Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) (58112 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) / 36 Online Scammers Arrested In Atlantic City, Ikorodu, Sangotedo / Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
Gracealone:
1000... Chai!

What was the target of this battalion? Individuals or the Country's economy?
very perfect question ...I have been thinking here myself..what's their mission??1000 for one room...nawa ooo.
Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by Passionate1(m): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
Chinese people no dey carry last.
They r smarter and more intelligent than u think. .
Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by Forward77(m): 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
And all these while i dey para for my naija brothers for the sins of another!

Chai
Chai
Chai

And my brothers are been trialed for things they know nothing of.
Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by HowDareU: 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
For people that are unaware, the Chinese are the biggest scammers in the world. Just last year, my younger brother in the armed forces was scammed by a Chinese national after a deal to supply 1,000 pieces of safety boots was betrayed. He sent the sample to them in China and it was perfectly done and shipped back to Nigeria. However, when he wired the sum of five million naira, they renege on their part. If he had listened to my advise such thing wouldn't have happened to him. 1. Do your homework before nose-diving into a deal or contract. 2. Believe in your intuition. 3. Don't send all or part payment for a supply 4. Seek the counsel of a Consultant in business or security matters. 5. They use beautiful ladies to rope a person. Beware! 6. Look for alternative suppliers or sources . . . Check my blog on how to detect scammers, fraudsters etc at www.securitymattersafrica.com by searching for keywords e.g. 'fraudsters'

2 Likes

Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
This is a big scam involving nations and huge corporations. Every scammer in that room has a role to play. Even the babes are not left out.
This world ehn? It ain't safe no more to do business online.
Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by Cousin9999: 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
These are the same people selling fake formula to mothers of their own children and selling fake rice to their own people. Not surprised.
Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by Masterdazhem: 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
Omo see HK grin grin
Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
Yankiss:
China has joined Nigeria o. Me is not understanding o. I thought these countries are clean. Even the USA has their fair share of cyber scammers. But if u hear the hype on Nigerians you will think cyber crime is made in Nigeria. grin grin

Most naija yahoo guys are into romance scam.

If you see Indians ehn those ones are into call center scam, having access to your computer and stealing vital information.

The hype on Nigeria is just too much.

4 Likes

Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by GindoX(m): 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ofemmanu1:
Lobatan..

Even the hard working chinko dey do Yahoo.

For here in Congo, One cow go go international scene dey tell the world say him youths are lazy..

Congo? grin
Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by luluosas(m): 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
I thought the Chinese has the best economy in the world, hence the likes of Apple, Amazon, and top world brands manufacture their products there. So, Chinese are into online fraud? They should face the firing squad which is operational in their home country. Useless people.
No wonder Nigerian yahoo yahoo boys wants to make it big by all means possible.
Crime doesn't pay please. Be involved in legitimate means of livelihood, no matter how small, it will surely pay.
Good afternoon this sunny afternoon

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by Liberated: 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
University of Yahoo Yahoo just lost its accreditation

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by luluosas(m): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
He was rich to have risked 5 million naira, I don't think he is complaining anyway
HowDareU:
For people that are unaware, the chinese are the biggest scammers in the world. Just last year, my younger brother was scammed by a Chinese national after a deal to supply 1,000 pieces of safety boots was betrayed. He sent the sample and it was perfectly done and shipped back to Nigeria. However, when he wired the sum of five million naira, they renege on their part. If he had listened to my advise such thing wouldn't have happened to him. 1. Do your homework before nose-diving into a deal or contract. 2. Believe in your intuition. 3. Don't send all or part payment for a supply 4. Seek the counsel of a Consultant in business or security matters. 5. They use beautiful ladies to rope a person. Beware! 6. Look for alternative suppliers or sources . . . Check my blog on how to detect scammers, fraudsters etc at www.securitymattersafrica.com by searching for keywords e.g. 'fraudsters'
Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by Studyinchina200(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
An average Nigerian yahoo boy will take 100 dollar and the whole community will know about it.

For the Chinese ,very low key people,it’s hard to detect.

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by heendrix(m): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ofemmanu1:
Lobatan..

Even the hard working chinko dey do Yahoo.

For here in Congo, One cow go go international scene dey tell the world say him youths are lazy..

Congo indeed grin
Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by ephraim18(m): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
Are kidding me.....
Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
How much did theee 1000 scammers scam people of? Probably not much. People who can’t even speak English. Lol
Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by Bankowner: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
If you believe these Chinko guys are only scammers then believe that at your own peril

These probably are highly professional hackers that can bring a whole Central Bank and multinationals down judging by the equipment at their disposal. All their domain servers will likely be hosted in their home country to make them harder to trace.
Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by medolab90(m): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
See how their identity is being covered.

EFFC and co have a lot to learn.
Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by Neyoohpompy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
cool
Mr100Dollars:
This other countries yahooboys dey always dey on code, dey nor dey sabi blow trumpet, cause them know the implications, naija you go see small boy wey them just teach how to bomb, he go begin update he status "oluwa bless our hustle", "No sleeping tonight", Immediately he hand touch $50 iTunes card, you dor see am for fast food joint or snap picture for front of boutique mirror, he caption na "Balling is a must".

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by HowDareU: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
luluosas:
He was rich to have risked 5 million naira, I don't think he is complaining anyway
The company that gave him the contract took the matter to his office in Lagos (one of the Nigeria armed forces) and he went on AWOL. When he evenually came back, he was demoted. He was greedy.
Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
Where are those people justifying the actions of Nigerian Yahoo Boys?
What do you have to say now?
Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
Yankiss:
China has joined Nigeria o. Me is not understanding o. I thought these countries are clean. Even the USA has their fair share of cyber scammers. But if u hear the hype on Nigerians you will think cyber crime is made in Nigeria. grin grin
Na them teach us how to scam sef, all this droid vpn and ip changer app who do you think create them.

3 Likes

Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
bikerboy1:
Some of them will hide their passport and claim to be Nigerian.

Jail of them!
Am telling you, most of them use nigeria name. I have watch a video of a white guy scamming with Nigeria name.
Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
dominique:
Why is Malaysia yahoo boys headquarters? There must be something enabling about that environment that make scammers from all over the world go there to carry out their works.
Heard they have very good network
Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by Hacksawlee001: 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2019

Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by misterjosh(m): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
This is scamming on an industrial level
Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by ylaa(f): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
Thank God no be Nigerians.
Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by Trimque2k1(m): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
Yankiss:
china has been at the frontline since frauds came into limelight

2 Likes

Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by aljpimp(m): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
These are just Chinese gift cards vendors ..nothing special
Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by KenMosi: 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
4 bedroom bungalow mansion for SALE in ONITSHA.Asking price is 16 million naira, call/chat with the owner on whatsapp via 09032290584 to get more details and pictures of the house.

The house is a 4 mansion bungalow, it has 2 sitting rooms, all the bedrooms has toilet/bathroom, it has a big kitchen with store, the bigger sitting room has a toilet, the compound has 3 block dog cages and a parking store and generator house with an overhead tank.
Re: 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
ednut1:
Nigerians are learners for this scam business

No bros, no. They have scammed a lot of "mugus" and stolen so much cash that even FBI has to come after them. Remember FBI do not go after small fishes or fries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) / Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport / Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.