Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) (41537 Views)

Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death In Edo (Photos) / Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) / Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Wettoid123: 11:41am On Nov 19, 2019
The mother cause this,, why dropping money for big boys like these, if you must drop money you wud have drop it for both cos I believe before now you should know that I. K is very brutal when it comes to money.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Gartol(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2019
I am a yourba Guy, but I don't expect us to move forward as a nation if we don't stick together. Many of these guys that just come over online and turn everything to e-war. We weren't like this before. Someone stabbed his brother to death and all you could do is drag is root? A lot of kids come here to read comments I wonder what kind of example you are all setting for them.
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Bigcowhorn: 11:47am On Nov 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
One of the most risky thing any human on earth can do is to drag money with an Igbo man

Or drag 50 naira with a Yoruba agbero on the streets of Lagos.

Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by fatymore(f): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2019
Because of how much please
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by KanuSE: 11:48am On Nov 19, 2019
Reezelerr:
can u stake atleast 5k - 10k on a sure winning game to pay after win?
what'sapp 090-235-85-033

Pass this on to your immediate family first so y'all can make the millions.

Thief.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Bigcowhorn: 11:49am On Nov 19, 2019
Wettoid123:
The mother cause this,, why dropping money for big boys like these, if you must drop money you wud have drop it for both cos I believe before now you should know that I. K is very brutal when it comes to money.

Exactly. You are wise and have many siblings indeed.
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
One of the most risky thing any human on earth can do is to drag money with an Igbo man

It has nothing to do . with the tribe, this guy is just heartless probably a cultist or one of those who feel their too big for their younger ones to disagree with them.
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by xjiggy: 11:49am On Nov 19, 2019
Original prodigal son
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2019
Igbo with money mentality.
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2019
kill because of money.

kill because of land.

some people self.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by ikwedim(m): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2019
When you join cult, everything to you na kill kill
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by BabyApple(m): 11:54am On Nov 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
e ti ya were sir. cheesy cheesy angry
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by KanuSE: 11:59am On Nov 19, 2019
Growingrace:

You get sense so?... Na tribal talk be this or na anger and greed... It can come from anywhere.... You need grow up bro

No sir, this is quite common with Igbos - finding it hard to control their temperament.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by kammali: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Way brother you killed your brother,hw do you come out the problem now,You better run forever or you face the mother case.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by delishpot: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Foster212 will be like, why was he resisting the arrest of his #500? Death or worse is what he deserved for resisting to submit his cash. Foster212 approves using force if the person is resisting.

@Topic, the mother will wish she did not drop that money. Such a heart breaking ish!
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Awon Chinaza, it is dem amaka people again.
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by KanuSE: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
Gartol:
I am a yourba Guy, but I don't expect us to move forward as a nation if we don't stick together. Many of these guys that just come over online and turn everything to e-war. We weren't like this before. Someone stabbed his brother to death and all you could do is drag is root? A lot of kids come here to read comments I wonder what kind of example you are all setting for them.

Special Adviser on Tribal cohesion grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
pcguru1:
My brother owes me 50k and another one 15k just saying.
And so?

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Jasen1(m): 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
So as tj big reach their mama still de drop money for them
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
Noel1:

And so?

Because killing for 500 is not the point, I think the person involved prob had an anger issue. I'm just wondering to myself if someone can kill for 500 what should others be owned massive amount do ?

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by bonnyhope: 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

so na only them like moni abi?
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by paix(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
What becomes of the parents if eventually, he's caught and sentenced to death or imprisoned for life?
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
Poverty na bastard, 500 naira sha
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
pcguru1:

Because killing for 500 is not the point, I think the person involved prob had an anger issue. I'm just wondering to myself if someone can kill for 500 what should others be owned massive amount do ?
Yea... I now get ur point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
Because of 500 naira?

God forbid! Poverty bad o.

The guy is heartless. He should be made to dance to the tune of the music he's started.

RIP Chinaza
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by icenti: 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
A man who will fight his younger one Because of 500 had no where to run to ���
He will be caught eventually, he's broke that's why he still depends on money from parents
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
sad sad ipob and violence. If dey nor chase u with cutlass, nah pestle Dem go use.FearWildPigs
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Oluwamytime1: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
I have info of the where about of this boy. I can not forget that tattoo. Contact me 09077586011
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
mysteryman2014:
Pity the mother to lose her two sons. Cain killed Abel and became fugitive same story again.
i tell you.both gone.
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Ojiofor: 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
A broke guy like him can not hide for long.
Stupid boy.
Re: Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by aspiring44: 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Houseofglam7:
My goodness!!!!
Mad people everywhere

Psychosis is hidden in some people without notice .

OCD - obsessive compulsive Disorder is well profound this days . He won't be able to expain what made him to stab the brother .

The deed has been done , eyes will be clearer now before the Judge

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Set Self Ablaze Over Wife’s Infidelity In Delta (photo) / Interpol, EFCC Arrest 3 Nigerians In Operation Killer Bee / Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.