Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Outcry Of An RCCG Pastor's Daughter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Outcry Of An RCCG Pastor's Daughter (848 Views)

How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station / Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outcry Of An RCCG Pastor's Daughter by Demzlent(m): 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
An RCCG Pastor's daughter has taken to Tweeter to lament how her dad is suffering in the church
She wrote:

How RCCG Milks Pastors and Leave Them For Dead; Pastor's Daughter Narrates
opera.com Nov 21, 2019 10:34 AM
A Twitter user identified as Dark Psycho has taken to the app to pour out her mind on what she feels is the sad reality of many junior pastors in the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

In the long thread which has sparked several conversations and debates among other Christians, the young lady who is a Pastor's daughter herself wrote of how her father has been made to labour in the church all his life and have constantly been denied of the fruits that comes with it.

She wrote; "My father is a zonal pastor in redeem. For years, I've watched this man slave for that church. Money that he would have used to put us in good schools all went into building churches and the church continued to milk him by transferring him the moment he's done building."

"My father has built over 5 churches some days we barely eat at home. I can't remember how many times they sent me back home from school as a school fee defaulter since primary school and still, my father never stopped building churches. Why? "

"As a redeem pastor, you have a percentage of offerings/tithe you have to turn in to the church account and as at 2017 or so, if you didn't meet the bench mark for attendance, you'll be penalized. My dad has to "plant a church" every year either in April or December � "

"Reading this tweet, I'm actually crying for my dad and my family. This man is 50+ and he's hypertensive, yet they gave him 2 zones to manage as if the stress of managing one isn't already too much. But if you take away Christianity from my dad, he'll have nothing else to live for."

"I've had to grow up in a house where my parents loved the church more than me. My mom seized all my trousers one time because I wore trouser to a night vigil ON A COLD RAINY NIGHT! sometimes I want to scream and tell them "if you die, the church will replace you"

"But what sacrilege! They will stop paying my school fees and tell me to come and sit at home since I'm being influenced by other people outside. Mehn! I HATE REDEEM! I HATE THE CHURCH! but I can't tell my parents this because a girl has to survive � "

"Did I mention that every month, they do a "remittance" where they remit every single offering and tithe that came into the church, to the headquarters?
The remaining 30% is just about 1k or so. My dad never touched that money until one day when we couldn't get food at home and he had to go to headquarters to ask for that money. I won't even mention how much they gave him because it's embarrassing

These words of this lady may not be far from the truth because many pastors in this church always complain, most of them are suffering in silence and are afraid to quit because they are afraid of 'wrath of the annoiting'. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Outcry Of An RCCG Pastor's Daughter by blackboy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dark psycho, na the papa you get. No blame him. One day one e go better. You have spoken . You will get a big ansa soon
Re: Outcry Of An RCCG Pastor's Daughter by daddytime(m): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
Na wa

Your papa na regional bank manager wey dem give target, and him willingly accept.

What's the fuss about, when he isn't doing this under any form of duress, bar a massive indoctrination which he willingly signed up to, and obviously propagating to his followers to make returns meet.

When you tire for the status quo, na to carry your papa siddon explain to am wetin you don understand for the whole gimmick and lay hands on him for deliverance from the spirit of slaving for a master without a commensurate pay.
Re: Outcry Of An RCCG Pastor's Daughter by Janosky: 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
daddytime:
Na wa

Your papa na regional bank manager wey dem give target, and him willingly accept.

What's the fuss about, when he isn't doing this under any form of duress, bar a massive indoctrination which he willingly signed up to, and obviously propagating to his followers to make returns meet.

When you tire for the status quo, na to carry your papa siddon explain to am wetin you don understand for the whole gimmick and lay hands on him for deliverance from the spirit of slaving for a master without a commensurate pay.

Blunt and brutally frank.

Re: Outcry Of An RCCG Pastor's Daughter by Janosky: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
daddytime:
Na wa

Candid. Brutally frank post.

Re: Outcry Of An RCCG Pastor's Daughter by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 22, 2019
I don't think this is far from the truth, for it's obvious how many churches now operate as worldly business setups, where worldly targets were being given to the leader of any branch or fellowship of the church to meet.

One of such leaders once told me that in a bid to meet such worldly targets, he had to start lying and saying what he was not supposed to say to the people.

It wasn't surprising since the priority of the church was no longer speaking the Truth but meeting such targets, so if someone lies and meet those worldly targets, he'd be seen as a success and rewarded. But if he spake the Truth and don't meet such targets, he'd be made to feel as a failure and not rewarded for his efforts.

It shows how misplaced the priority of the church now is, and the rationale behind the false doctrines that dominate the church.
Re: Outcry Of An RCCG Pastor's Daughter by CodeTemplar: 2:16am On Nov 22, 2019
jesusjñr:
I don't think this is far from the truth, for it's obvious how many churches now operate as worldly business setups, where worldly targets were being given to the leader of any branch or fellowship of the church to meet.

One of such leaders once told me that in a bid to meet such worldly targets, he had to start lying and saying what he was not supposed to say to the people.

It wasn't surprising since the priority of the church was no longer speaking the Truth but meeting such targets, so if someone lies and meet those worldly targets, he'd be seen as a success and rewarded. But if he spake the Truth and don't meet such targets, he'd be made to feel as a failure and not rewarded for his efforts.

It shows how misplaced the priority of the church now is, and the rationale behind the false doctrines that dominate the church.
hmmm... I don't believe you.
Re: Outcry Of An RCCG Pastor's Daughter by ochibuogwu5: 6:18am On Nov 22, 2019
Let her approach the throne of grace; the power, grace and life that Jesus Christ Crucified released upon the Cross of Calvary for every human being on behalf of herself and her parents.
The New Life of Christ Jesus Crucified that she will receive in exchange for the old-self/flesh will deal take decisions and deal decisively with this situation without fear or favour.
What we have received in Christ Jesus Crucified is *complete freedom and authority* and not *timidity/complaints* hence let no man/spirit/being/ideology/church-leadership take *you* back to slavery (Galatians 5:1)
Great Grace Brethren!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Satan Reconciles With God, What Happens To Sinners Who Are Dead? / Angels. Have You Seen One Before? / You Want To Be Consistent In Prayer And Reading The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.