Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly (8076 Views)

How Did You Cope In A New Job Where You Had No Experience? / Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? / Job Opportunity | No Experience | Work From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Uyi2017(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
Goalnaldo:
when did you summit yours, I just did mine now.
Have you been contacted?
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Goalnaldo(m): 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
Uyi2017:

Have you been contacted?
no
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Uyi2017(m): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
Goalnaldo:
no
Okay. Just be patient. If they don't contact within 48 hours, kindly let me know.
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Mamabright(f): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
Yesterday, but I did not make it.
Goalnaldo:
when did you summit yours, I just did mine now.
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Mamabright(f): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
@Uyi, this is the stage that am in now. What do you suggest I answer A 30 year-old female client was broken up by her 30 year-old male ex:

>>> We still love each other but my ex is stressed about his work and he thinks he doesn’t have the bandwidth to be in a relationship. He thinks that he is dragging me down with his busy lifestyle. He found out that he might move to another country for 3 years which makes him stressed and choose to leave me. I kept saying I wanted to help him with his work stress but he refused and became more distant. I don’t want to give up on him. I’m not sure what to do, I’m assuming he doesn’t want to talk to me since he doesn’t want to be in a relationship. I haven't spoken to him in weeks.

Showing her ability to understand him will help build a positive emotional connection between them.
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Uyi2017(m): 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
Mamabright:
@Uyi, this is the stage that am in now. What do you suggest I answer A 30 year-old female client was broken up by her 30 year-old male ex:

>>> We still love each other but my ex is stressed about his work and he thinks he doesn’t have the bandwidth to be in a relationship. He thinks that he is dragging me down with his busy lifestyle. He found out that he might move to another country for 3 years which makes him stressed and choose to leave me. I kept saying I wanted to help him with his work stress but he refused and became more distant. I don’t want to give up on him. I’m not sure what to do, I’m assuming he doesn’t want to talk to me since he doesn’t want to be in a relationship. I haven't spoken to him in weeks.

Showing her ability to understand him will help build a positive emotional connection between them.
I will see if I can forward the answer to your mail.
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Uyi2017(m): 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
Mamabright:

I have sent you a mail. Mind you, you can add your words to what I have sent. Good luck
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Goalnaldo(m): 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2019
Uyi2017:

Okay. Just be patient. If they don't contact within 48 hours, kindly let me know.
okay thanks for the information. I read your signature and I was amazed. That's what humans ought to do.
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by shiwaggz57(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2019
I just submitted my application now.
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Uyi2017(m): 6:28am On Nov 28, 2019
Goalnaldo:
okay thanks for the information. I read your signature and I was amazed. That's what humans ought to do.
Thanks bro.
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Uyi2017(m): 6:29am On Nov 28, 2019
shiwaggz57:
I just submitted my application now.
Good luck
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Mamabright(f): 8:02am On Nov 28, 2019
@ Uyi I didn't see the mail
Uyi2017:

I have sent you a mail. Mind you, you can add your words to what I have sent. Good luck
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Uyi2017(m): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2019
Mamabright:
I have sent it again.
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Uyi2017(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2019
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Mamabright(f): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
Thanks Uyi, I've submitted it
Uyi2017:

I have sent it again.
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Olujames3020(m): 9:16am On Nov 29, 2019
Has anyone done the interview? If yes, how does it go. pls enlighten me. I have submitted since day before yesterday still expecting to hear from them.
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Hallenjay: 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mamabright:
did u use nigeria as country or somewhere else.
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Hallenjay: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mamabright:
Thanks Uyi, I've submitted it
pls send me the answers to the questions.
They are so enormous.
From.the Sarah down to the 13th .
Pls help a broda
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Uyi2017(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
Olujames3020:
Has anyone done the interview? If yes, how does it go. pls enlighten me. I have submitted since day before yesterday still expecting to hear from them.
If you pass, you will be contacted for an online interview with them via zoom. The interview are just normal interview questions and they will test your ability to analyze some relationship issues.
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Uyi2017(m): 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
[quote author=Hallenjay post=84470861]did u use nigeria as country or somewhere else.[/quote
Whether you use Nigeria or Kafanshan it doesn't matter. If you pass, you get the job. They don't discriminate.
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Uyi2017(m): 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
[quote author=Hallenjay post=84470861]did u use nigeria as country or somewhere else.[/quote

Whether you use Nigeria or Kafanshan it doesn't matter. If you pass, you get the job. They don't discriminate.
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Uyi2017(m): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hallenjay:
pls send me the answers to the questions.
They are so enormous.
From.the Sarah down to the 13th .
Pls help a broda

Bro, they are not that hard. If you find a cheap way to pass the test, it will affect your interview. Put your mind to it and you will definitely get answers.
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Uyi2017(m): 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
nugwa1803:

I filled out the application and i have being scheduled for a video interview on friday. Any information that would be helpful??
I guess your interview will be today, How far preparations?
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Olujames3020(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
Uyi2017:

If you pass, you will be contacted for an online interview with them via zoom. The interview are just normal interview questions and they will test your ability to analyze some relationship issues.

Thanks
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Hallenjay: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
Uyi2017:

Bro, they are not that hard. If you find a cheap way to pass the test, it will affect your interview. Put your mind to it and you will definitely get answers.
I've finished it in my own way with all my best.
I did not get any initial email from them and I hope am.still on the track or off it.
I tot I shd be notified that they recieved my attempt bit nothing.
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Uyi2017(m): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hallenjay:
I've finished it in my own way with all my best.
I did not get any initial email from them and I hope am.still on the track or off it.
I tot I shd be notified that they recieved my attempt bit nothing.

If you didn't get any email from them kindly contact them via careers@relationshiphero.com
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Chukwu94: 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
Uyi2017:
Please is application for the job still on
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Uyi2017(m): 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
Chukwu94:
Please is application for the job still on
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by nugwa1803(f): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
Uyi2017:

I guess your interview will be today, How far preparations?
I'm still getting prepared o. I sent you a whatsapp message since yesterday.
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Uyi2017(m): 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
nugwa1803:

I'm still getting prepared o. I sent you a whatsapp message since yesterday.
Sorry I didn't reply. Beep me so I can give you some tips
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by annie74(f): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
Uyi2017:

Sorry I didn't reply. Beep me so I can give you some tips

Hi Uyi2017, I also have the video interview scheduled for next week. What's the interview like? Any tips?
Re: Relationship Advisors – No Experience ( Work From Home ) 300k/monthly by Hallenjay: 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
Uyi2017:

If you didn't get any email from them kindly contact them via careers@relationshiphero.com
ok.
I'll do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N-power Batch C: How To Fix Relocation Issues / Dana Airline Services Is Recruiting. / Can You Re-apply In A Firm That Retrenched You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.