Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,569 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery (47904 Views)

Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot / Some Mistakes Catfish Breeders Make #2 / Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Yommiefish(m): 11:40am On May 28, 2015
Who say you have to spend fortune to have a successful breeding operations. Here are few shot from my 3bedroom apartment. I use just one of the room aside my farm as experiment and see what I have.

I did this to complement 'robonski' article on the need for grow-out farmers to own their own hatchery. I set out to design a easy to construct and easy to manage sit-at-home wooden vat for our breeding pleasure

Whatever your capacity there is always a design for you: Water Recyclelatory System, Plastics flow-through, wooden, concrete ponds etc. We solve all your breeding related problems.

Our fish industry must survive against all odds. That's our determination and our aim @ solving our problems.

Here in Benin-city where fish just vanish into thin here due to poor water PH.

www.catfishplus.
www.Facebook.com/NaijaCatfishBreeders
Olaidemuyiwa@gmail.com

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by indiraserv: 11:41am On May 28, 2015
Nice one ....waiting for pictures
Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Neduzze5(m): 11:41am On May 28, 2015
Where the pinshure na? undecided

1 Like

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Yommiefish(m): 11:53am On May 28, 2015
Having difficulty uploading!

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 28, 2015
Nigeria youths always surviving on personal effort

shame on the govt abeg.

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Yommiefish(m): 12:01pm On May 28, 2015
Others

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by abdul4new(m): 12:10pm On May 28, 2015
This is what I called self emplyment with self determination .keep it up one day you will feed the nation.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by robonski15(m): 2:47pm On May 28, 2015
Am shorts of words, this is superb.. The sky is your starting point bro.. While our youths will be there complaining about government not doing anything and be jobless, we just have to find out what we can do for ourselves. cheers

www.agricnetwork.com

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Johnnyessence(m): 3:37pm On May 28, 2015
this is awesome more greese to ur elbow d Lord is ur strength.

6 Likes

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by classicyung(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2015
Self employment gradually becoming the order of the day

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by CHARLESFISH22: 4:09pm On May 28, 2015
wow! So amassing 2 see. pls dear, I will like know more about hatching and Fry's production dear. About passing out from NYSC and am seriously thinking Agro (Fishery precisely),don't know how 2 reach u dear, My numb is 08068906659. More greese 2 ur elbow dear.

2 Likes

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Yommiefish(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
Johnnyessence:
this is awesome more greese to ur elbow d Lord is ur strength.
I appreciate you bro!
Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Yommiefish(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
CHARLESFISH22:
wow! So amassing 2 see. pls dear, I will like know more about hatching and Fry's production dear. About passing out from NYSC and am seriously thinking Agro (Fishery precisely),don't know how 2 reach u dear, My numb is 08068906659. More greese 2 ur elbow dear.
It would be my eternal honour to be of help sir.

1 Like

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Greenarrow01(m): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
pls bro how many fish can that wooden pond hold? cost of construction and is it compulsory i use aerator. i am thinking of going into catfish hatchery only with 200k i have a flat i want to use and i will be looking to produce atleast 30000 fingerlings every month on a rolling bases

1 Like

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Dahjhi: 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Who says Nigerian youths won't fight back? Nice one bro

8 Likes

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by naijainfogalery: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Pavore9: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
I am inspired by little beginnings, not waiting for the perfect setting but perfecting the setting available.

5 Likes

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by successking401(m): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
This is really inspiring.keep it up bro.anyway check my signature if you have problem satisfying ur wife in bed.zero seven zero three nine siX four zero zero nine seven
Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
i must comment.
but wait, let me read

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Mcindey(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
nice one
Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by House24(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
Notting is too small nd notting is too big keep it up bro

1 Like

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by domchid: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
how much she someone have before setting up such business
Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by UnknownT: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Wow! That's cool and nice. Keep it up! Hope the room is not a rented apartment, b4 the landlord go vex 'jealously'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Starships4u(m): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
I love this
Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by exemen: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
THIS IS UNIQUE

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Whizpeter(m): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
I wonder the kinda odour that room will be emitting with the poor ventilation

12 Likes

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by moscobabs(m): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Thanks op..this is one of the topics that I love seeing on FP

This is educative and its gud for some jobless folks on nairaland.instead of them to be shouting FTC or GEJ or PMB ( that know if they exist ) till eternity they will learn something that can change their lives beta than GEJ life. Weldone to that moderator .I pray more of this making frontpage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by eyamensah(m): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
CHARLESFISH22:

Ok dear...he has heard dear!

17 Likes

Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by youngwarlocks: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
ok
Re: Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Productive way to keep busy, if nobody will help you, help yourself!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures / Have You Ever Seen Black Maize Before? This Will Shock You / Cost Implication For The Cultivativation Of 1 Hectare Of Cassava Production.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.