Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More (31275 Views)

Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals / Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity / Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by DrNueLpureHoney: 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
Wow
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by Marcsunny(m): 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
God enrich the church I love you daddy
I supply pant trousers for male for 1500 and less than that in wholesale purchase.The brands are top Europe designers.
Any colour kindly dm
Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.
https:///2347031375607?text=Order%20for%20pant%20trousers%20and%20plain%20and%20pattern%20in%20bulk%20

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
owo olowo.

Pastors are richer than communities these days.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by Prince001(m): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
effissyman:
Wow,,,! This is incredible and commendable sir..
I pray the Lord strengthen you to do more in Jesus name.

lalasticlala Come and see oo

Are u kidding me? Is pastor Adeboye working to earn money? The story should be the Redeem donates money not Pastor Adeboye cos he's leader not d producer of the fund rather d congregation
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by afrika4real(m): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
MiniImportation:
Shut up Mr Pastor How much is 20 or 30 million compared to the amount you rob the masses every Sunday ,Ahmad Musa Paid 500 million to sponsor 100 Students
you just invite the wrath of God over your life...how much your biological father ever donated before? Ask God to forgive you

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
Only
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
effissyman:
Wow,,,! This is incredible and commendable sir..
I pray the Lord strengthen you to do more in Jesus name.

lalasticlala Come and see oo

This 20 million will be shared amongst the top officials and only 1M will be spent on the hospital itself
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
MiniImportation:
Shut up Mr Pastor How much is 20 or 30 million compared to the amount you rob the masses every Sunday ,Ahmad Musa Paid 500 million to sponsor 100 Students

Who raised you?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by Sakamaje: 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
Whose money is Adeboye donating? Is it his personal money

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by adeoba2008(m): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
MiniImportation:

You should shut your mouth and keep your mouth �. How many live have you impact since you started living your reckless life. Oponu. Must you insult him. Your 10MB will soon finish.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by Vikynas: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
But fire victims dey Awka,Lagos him no denote Kobo to them
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by arsenal33: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
MiniImportation:
and you contributed how much to your needy neighbour's welfare?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by lekhad: 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
MiniImportation:

I am not a Christian though but still can't ignore to reply to ur senseless comments.

How much have you tried to donate to somebody that is faraway or someone that cross ur way this year?

Have you tried impact to a soul ever!!
Weh only those who condemns never sees their own mistake as Yoruba will say "Atupa ko ri idi ara re" meaning the lantern or cancel can never see it's own end

Please checkup ur self daily before u respond to any commendable effort tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by balosammy(m): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
MiniImportation:

Hello sir
Pls pastor adeboye has done his own best and he has been doing the one that is unknown to the media
Ahmed Musa has done his own also
Pls can I ask you the one uve done to help in ur little way , shebi u dey do mini importation, u go don get money , how many families have u bring out of poverty. If not stop talking pls B4 god knock you. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by lovemoi2(f): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
Weldone , hopefully it helps the people in need
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by Ekwensu12: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Let me reserve my comments
[/s]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by Jaymoney5000(m): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
MiniImportation:

Oga calm down....How much you don give??

You fit still open your own church nah... it's a free world

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by iammolise(m): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
woleabayo:
OGA FEAR GOD YOU DONT TALK TO MAN OF GOD THAT WAY .....AND MIND YOU THAT IS WHAT HE HAS TO GIVE ...YOU CAN DONATE 700M DOLS KO KAYE SOGBO BODA ODE

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by talkingdrivel(m): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
The church pays salaries and also do missions and some things that they may not advertise
MiniImportation:

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by Jaynom(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
hannysur8:
Givers never lack
The question is who do you give to?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by biofem01: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
AudioMonkey:
Good gesture.

Giving back to the society, part of what the society has given to you.

He still remains a respected elder who has not done anything wrong any time to spoil his position, reputation or call. Only if all these young Nigar god-of-men with hyperactive randy deeks can learn from him.

I concur with you, sir. He has lived his life as an example of who a true believer should be. A scandal-free life. For the general talk about tithes, I have realized that more often than not, those who shout Pastors are stealing money from their members via tithes don't pay their tithes. Those who do pay tithes don't complain. So I begin to wonder why a lot of us cry more than the bereaved. Why complain about what others do with their money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by Onu07(m): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
MiniImportation:

This isn't the first and not surely not the last. Go and ask LASUTH, PSSH and This u jus saw.

My friend go and find a meaning to your life.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by habiham: 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
Shut up to a mad of God u try
MiniImportation:

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by ud4u: 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
MiniImportation:

Watch your mouth, Is Pastor federal government.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by woleabayo(f): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
Mr right did i said he his immortal? some gave a willing donation and you are complaining how much has your papa don give citizen we are human lets try and appreciate our self....the looters how much have they pump into the health section so give yourself brain boda oda as earlier said
tstx:

Keep shut Mr man... Just keep shut..... Pastors are mortals too.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by ArticleBeast: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
MiniImportation:
You are dying slowly. Hate kills slowly. It hurts but we won't miss you. Everytime you sip from the bottle of hate, you die slowly. You lambast a man, NOBODY from your lineage will NEVER attain his achievement. What a pity! A young man dying slowly due to hate

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by Trimque2k1(m): 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
MiniImportation:
Remember that man of God is on salary.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by Trimque2k1(m): 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
biofem01:

I concur with you, sir. He has lived his life as an example of who a true believer should be. A scandal-free life. For the general talk about tithes, I have realized that more often than not, those who shout Pastors are stealing money from their members via tithes don't pay their tithes. Those who do pay tithes don't complain. So I begin to wonder why a lot of us cry more than the bereaved. Why complain about what others do with their money.
You so much right on this.Do you know that if pastors says we all should stop paying tithes there are still millions of believers who will go and sow secretly.its just a personal choice jor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by Injera(f): 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
MiniImportation:
Shut up satanic agent
How much as you as an individual ever given out in charity.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by oluxy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
MiniImportation:

Viper generation.

He has done alot of unannounced sponsoring that you don't know about.

Millions of students, pupils and paying medical bills and projects u have no idea of. AMD that is what makes u who u really are.

Whom God has blessed, no word, no man, no power, no hate speech etc can bring him down.
Just accept it.

Waiting for you to spill another trash at me.
Please do, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More by Burruchaga71(m): 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
He can only do that to SW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Buhari's 2-Day Visit To Lagos A Slap On Nigerian Christians" - Catholic Bishop / I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics / Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.