Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) (47957 Views)

FG Commissions 450 Metric Tons Cassava Processing Plant In Rivers / Imota Rice Mill Nears Completion, Set To Be The Third Largest In The World / Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2019
I don't know what it is with this political urchins who go about snapping pics of uncompleted or abandoned projects as evidence that govt is working. If not because something is wrong with their brains, how is a project started since 2017 and presently stalled supposed to be great news?!!
I can bet that before end of this month, someone will go and snap second Niger bridge or Lagos-Ibadan rail as evidence of performance again.
How the level of governance keeps falling in this country undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by pacespot(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2019
The way we are going now, rice will full market like sand. Planting rice is a good business for anyone wanting dive into entrepreneurship. If we can just keep this momentum
Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by miniziter(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2019
tonye33:
Will this reduce the price of rice?

Because I hear say wetin rise for this country no dey come down except Penis
Your own Penis no dey come down after service?

2 Likes

Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by Finnese001: 9:08am On Nov 19, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Yoruba 4 Life!

No be by mouth, no be chest beating, no be by noise...

Action speaks loudest! cool

Thunder fire all dem okoro! angry

That thunder will start from your father to the last person in your family, and that Same thunder will make sure there is no ant remaining in your household Amen.
Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by RICHOLAC(m): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2019
ki02020:

There's a saying that if you walk in a market place don't throw stone and if you...... You know the rest

That someone question or give contrary opinion to government actions or policy does not mean
Hatred

I'm from Abeokuta Ogun state,now tell me what's my gain hating on my region or my country
So people need help honestly.

1 Like

Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by Finnese001: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2019
Crixxx:
Coneheads above saw this news of a rice mill in "no man's land" and are already jubilating and bashing thinking its owned by a wasterner .. I swhilsws in tunde's voice.. Inferiority complex is bad

Chest beating orangutans

Rice Mill that if you research well, it might be owned by an Igbo man, 80% of properties in Lagos are owned by Igbos.

Idiots are busy answering host while the original host now are Igbos
Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by anonimi: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by Flier: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2019
samwash:
How many of our local rice farmers are into mechanise rice production in large scale that will supply this factory for better processing?
That is the question,they will probably import and process it there
Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2019
tonye33:

Certainly, the competition no go be here o.

1 Like

Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by Protect18: 9:17am On Nov 19, 2019
This picture can never be a 2.5million metric tones mill/silo. I have done 100k and 50k and I know the space they occupy. Moreover, the Mill will not be functional without the raw grains.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by anonimi: 9:18am On Nov 19, 2019
Agboriotejoye:
I don't know what it is with this political urchins who go about snapping pics of uncompleted or abandoned projects as evidence that govt is working. If not because something is wrong with their brains, how is a project started since 2017 and presently stalled supposed to be great news?!!
I can bet that before end of this month, someone will go and snap second Niger bridge or Lagos-Ibadan rail as evidence of performance again.
How the level of governance keeps falling in this country undecided undecided

God bless you real good for this revelation.
Will the zonebees tap into this revelation? I doubt.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024299_bubu6_jpeg86aaf8fa6cd32a5104ab6bf996dd1ee3

1 Like

Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2019
samwash:
How many of our local rice farmers are into mechanise rice production in large scale that will supply this factory for better processing?
Someone with brain. Don't mind the charlatans
Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by Prechy08(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2019
Source of raw material? How many people grows(farm) rice in that quantity in Lagos?

Should have being moved to ebony or benue state
Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by nedekid: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2019
lereinter:

You are not supposed to live among humans
It seens the guy has been banned because I cannot find his original post to give him my opinion about him.
Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2019
Protect18:
This picture can never be a 2.5million metric tones mill/silo. I have done 100k and 50k and I know the space they occupy. Moreover, the Mill will not be functional without the raw grains.

So you think a multi million dollar company will just wake up one day and just rush to build a multi billion naira industry without making proper available their source of raw materials?
Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2019
It is not by rice milk only but the number of farmers producing paddy.
Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2019
futurism:

Give me a name and please ask your seller for it. I would need a bag.

Sure thing. Will revert

1 Like

Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2019
lexy2014:

So it is border closure that made this Imota rice mill to appear? That's amazing
Don't mind the ignorant dude. Mill that was started in 2017 during Ambode's tenure
Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by Tarabye: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2019
Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by Kaybex007(m): 9:43am On Nov 19, 2019
Please show us only when it starts working and people are already feeling it. I am tired of all these long term projects the Nigeria government embark on and dies at the middle or the beginning of the journey.
Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by Bigcowhorn: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Yoruba 4 Life!

No be by mouth, no be chest beating, no be by noise...

Action speaks loudest! cool

Thunder fire all dem okoro! angry

Take it easy bro. I be okoro and you know as my trouble dey be. Moreover this one is another lake rice that will surly disappear with time so don't get too excited

Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by surgical: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2019
lereinter:

You are not supposed to live among humans
Those guys are illiterates under the leadership of mc oluomo
They don't know much just ignore them
Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2019
tonye33:

sure, if we have more of that.

1 Like

Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2019
mrvitalis:
Everyone building mill I wonder who go farm the rice
That's you need to farm too.
Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2019
Myde4naija:
no investors will put in their money when they are so sure of market threat. Foreign rice is a threat to any upcoming rice mills, they are sure the border will be closed on rice and the likes that's why they invest.

U didn't answer d question I asked. Is it because d border was closed that made this Imota rice mill to appear?
Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2019
ki02020:
Structures like this should have been in operation before the border closure
that's what this government doesn't understand
Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2019
tonye33:

The central idea is to provide job opportunities and reduce reliance on govt for job

1 Like

Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by omerukokwuru(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2019
Magicians:
We no de south for SW but despicable pigs will just not let you be in peace with their daily insult.
you an irredeemable tribalistic idiot
Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by Bigcowhorn: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2019
I woke up this morning to find Chenzen's thread gone. @Redcreme21 that's how your pal BlueAir operates. He is currently on ban *(still on Nl and can only share posts which i see, but cannot comment or like them). When he sees what he hates he logs out and returns as Globalman2018, which is free to roam, and hits the report button.

As I suspected he's been hitting report buttons on Chenzen's thread which brought the attention of modes to it. This is cos he can't allow it stand after my allusion to his defeat in our beef. He got himself banned in error again by the way.

@BlueAir, just so you know it. I know you are following me upandan like a love sick dog but i don't care. That's until i get banned then you become my only business on NL again. That's how we will be doing it now since you love to romance report buttons far more than Redcreme21's very sexy fresh body. Better go and kneel down and apologize to her for your insult before she hates you and cancels your exclusive access to it for life.

Modified:

@BlueAir looks like you lose. The topic is right back again. Feel free to come explain the iberiberism behind your moniker soon.

Cheers and goodbye ooo.

cc- Redcreme21
cc- Chenzen

1 Like

Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 10:06am On Nov 19, 2019
Where is the rice?
Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by thedio(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2019
ki02020:
Structures like this should have been in operation before the border closure
who will invest his money into rice mill without border closure.can u?
Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by alphaeus212(m): 10:16am On Nov 19, 2019
grin grin Audio rive mills everywhere, no wonder rice still cost much! Mteewww

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery / Have You Ever Seen Black Maize Before? This Will Shock You / Cost Implication For The Cultivativation Of 1 Hectare Of Cassava Production.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.