Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,072 members, 7,859,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

Doctors In The House, Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House, Please Help (275 Views)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House, Please Help by tkshittu3(m): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2019
Am having catarrh since about 3days ago. I have belly, like my belly is sumhw big dont really know why. So i bought lemon so it can help me reduce the fat in d belly. Only for me to notice this morning after drinking the lemon that am bleeding through my nose. Am really confuse right now
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help by Asquare84(m): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2019
Try and see a pastor for prayers
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help by tkshittu3(m): 8:47am On Nov 21, 2019
Asquare84:
Try and see a pastor for prayers
I need a medical doctor advise Elenu gboro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help by Healthyway15: 9:23am On Nov 21, 2019
tkshittu3:
Am having catarrh since about 3days ago. I have belly, like my belly is sumhw big dont really know why. So i bought lemon so it can help me reduce the fat in d belly. Only for me to notice this morning after drinking the lemon that am bleeding through my nose. Am really confuse right now

Do you the next thing to do? Go straight to an hospital to see a doctor for proper diagnosis of your condition. People may give you their ideas or make their contributions here, but it may be caused by various things. Knowing the cause will enhance proper treatment. Do that quickly, don't delay pls.

After that, you can come back here for the right treatment. I'm not a doctor, but a nutritionist. The suitable supplements will be recommended for you to regain Sound health.

For enquiries, you can get in touch with us on whatsapp : 08164269252

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

5 Things That Make Men Look Weak / Top Herbs And Spices To Treat And Prevent Cancer / Dr. Mike: On Fertility Issues, Erectile Dysfunction, PE, Genital Wart:contact US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.