Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

I Mistakenly Recharged 5k Airtime Instead Of 500 From My Account - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Mistakenly Recharged 5k Airtime Instead Of 500 From My Account (3887 Views)

I Mistakenly Recharged 3500 Glo Airtime Instead Of 500 From My Account / Stash Of 500 Yr Old Gold Coins Buried During King King Henry Viii’s Reign (Pics) / What Will Happen If You Boil Egg Inside Oil Instead Of Water? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Recharged 5k Airtime Instead Of 500 From My Account by mabeni(m): 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
What could be done to revert this? I need help

Re: I Mistakenly Recharged 5k Airtime Instead Of 500 From My Account by Ronald1(m): 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
mabeni:
Nothing you can do... Just use it or sell it to a card seller am sure he/she will buy it
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged 5k Airtime Instead Of 500 From My Account by abkrgumel(m): 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
mabeni:
No way, you can sell it to friends who need it or gift or sell it to reseller at 4500
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged 5k Airtime Instead Of 500 From My Account by mabeni(m): 12:05am On Nov 19, 2019
abkrgumel:

No way, you can sell it to friends who need it or gift or sell it to reseller at 4500
I just called customer care but the lady who attended to me was asking for the reference number my bank sent to me for the transaction but my bank didn't send me reference number. Just Normal alert and that's all
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged 5k Airtime Instead Of 500 From My Account by idesylvester(m): 12:13am On Nov 19, 2019
I have had such experience. Do you know the most annoying part? You will start making useless calls and delays to say goodbye to a female... devil will star his evil
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged 5k Airtime Instead Of 500 From My Account by ubcandid(m): 12:34am On Nov 19, 2019
DONT TRADE THE AIRTIME WITH ANY ONLINE PLATFORM. they are all scam. I suspect. Reference num are usually sent. Sell to airtime vendors or prefarably betting shops to cut slash price.
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged 5k Airtime Instead Of 500 From My Account by bluebay(m): 12:45am On Nov 19, 2019
Don't mind him. Call your bank, they will ask you not to use from the #5,000 and they will initiate call back to reverse it... It has happened to me before. Charged 40k instead of 4k. The process too a week though..but still, my bank said it would have been faster suppose I call the network provider direct

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Recharged 5k Airtime Instead Of 500 From My Account by mabeni(m): 12:45am On Nov 19, 2019
ubcandid:
DONT TRADE THE AIRTIME WITH ANY ONLINE PLATFORM. they are all scam. I suspect. Reference num are usually sent. Sell to airtime vendors or prefarably betting shops to cut slash price.
I got reference number from mtn but the customer care lady was asking for the one my bank sent me. Meanwhile, my bank didn't send any
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged 5k Airtime Instead Of 500 From My Account by hitchowoyemi(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2019
bluebay:
Don't mind him. Call your bank, they will ask you not to use from the #5,000 and they will initiate call back to reverse it... It has happened to me before. Charged 40k instead of 4k. The process too a week though..but still, my bank said it would have been faster suppose I call ithe network provider direct
shuo. Which bank is that?
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged 5k Airtime Instead Of 500 From My Account by bluebay(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2019
hitchowoyemi:
shuo. Which bank is that?
the bank you got debited from.
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged 5k Airtime Instead Of 500 From My Account by mabeni(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2019
Like play, like play, MTN have refused to reverse this Airtime
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged 5k Airtime Instead Of 500 From My Account by cyberguy72(m): 10:41am On Nov 21, 2019
mabeni:
Like play, like play, MTN have refused to reverse this Airtime
the reference number is in your account
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged 5k Airtime Instead Of 500 From My Account by mabeni(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
cyberguy72:
the reference number is in your account
I have done everything possible within my knowledge but MTN and GTB playing me like football

(1) (Reply)

Germany Makes All Its Universities 100% Tuition-free / Brain Teasers Can You Slove These? / Oou School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.