Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the 2019 University Of Ibadan Holy Ghost Rally - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the 2019 University Of Ibadan Holy Ghost Rally (499 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ The Abuja 2019 Holy Ghost Service / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the November 2019 Rccg Divine Encounter / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the November 2019 Holy Communion Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the 2019 University Of Ibadan Holy Ghost Rally by Haleplushearty: 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
2019 UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN CAMPUS HOLY GHOST RALLY

TOPIC: DIVINE ENCOUNTER

TEXT: LUKE 7:11-15

BY: PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm7Y8T0MOd8
OPENING PRAYER
Why don’t you lift your hands to the Most High God and bless His Holy Name, give Him glory, honour, let’s give Him hear your voice, magnify His Holy Name, praise the Ancient of Days, magnify His holy name, He’s worthy to be praised. In Jesus Mighty name we have prayed.

+Father, in this multitude tonight, please single me out for a mighty breakthrough.

�SONG
What a Mighty God we serve
Heaven and earth adore Him
Angels bow before Him

King of kings and the Lord of lords, the Ancient of Days, the Almighty, the One whose name is Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace, the Alpha, The Omega, the Beginning and the Ending, the One who Is, Was and Is to come, the Almighty, we worship You, accept our worship in Jesus name, we thank You for all You have done on this campus in the past and what You will do tonight, we give You glory and honour in advance for the Mighty breakthrough You are going to give to us, please, accept our worship in Jesus’ name.

Father, we pray for University of Ibadan, every lost glory of this University will be fully restored, give this campus breakthrough that will make them to know the beauty of the Lord.

Bless our Vice Chancellor, bless all the principal officers, bless the academic staff and bless every students of this campus.

My Father and my God i pray beginning from today each time we hear concerning UI it will be good news, do something new in the lives of everyone of us here tonight and those who are listening to us all over the world, give everyone of us a pleasant surprise, at the end of it all, take all the glory, and give us the blessing, In Jesus' mighty name we have prayed.

THE MESSAGE
Luke 7:11-15
11 And it came to pass the day after, that he went into a city called Nain; and many of his disciples went with him, and much people.
12 Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow: and much people of the city was with her.
13 And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not.
14 And he came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise.
15 And he that was dead sat up, and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother.

Divine encounter is actually a head on collision between God and man, between divinity and humanity, a meeting that has an impact that can’t be forgotten. From the text, there are two groups: a widow, dead boy, weeping, sorrow and lonely woman. The second group in another direction: Jesus, God’s incarnate, the One who said ask till your joy is full, the One called the resurrection and the life, I will never leave you nor forsake you and the two had collision, the collision changed everything.

1. Jesus had head on collision with the widow and her dead son, when the collision took place, everything changed. When life collides with death resurrection must take place. John 14:6, John 11:25, Hebrews 9:27. Every plan to take you out of this word before your time shall fail. Mark 5:35-45, John 11:39-44.
2 When the source of joy collides with sorrow weeping must come to an end. Psalm 16:11, Luke 2:8-11, Matthew 2:1-11, John 16:24, Mark 5:35-43 Mourners will never gather in your house again.
3. When All in all collides with the one called nobody, loneliness will give way. Psalms 121:5, Ephesians1:22-23, Colossians 1:19, Colossians 2:9, Hebrews 13 :5, Colossians 1:27
4. When the One who dwells in heaven collides with someone who dwell on earth reproach will disappear. Psalm 115:1-3, 2Kings 5:1-14, 2Kings 4:8-17, Genesis 16:1-4, Genesis 21:6-7 Those who are mocking you will bow to your God.
5. When the Author of destiny collides with truncated destiny, destiny is restored. John1:1-3.Revelation 4:11, Jeremiah 1:4-5, Jeremiah 29:11, Mark 5:2-20

Every mark of the enemy on you goes tonight. Every plan of the enemy to truncate your destiny shall fail.

SALVATION MESSAGE/PRAYER
Because of the way God made man: He gave man free will, it is possible for a man to reject having an encounter with God. Matthew 11:28-30, Revelation 3:20. Come if you want to give your life to Jesus.

+Saviour, i just want to say thank You for Your word, for these people who have decided to surrender their lives to You, Father, please, remember Your promise, that whosoever will come unto You, You will no wise cast out, they have come, please receive them in Jesus name, let Your blood wash away their sin, save their sin, write their name in the book of life, and give them a brand new beginning from now on, anytime they cry on You answer them by fire, in Jesus’ mighty name we have prayed.

PRAYER POINTS
+Praise God, worship Him, …
+Father, for the rest of my life don’t let me weep again, destroy everything causing me sorrow.
+Father, let my encounter with You tonight be forever, everywhere i go, go with me.
+Father, crush everything in my life that is mocking You.
+Father, because of today’s encounter, fulfil Your purpose in my life.

+Pray and tell God all areas you need divine encounter: physical, mental, financial, …

+My Father and my God I just want to thank You for Your faithfulness, generosity, for reaching out for bringing out officers in the camp of satan, thank You because i know You will transfer them to officers in Your army, Father, accept my thanks in Jesus name.

+ I decree freedom to them, they will never be bound again, enemy will not be able to come near them, You will build your wall of fire around them, Lord God Almighty, deal with anyone who tries to harm them.

+ As for all Your children Lord who have been asking You for divine encounter in one area or the other of their lives, Father, grant their requests, before the sun rises tomorrow let everybody here sing a new song, let us sing a song of victory, joy,... Lord God Almighty a song of breakthrough.

+ Anoint all hands lifted to You, let them carry Your power wherever they go, whatever they touch let it prosper, when they lay hands on the sick let the sick recover, when they command demons, let demons flee, from this moment onward all this Your children when they cry to You answer by fire, and i pray through these Your people You will bring revival to our land, thank You Almighty God.

+ When Your children will be going, let them go with Your presence, don’t let us ever know sorrow again, and in Your kingdom don’t let any of us be missing, thank You Almighty God, in Jesus Mighty name we have prayed.

WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE
+The Lord said i should tell someone here tonight, in your family no more tragedy.
+God said i should tell you, you will not be lazy again because i will crush the spirit of laziness out of your life.
+The Lord asked me to tell someone, you have had an encounter with the devil and discovered that it is sad, God asked you to come out.
+Daddys says there’s some here tonight, He says you will taste my power afresh and become a carrier of my power.
+The Lord said concerning someone, you will sing ‘Jesus You are a wonder’.

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the 2019 University Of Ibadan Holy Ghost Rally by padi94(m): 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
Good God

(1) (Reply)

Between Paying Tithes And Helping The Poor,which One Pleases God? / Pastor David Ibiyiome Gives 50,000 To 1,000 Students, Opens Free School / What Is The Origin Of That Cross In Your Home & Church ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.