In God we trust.

Any plans for marriage?
As for marriage, it’s every woman’s dream to get married. We can’t lie to ourselves. I do want to get married but overtime I have had opportunities to get married but I realise getting married is not actually the problem. The problem is finding someone you are compatible with because I’m born Catholic, I’m raised Catholic, I don’t believe in divorce. If I get married, I really want to stay married and staying married is not an easy thing. It means you are completely in tune with your partner. It means you’ve found your soul mate because you’ll have to be able to stand a lot of disappointments that would definitely come but then again you have to learn to forgive. For me, before I choose a partner I have to ask myself if this is the kind of person I would be willing to forgive no matter what when the time comes. If the answer is no, then that person is wrong for me. That person is not the person you want to get married to. If you know you can look into someone’s eyes and say yes, this is the most you can do to me. if you actually cheat on me the first time, I can find it in my heart to forgive you. If you can answer that question honestly and truthfully to yourself then you’ll know if that person is your partner or not. So compatibility is the word aside from the physical attributes that have to go with it. I need to be comfortable because I’m a woman and I’m used to a certain lifestyle.

What should your ideal man look like?
My dear, let’s not go there, I don’t want to chase market (laughs).

Any word for your fans
To all of you, for whatever reason you love me, I want you to know I appreciate it. I would not be where I am today without you obviously and as much as I come first in everything I do, I always consider you because you are a part of the decisions I make in my life.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Divorce – Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up To Ovation by MissyB3(f): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2010
As for marriage, it’s every woman’s dream to get married. We can’t lie to ourselves. I do want to get married but overtime I have had opportunities to get married but I realise getting married is not actually the problem.

I need to be comfortable because I’m a woman and I’m used to a certain lifestyle.

Are you in a relationship?
In God we trust.

What should your ideal man look like?
My dear, let’s not go there, I don’t want to chase market (laughs).
Classic!!! kiss kiss kiss

What has been your most challenging role in a movie?
(Exhales) All of them come with their different challenges. But I would say playing the role of a blind girl in Wind of Glory was extremely challenging and I still consider it one of my favourite movies
Nice movie!
Re: I Don’t Believe In Divorce – Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up To Ovation by aguye7: 11:40am On Nov 19, 2010
shocked
Re: I Don’t Believe In Divorce – Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up To Ovation by favouredjb(f): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2010
I hope dbanj is ready to marry her
Re: I Don’t Believe In Divorce – Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up To Ovation by iselectolga: 9:47am On Oct 31, 2013
SCAMMED / DEFRAUD OF $630 USD BY N-XCHANGER (ADEOYE AYOOLA)

Am here to complain of PerfectMoney Authorized exchanger called N-xchanger defrauded me of $630 USD, i place order to sell perfectmoney on the 27/10/2013 to N-xchanger. After all transaction done, he requested for prove of my ID with my full face capture, which i did and sent to him.

He refuse to Credit my Naira Account and never refund back my dollars to my PM Account. When i called, he never answered my phone calls.

Attached is the prove of my transaction with N-xchanger and also below is the details of PM i transfered to him.
Sent Payment: 630.00 USD to account U5703654 from U4721315. Batch: 38920420.

Photo Prove link : http://nxchangertransactionsphoto.imgur.com/all/

He close the ticket i use in contacting him for my Order without paying me or refunding me back my dollars (PM).
http://n-xchanger.com.ng Own by Adeoye Ayoola Defraud / Scam me of $630USD through Perfect Money.

Adeoye Ayoola should prove me wrong if this is not correct!!!

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey And His Group Are Back? / Nollywood Actress Goes ‘mad’ / Iyanya Acquires Range Over Worth Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.