Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” (57568 Views)

Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) / Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years / Don Jazzy - I Thought I Was The Biggest Teddy Bear, Meet A Bigger One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by tert78: 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by Revolva(m): 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dis life don't ever give up

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by iluvdonjazzy: 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
Iluvdonjazzy

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by 1soldierbetnaij: 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
whatsapp me now let's make money
Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by etrange: 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
Officialgarri:
Imagine a fruitless artiste like Omoba and Dprince.... It's enough to make someone give up.

Since Reekado banks left, the only artiste left in Mavin is Rema.

Fact is, there'll always be that "artist left". Rema was not there before; there'll be others after him.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by jaxxy(m): 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
When D’banj left him High and dry. That’s when he found himself. It’s don jazzy again! Lol

Don jazzy has such a big influence on his artists most of them can hardly stand in their own. Don’t know why

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by micxwell(m): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
lonelydora:
The only Mavin song i liked then was "Pere"
Chai..... MoHits pls... not Mavin

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by divine2288: 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
lonelydora:
you mean mo hits song u like

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by lacemose(m): 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
Don jazzy did this too oo, check it HERE
Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by Yoighaman(m): 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
Don Jazzy, one of the few celebrities that have sense. I love, respect and admire him. I also draw inspiration from him. May God continue to strengthen him.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by thundafire: 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
Beckysexy:

You mean the one that sings with his nose?
You gotta be kidding me!
Kai where and how Naija citizens get bad mawt and bad leaders at dey same time
Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by AK481(m): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
Officialgarri:
Imagine a fruitless artiste like Omoba and Dprince.... It's enough to make someone give up.

U re missing somebody ....

Johnny drille

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by thundafire: 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
Officialgarri:

I think Bobo never eat dis evening abeg spare am YAHAYA never pay
Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by oz4real83(m): 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
Officialgarri:

u like noisy music. The best they have is Johnny Drille. He is just in a class of his own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by GindoX(m): 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
1soldierbetnaij:
whatsapp me now let's make money

How? What'sap me.
Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by Masama: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
Officialgarri:

Johnny Drille

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by Tonyspecial(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
#JustLikeBurnaBoy
Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by Merimental(m): 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
Officialgarri:

don't mistake der Loyalty 4 foolishness. dose 2 been der since Mo-hits records.

u call 2 successful Millionaires dat
Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by S12bosco(m): 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
Every one gat a story to tell
Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
Yea that's the secret.......

NEVER GIVE UP! cool

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by ATTemi: 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
Johnny Drille nko?

Officialgarri:

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by cpmconsultingltd: 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by ZooOga: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
more music history, courtesy of NL

The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/2113509/truth-dbanj-explains-how-he

Don Jazzy Dbanj Split - Music/Radio - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/886316/don-jazzy-dbanj-split
Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by Midex88(m): 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

And @officialgarri has been fruitful with no evidence to show except typing. May you increase your brain's Gigabit.

Richdad

Dija nko
Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by tobby20: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
Beckysexy:

You gotta be kidding me!
He Is actually great , if only he can drop his useless indian vibe , thank God he has stop forming accents now

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by Jaynom(m): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
Beckysexy:

You gotta be kidding me!
As long as he generates revenue he can Whisper if he wants to smiley

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by subcbouy: 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
Samuels90:
grin He sings with his nose, I know u will happily become his babymama if only u can see him... What have u achieved?
Nose singing na achievement lolgrin
Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by vibre: 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
Officialgarri:

Which label is Johnny Drille

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by Zuorom: 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
It’s don jazzy again
Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by MyExpression(m): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
lonelydora:

How can you not like Dorobucci...?

Well, it's your like, not mine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia / Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.