Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) (6076 Views)

Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) / Fans Blast Mbong Amata For Revealing Too Much In Her Dress At A London Event / Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) by noetic5: 5:50am On Dec 21, 2015
She was hanging out with fans in Calabar and she narrowly escaped a wardrobe malfunction as her boobs nearly spill off her dress... But somehow, them 'girls' remained intact. grin grin

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/12/cossys-boobs-nearly-spills-out-of-her.html

lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) by noetic5: 5:50am On Dec 21, 2015
smiley
Re: Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) by zeberebe: 5:51am On Dec 21, 2015
tongue
Re: Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) by stevealibi: 5:53am On Dec 21, 2015
Effc should investigate dat boobs

4 Likes

Re: Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) by YorubaWoman: 6:02am On Dec 21, 2015
Se otutu ki mu awon omo yi ni nitori bi won se ma n wo aya le.

1 Like

Re: Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 6:03am On Dec 21, 2015
Wa
Re: Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) by lasisi69(f): 6:09am On Dec 21, 2015
End time boobs.. It doesn't look real

1 Like

Re: Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) by 9janewsarena: 6:09am On Dec 21, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) by sugni: 6:10am On Dec 21, 2015
cry this is one of the reasons Men dont respect Women anymore

1 Like

Re: Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) by chybykee(m): 6:34am On Dec 21, 2015
I love boobs so F****** much but I sure do hate this. Prolly wife and mother WTF
Re: Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 6:58am On Dec 21, 2015
The 'muti-coloured' old girl behind her (to her right) sha..why is she 'oogling' @ those things Is she gay

God, please never let me or my friends get married to any of her friends!
Re: Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) by Zonex1(m): 7:32am On Dec 21, 2015
Endthime bobi
Re: Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) by Codeblues(m): 7:56am On Dec 21, 2015
I don't care if it spills out end time milk. Expired boobs. cool
Re: Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) by hatux: 7:58am On Dec 21, 2015
sugni:
cry this is one of the reasons Men dont respect Women anymore
Exactly!
Re: Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) by nairamaverick(m): 8:15am On Dec 21, 2015
Na today
Re: Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) by falcon01: 8:37am On Dec 21, 2015
fake
Re: Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) by EmmySparky(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2015
Lol fans of watboobs?? Crazy how the world spins
Re: Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) by Donkaz(m): 11:06am On Dec 21, 2015
Op "nearly" can never kill a bird
Re: Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) by Ewizard(m): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2015
Chisos kwist... shocked

Buhari should probe diz boobs...
Dey might discover dasuki's arms fund in it..

1 Like

Re: Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 21, 2015
And somehow this is still news?

1 Like

Re: Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) by Evathyst(f): 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
AngryNigerian:
The 'muti-coloured' old girl behind her (to her right) sha..why is she 'oogling' @ those things Is she gay??
Lez you mean?

How can two ladies be gay?

Abeg if you finish, kindly pass me that thing wey you dey smoke, meself wan 'high' small. Lolz!

1 Like

Re: Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 4:13am On Dec 22, 2015
Evathyst:
Lez you mean?

How can two ladies be GAY?

Abeg if you finish, kindly pass me that thing wey you dey smoke, meself wan 'high' small. Lolz!
Re: Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 4:17am On Dec 22, 2015
Evathyst:
Lez you mean?

How can two ladies be GAY?

Definition...GAY: 1. Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.
2. a homosexual male or female. 3...

Sweetheart, don't accept all that you are told...gay is (or was) a colloquial name for both men & women wey de chuk dia fellow sex (the thing makes me 1na mess up d floor!!!).

...& for the second, hmmm, e don tay wen i begin to de suspect u ooo
Re: Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) by Evathyst(f): 10:18am On Dec 22, 2015
AngryNigerian:

Definition...GAY: 1. Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.
2. a homosexual male or female. 3...

Sweetheart, don't accept all that you are told...gay is (or was) a colloquial name for both men & women wey de chuk dia fellow sex (the thing makes me 1na mess up d floor!!!).

...& for the second, hmmm, e don tay wen i begin to de suspect u ooo
Lolz! Thanks for the clarification, I've looked it up myself. See why I respect some of you. wink

As for my second request of you passing me that thing that makes you 'high' whatever is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander. You think it's only guys that high? Some ladies dey smoke pass motor silencer. tongue

1 Like

Re: Cossy's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Dress At Calabar Event(photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
Evathyst:
Lolz! Thanks for the clarification, I've looked it up myself. See why I respect some of you. wink

As for my second request of you passing me that thing that makes you 'high' whatever is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander. You think it's only guys that high? Some ladies dey smoke pass motor silencer. tongue

Very simple...

I get high whenever we get it wrong, & you kno how frequent it happens! Your high cannot be higher than my high anyway...I remain the genuine #AngryNigerian

(1) (Reply)

Simi Pregnant For Falz? See What Falz Revealed On His Snapchat (photos) / BBNaija Mercy, Cubana Chief Priest, Ike Chilling At The Cubana Yatch Party / Fans React As Wizkid Changes His Profile Name On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.