Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop (36740 Views)

CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique / CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K / Lady Stole N250,000 From A Boutique In Lekki, Lagos. Captured On CCTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Made4naijalove: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
CCTV Camera captured the moment a lady stole from a shop in lagos

A woman has been caught on camera stealing from a store after walking round and pretending to be shopping.

She can clearly be seen putting the stolen item inbetween her legs before walking out of the store.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5FZjxqlAi_/

source
https://www.made4naija.com/cctv-camera-captured-the-moment-a-lady-stole-from-a-shop/

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Made4naijalove: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
watch full video Click Here

2 Shares

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Made4NaijaM4N: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by tstx(m): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
So many Dumb criminals in Nigeria... So in her mind super market wey big like that no go get cctv..

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Pabloosas(m): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
Slayooo
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by kollinz1234(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
My annoyance is not that she has stolen. My annoyance is that she will go and lie to her friends that one mugu bought it for her just to make them feel jealous. #preetythief

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Onlinealaba(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Yu
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by mechanics(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
After she will be claiming to be a slay queen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by vicoloni(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Why was she not arrested? CCTV without security men? Dumb!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by ijewejones: 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Innocentia looking slay queen with fish brain,that doesn't know such mall will have CCTV installed

The silly excuse she will dish out to friends that accost her when the video goes viral will be epic..

I pity her "foolish without brain"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by mickykhe(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Na them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by judgementyard(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
After she'll be forming slay mama undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by talkeverytime: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
Chai
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Bewiseedet(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
I don't blame her.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Criticaltemp: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
WTF. The speed at which she hid that container is faster than d speed of light..how the hell was she able to work so normal that it looked like nothing is actually under he skirts.. This girls pus*y must be bigger than a ten foot pit.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by nuhu2018(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
20-11-2019 if you know you know

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Onyeedum(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
She wan ball big time for Xmas

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Naija is hot Nowadays

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Adeling(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
To think that she's someone's girlfriend or crush is just appalling

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by madapcmod: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
Must be chamfered head Afonja girl angry

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Flexherbal(m): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
So, this is how they get the things they use in slaying....

She will be so surprised, to see herself trending in all social media platforms.

I need to focus on my herbs preparation. Uncle Samson told me that his wife will be coming home this weekend. Let me quickly get his herbs ready, for that rock-hard performance.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by pazob: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nothing men no go c under the skirt, if na lie ask him boyfriend when she returns

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by mcmbonu: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
After she will be claiming to be a slay queen

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Wasky101: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wawu
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
hungry bitch
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Authoreety: 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
Stupid girl
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by UdemeJoshua(m): 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
Slay queen slogan don end ehh.
I be like the lady too ugly oooh.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
here for Calabar we nor dey waste time.
just wrap a tire around her neck, spill her body with petrol, get a matches or a lighter and do the needful.
we got zero tolerance to pilferers.
what nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) / 16-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ghana For Failing An Exam (Photos) / Three Hunters Who Killed Antelopes In Bauchi Arrested & Jailed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.