Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

How To Upgrade To Windows 10 For Free - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Upgrade To Windows 10 For Free (292 Views)

Cognos Training –upgrade To New Cognos Analytics 11.1.3 / I Want To Go Back To Windows 7 / How To Upgrade Your MTN SIM Card From 62k To 128k For Fast 3G Internet Speed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Upgrade To Windows 10 For Free by moblogon(m): 6:31am On Nov 19, 2019
Microsoft is motivating Windows 7 and 8 users to upgrade to Windows 10 before January 2020. With Windows 7 support ending in January 2020, Microsoft encourages users to upgrade to Windows 10 to keep their devices running safely and smoothly. On the Microsoft website, the cost for Windows 10 Home operating system download is $139. But, you don’t really have to spend money: there is a free upgrade offer from Microsoft that ended in 2016.

When Windows 10 was first launched in July 2015, Microsoft offered a free upgrade offer for Windows 7 and 8 users until July 2016. But in 2017, it was reported that the free Upgrade tool was still functional. A few days ago it was confirmed that the free upgrade is still working. I also tried it and I was able to upgrade my Dell laptop from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro.

Windows 7 users who do not upgrade to Windows 10 before January 2020 will not be able to get Microsoft security updates or technical support for any problems, this will further exposing their computer to risk from malware and viruses. According to analysts, although Windows 10 users have encountered a number of errors over the years, upgrading is still the best option to protect your computer.

The following is how you can get Windows 10 for free. If you are running a licensed and activated version of [url]Windows 7, 8 or Windows 8.1 Home or Pro:[/url]https://www.moblogon.com/2019/11/how-to-upgrade-to-windows-10-for-free.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Iphone Here / MUST READ: Top 10 Skills That Are Highly In-demand In Nigeria That You Can Learn / Frontend Intern Opportunity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.