Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,779 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Find Out Five Things Davido Has Achived As He Turns 27 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Find Out Five Things Davido Has Achived As He Turns 27 (337 Views)

I Am Honored To Be Your Boyfriend - Ike Tells Mercy As She Turns 27 / 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend / Tagbo: Davido Has Been Cleared By Police As He Returns To Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Find Out Five Things Davido Has Achived As He Turns 27 by ginimary: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
SOURCE(NAIJAPALABA.COM)-Growth and change are inevitable, but how you choose to do grow or change is what matters. It is arguable to say that Nigerian singer David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, has had a lot of positive changes and growth in his life this year. The singer has come a long way since he released his hit song Dami Duro in 2011. Ever since then Davido has continued to rise to fame from one hit song to another. In his lifetime has a musician Davido has broken records, he has made the news more times than you can count, he has lost loved ones, he has found friends and built his family. Davido is celebrating his birthday this Thursday, November 21, and he has become a 27-year-old singer, record label boss, and father of three beautiful children. To celebrate him Naijapalaba.com has compiled a list of things he has achieved this year.

1) Davido collabo with Chris Brown In July, this year, Davido released a song titled Blow My Mind. The hit single featured top international star, Chris Brown. The Blow My Mind music video, which was released in August broke record by hitting one million views in 12 hours. Davido did not stop there as he featured in one of Chris Brown songs Lower Body shortly after releasing Blow My Mind.

2) Chivido 2020 Davido is set to walk down the aisle in 2020 after he got engaged to his girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland. The singer this year declared that he found the love of his life.

3) Ifeanyi Adeleke The singer became a proud father of three after God blessed him with his first son, Ifeanyi David Adeleke. Davido welcomed his first son with wife-to-be, Chioma.

5) A Good Time Album The singer completed his second album A Good Time this year after releasing his first album seven years ago. The album is set to be released on Friday, November 22, a day after his birthday.

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/entertainment/find-out-five-things-davido-has-achived-as-he-turns-27/

Re: Find Out Five Things Davido Has Achived As He Turns 27 by beresponsible(m): 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
Senior you but I never do peep. At 26 boy you try

(1) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Win UN Foundation’s Leadership Award / Video : Juice WRLD Dead At Age 21 *chicago Singer Confirmed Dead After Seizure / Tolu Demuren Aka Toolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.