Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (27892 Views)

Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview / Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch / Muma Gee Shares Underwear Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2019
Singer and actress, Muma Gee celebrates her 41st birthday today.

To mark her birthday, the mum of 3 shared a cute picture and wrote:

Hurray!!! Am plus one today. Gratitude! Gratitude!! Gratitude!!! for another special birthday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4_BKAdJOdm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Muma Gee and actor Prince Eke got married in 2011. The marriage produced 3 Kids. After it crashed, Prince Eke relocated abroad.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Houseofglam7(f): 8:14am On Nov 18, 2019
Happy birthday to her

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Noblekingmusic: 8:16am On Nov 18, 2019
Hbd oo
Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by tayebest(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2019
Happy Birthday! More wins to your way! cool
Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by MJBOLT: 8:21am On Nov 18, 2019
MILF grin

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by izzou(m): 8:21am On Nov 18, 2019
grin

This life sef... One moment you're reigning, the next moment, you're chilling in the abyss of oblivion

I'm not sure I know her if I see her physically grin

And I need to do an extensive research on crashed marriages among celebrities

Happy birthday Gee

10 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Xaomingo: 8:34am On Nov 18, 2019
Happy birthday to her
Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Coachlizzy(f): 8:39am On Nov 18, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by nabegibeg: 8:53am On Nov 18, 2019
lalasticlala:
Singer and actress, Muma Gee celebrates her 41st birthday today.

To mark her birthday, the mum of 3 shared a cute picture and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4_BKAdJOdm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Muma Gee and actor Prince Eke got married in 2011. The marriage produced 3 Kids. After it crashed, Prince Eke relocated abroad.

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by LyfeJennings(m): 8:53am On Nov 18, 2019
LIEZZZZZZZZ
LIESSSSSSS FROM THE PIT OF HELL
HOW MUMA GEE GO BE 41
SHE CANT BE THAT YOUNG
THIS WOMAN IS NO LESS THAN 92
WALAHI

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by naijadrivablog: 8:54am On Nov 18, 2019
Muma G from Choba that year.
If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Sheriman(m): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2019
Who be she����
Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by ednut1(m): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2019
izzou:
grin

This life sef... One moment you're reigning, the next moment, you're chilling in the abyss of oblivion

I'm not sure I know her if I see her physically grin

And I need to do an extensive research on crashed marriages among celebrities

Happy birthday Gee
still yet people still dey proud. Where is humblesmith, praise, j martins, shasa p, tu shortz today

8 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 18, 2019
Happy Birthday to her. Still looking young.

But then, if you want a private IELTS tutor in Lagos, with a comparatively guaranteed one-time success at the exam, send a mail to editus dot ng at gmail dot com, and let's talk.

3 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 18, 2019
Forty Gini?

4 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by KanuSE: 8:56am On Nov 18, 2019
Who's she?
Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by nairalanduseles: 8:56am On Nov 18, 2019
LyfeJennings:
LIEZZZZZZZZ
HOW MUMA GEE GO BE 41
SHE CANT BE THAT YOUNG
THIS WOMAN IS NO LESS THAN 48
WALAHI

How does that add happiness in your sour life.......learn to be happy for others maybe ur pathetic situation will change
Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 8:57am On Nov 18, 2019
LyfeJennings:
LIEZZZZZZZZ
HOW MUMA GEE GO BE 41
SHE CANT BE THAT YOUNG
WALAHI

Abi, cos I know she was already in her 40s then or pretty close. She can't be 41 when people like Lilian Bach are way older lol

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by FactBoyz: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2019
cool
Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by ursullalinda(f): 8:57am On Nov 18, 2019
HBD Ma....but 41 sounds a bit unbelievable

7 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2019
LyfeJennings:
LIEZZZZZZZZ
HOW MUMA GEE GO BE 41
SHE CANT BE THAT YOUNG
WALAHI

48 is good na, she looks 54. Lol!

9 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by digicoon: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2019
Nice
Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by spirul77: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2019
"ewo, see me see trouble o, dis accra boy want to chop my akara o"
I know say Indomie kids no know dis one, lol.

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2019
Nawtygrrlsecret:

Abi, cos I know she was already in her 40s then or pretty close. She can't be 41 when people like Lilian Bach are way older lol

To think Empress is 40 yet this old woman is claiming 41.

13 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by LOGOBELT: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2019
Hmmm

Buy Original Laptop Charger and Laptop Battery at low price, Check my Signature for Contact Details.
Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by ChaseVibes(m): 8:57am On Nov 18, 2019
Nice
Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by izzou(m): 8:58am On Nov 18, 2019
ednut1:
still yet people still dey proud. Where is humblesmith, praise, j martins, shasa p, tu shortz today

The list is endless...

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by ninodaniel(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2019
ednut1:
why come dey mention humblesmith name for here.
u dey put humble in muma gee,j martins tu shortz and shasa p or whatever u Call her category? u must b high on something. because humble is more relevant than u now

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by LyfeJennings(m): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2019
nairalanduseles:

How does that add happiness in your sour life.......learn to be happy for others maybe ur pathetic situation will change

Weyrey
Pathetic, U say
I am very comfortable in life
I will buy U and the air U breathe
No Jokes
Abi U are MUMA GEE
God punish U

2 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by LyfeJennings(m): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2019
Nawtygrrlsecret:

She is older than 41
I'm quite sure she sponsored this post self to know if people remember her
Lol
But she is sure in her 50s
She can't be same age bracket with Empress Njamah and Annie Idibia....
Lailai
She is a 50s

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by YorubaPrince: 9:17am On Nov 18, 2019
Dis arugbo here na >50yrs, abeg joor! angry

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl / Mr Ibu's Son, Jeffrey's Birthday Celebration In Pictures / Jnr Pope Odonwodo & Wife, Jennifer Awele Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.