Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party (6074 Views)

Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri / Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends / Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party by GistMore8: 3:31am On Nov 18, 2019
BBNaija winner, Mercy and Cubana Chief priest may have sorted out their issues as they were seen having a good time at the Cubana Yatch party in Dubai. Gistmore reports

The Yatch party was organized by the entire Cubana, Mercy and her boyfriend, Ike were seen chiiling in the same Yatch with members of Cubana.

Recall the relationship between reality TV star, Mercy Eke and club owner, Cubana Chief Priest is strained after he deleted all her photos from his social media and unfollowed her following the audio Moet Hennessey endorsement deal.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/bbnaijas-mercy-cubana-chief-priest-ike-spotted-at-the-cubana-yatch-party-in-dubai

Re: BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party by GistMore8: 3:32am On Nov 18, 2019
See More Photos and Watch Video =>> HERE

Re: BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party by Psimagestudio: 3:35am On Nov 18, 2019
Like seriously?
Re: BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party by AllenSpencer: 3:37am On Nov 18, 2019
This IK don turn Mercy luggage

I doubt if he has plans for his life.

Wasn't he busy before BBN...

BBN either makes you or break you. Now he is just Mercy's handbag.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 18, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Wetin consign you?
As in, wetin consign your Mr Ibu consign flat tummy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party by Threebear(m): 5:43am On Nov 18, 2019
Na dey people wey dey put mouth for celebrity fight I dey pity pass.

These guys will still ball , party and live it up because they move with the same circle .

Poor fan will use hundred MB data and be collecting generational curses grin cheesy in the name of celebrity defender.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party by Juliette05(f): 5:49am On Nov 18, 2019
celebrities are like politicians quarrel in the day And make it public make up in the night and keep it secret

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party by GistMore8: 5:51am On Nov 18, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party by partnerbizn5(m): 5:55am On Nov 18, 2019
These niggas are usually pickers hiding under legit biz.

Na wetin dem dey use clean dirty benjamins.

I don go ooo.

See below

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party by Xaomingo: 6:16am On Nov 18, 2019
Glad to see they have settled it
Re: BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party by Jordan97: 6:55am On Nov 18, 2019
angry
Re: BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party by yaqq: 7:27am On Nov 18, 2019
Some persons the chop life well.....
Gubana na gay na
Re: BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party by Gee001: 8:35am On Nov 18, 2019
Chai, see married men chilling and cruising in the yatch with umuwanyis. I doubt if their wives are there.
Re: BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:03am On Nov 18, 2019
Obi Cubana Cubana prime minister where is jowizazaa na him clique be this rich niggas I will be joining you soon grin
Re: BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party by Thecvbankng: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
Allow us the opportunity to fine tune, edit, update and create a professional ATS compliant resume/CV, cover letter, and LinkedIn account that demands attention and will put you in the running.
See some testimonies from our previous clients in our signature below and also reach out to us via the contact in the signature too.
Re: BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party by Margy: 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
Gee001:
Chai, see married men chilling and cruising in the yatch with umuwanyis. I doubt if their wives are there.

Are these men truly married? God forbid........ when they should be home with their wives and children planning the future and helping out with children's homework....what manner of USELESSNESS!..Tufiakwa
Re: BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party by Gee001: 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
Margy:

Are these men truly married? God forbid........ when they should be home with their wives and children planning the future and helping out with children's homework....what manner of USELESSNESS!..Tufiakwa

I'm surprised. It's just sad
Re: BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party by Tarabye: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
Re: BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party by oneman2k7: 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
This guy sha just wan chop from d punny
Re: BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party by GistConnect: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
embarassed
Re: BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party by Amstupid(m): 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
Tarabye:
Ike is her hand bag following Mercy up and down
shataaaaapppp angry

Re: BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party by chriskosherbal(m): 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
Margy:

Men like this also marry thier likes....so don't be surprised that is only househelp that is looking after the children or they are in boarding school, cos as we speak thier so called wives will also be balling somewhere with one young bobo, two can play the game u know lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party by Rolly22(m): 12:45am On Nov 19, 2019
Margy:

So because they are married, they shouldn't be out there enjoying themselves?
Re: BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 19, 2019
Inside life.. Awon kan chop life,awon kan jewa!
Re: BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party by Khd95(m): 2:57am On Nov 19, 2019
AllenSpencer:

if DJ cuppy wan use me hand bag I no mind aje

So far I go dey tidy the Congo and spend her money + her popsy own join
Re: BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party by Margy: 5:05am On Nov 19, 2019
chriskosherbal:
Men like this also marry thier likes....so don't be surprised that is only househelp that is looking after the children or they are in boarding school, cos as we speak thier so called wives will also be balling somewhere with one young bobo, two can play the game u know lol

You are right inbtwn. What is good for the goose is good for the gander!.. lol
Re: BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party by Margy: 5:06am On Nov 19, 2019
Rolly22:

So because they are married, they shouldn't be out there enjoying themselves?

Another one spotted....

Please use your brain.. those men are useless... be like them at your own peril!.. lol

(1) (Reply)

Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) / Simi Pregnant For Falz? See What Falz Revealed On His Snapchat (photos) / Dwarf Turkish Couple, Lionel Messi's Lookalike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.