Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,036 members, 7,828,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 (54263 Views)

Oando Second Stage Invite: 20 Minutes Test / Start Career At Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme / Oando Sacks 100 Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by dadarasak(m): 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ilsontof:
I kinda feel Workforce wants to first complete the Sterling bank recruitment process before they start conducting this program. Just a random thought tho.

How's the sterling Bank recruitment process? Is the first test going to be online (from wherever you are) or we'll have to converge at a center?
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by ennyj01(m): 11:58am On Jan 25, 2020
The test will be conducted second week of March.. Don't expect anything in February

And it is not because of sterling they are delaying
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by FynGuy(m): 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
ennyj01:
The test will be conducted second week of March.. Don't expect anything in February

Wow, so much info...
Can I mail you?
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
For those that took the Sterling bank's test, we all saw how different it was from the normal Workforce's test format. It was kinda tougher and trickier. I just hope they aren't trying to do the same with Oando GAP.

Anyways, anyone with this seemingly new format of Workforce's test should please share on the platform or mail to: orobzikilo@gmail.com

Gracias✌

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by FynGuy(m): 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
ennyj01:

apparently how many months will the recruitment process linger when we eventually start with the test
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by ennyj01(m): 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
FynGuy:
apparently how many months will the recruitment process linger when we eventually start with the test

To be sincere, I don't know
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by ennyj01(m): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
FynGuy:
Wow, so much info...
Can I mail you?

Please naahhhh
It was a friend that told me, and he said a relative told him.. He said the delay is from oando and not workforce.

So I don't really have any source because he is my source and he is yet to update me any new development
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by FynGuy(m): 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
ennyj01:

Please naahhhh
It was a friend that told me, and he said a relative told him.. He said the delay is from oando and not workforce.

So I don't really have any source because he is my source and he is yet to update me any new development
ok
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by blessifyon: 12:05am On Jan 26, 2020
pls I need help with the PQ if you can send it to blessifyonwuka@gmail.com. I'll really appreciate it.
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by dadarasak(m): 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
If it is going to run for 18 months, they might as well start in June and run till December 2021
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by FynGuy(m): 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
dadarasak:
If it is going to run for 18 months, they might as well start in June and run till December 2021
Really? I don't think so... The 18months is just the training phase..

2 Likes

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by brill1: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by joywonderment(f): 11:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
Please can anyone send me the new format of workforce past questions thanks you all to joytejiri@gmail.com
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by joywonderment(f): 1:11am On Jan 28, 2020
Please who knows how much oando pays for the GAP, he location of the job when it starts? And after the 18months is there possibility of becoming permanent staff of oando?
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by dadarasak(m): 2:45am On Jan 28, 2020
joywonderment:
Please who knows how much oando pays for the GAP, he location of the job when it starts? And after the 18months is there possibility of becoming permanent staff of oando?

We'll surely get to that stage later. What we should seek to know now, if at all, is their treatment of staff. Some indigenous companies are toxic, high pressured etc

money in Oando? Don't worry, you'll flex.!
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by timtunade1: 8:46am On Jan 28, 2020
simplebb:

Kindly send a PM. Or post your email address here

Please send the Past Questions to my mail. thanks.

Timtunade@gmail.com
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by stephenoshadumi: 9:04am On Jan 28, 2020
Please, someone should answer this question.
It's really important.
joywonderment:
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Amex2018: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2020
simplebb:

Kindly send a PM. Or post your email address here

Good morning simplebb.
Can you kindly send me Workforce practise question.
Many thanks
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by joywonderment(f): 9:48am On Jan 28, 2020
Goodmorning all please, the sterling bank work force question were kinda tough, pls who has the recent workforce questions that looks like the one they set for sterling bank, pls tanx you all.
Joytejiri@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by joywonderment(f): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2020
We'll surely get to that stage later. What we should seek to know now, if at all, is their treatment of staff. Some indigenous companies are toxic, high pressured etc

Thanks dear this was helpful
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2020
joywonderment:

Thanks dear this was helpful

Please send me the recent workforce questions you are talking about thanks
muideensholadoye@gmail.com
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by dadarasak(m): 11:28am On Jan 28, 2020
Y'all wanna start practicing now for a test that will be conducted in March? � Hot bloods

2 Likes

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by FynGuy(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
This your source of March seems legit o...
I however hope it comes early though.
dadarasak:
Y'all wanna start practicing now for a test that will be conducted in March? � Hot bloods
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
dadarasak:

If you have done dragnet and zenith Bank aptitude test before u will understand the earlier the better to start practicing, those questions aren't jokes mehn plus time won't allow someone finish up

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Dozie95: 5:50am On Jan 29, 2020
pls I need help with the PQ if you can send it to oparanozy@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Gimli(m): 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
joywonderment:
Pls help out o, I need GMAT questions please. Thanks a lot
Joyivwighre@gmail.com

also need GMat question with workforce...
kindly send to jsunday413@gmail.com
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Gimli(m): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
EMMASONLtd:
Please I need the PQ for preparation. Send it via email to ugwuemmanuel995@gmail.com Thanks in anticipation.

please also help with the past question..send to jsunday413@gmail.com
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Gimli(m): 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
sollysolex:

Received. Thanks man
please,.also help with the past question.
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by FynGuy(m): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
Still waiting...
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Oando wetin dey happen
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by ExpertNLer: 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
Someone on here said till March, so I guess you wait till March then
symbolofhope:
Oando wetin dey happen

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

From Machester To Mile 12, Lagos: How A Graduate Turned To A Porter (Pics) / "No More A Baby": Beautiful Soldier Shares Photos / Oil And Gas Industry Salary: According To Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.