Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

Dmx Is Back In Jail (3rd Time This Year) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dmx Is Back In Jail (3rd Time This Year) (824 Views)

Dmx Talks About His Rap Beef With Jay-z, Says He's Not Feelin' Drake Or Rick Ros / How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image / Snoop Dogg,dmx And Jay Z In One Impersonator: Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dmx Is Back In Jail (3rd Time This Year) by mcwalka(m): 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2010

The star has already been jailed twice this year and has a long list of arrests behind him, for crimes including weapons possession, drugs possession and animal cruelty." as reported by mtv .co.uk

http://mcwalka..com/2010/11/dmx-goes-back-home-jail.html
Re: Dmx Is Back In Jail (3rd Time This Year) by ragdollz: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2010
oooh, what went wrong? What a pity, though I never liked him or his music, this is sad.
Re: Dmx Is Back In Jail (3rd Time This Year) by ElRazur: 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2010
DMX wife's once said jails appears to keep him in check. undecided

As much as I have respect for him, I think his personal life and what he get up to outside of music is realing damaging his reputation (if he's got any left)

Was he not declared bankrupt and what not recently too? undecided
Re: Dmx Is Back In Jail (3rd Time This Year) by ragdollz: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2010
ElRazur:

DMX wife's once said jails appears to keep him in check. undecided

As much as I have respect for him, I think his personal life and what he get up to outside of music is realing damaging his reputation (if he's got any left)

Was he not declared bankrupt and what not recently too? undecided

I don't know anything about those, I only remember he used to be a great rapper for a while, so I'm surprised to hear about all this jail-time. No, scrap that: I'm not surprised, he always looked and sounded the type to get into this kind of trouble.
Re: Dmx Is Back In Jail (3rd Time This Year) by bjmighty(m): 3:23am On Nov 21, 2010
I dnt have a problem with his personal life cos i dnt give a F, am just in love with those Raw Undiluted lyrics. Even Jay-z himself throwey salute!
Re: Dmx Is Back In Jail (3rd Time This Year) by triistar86: 4:05am On Nov 21, 2010
To DMX Jail is home away from away. . . .  cheesy I am sure there's still enough time in the year for him to get out and still return. . . . Very Typical of African Americans, its just their way of life (simply put CULTURE)!
Re: Dmx Is Back In Jail (3rd Time This Year) by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2010
You guys dont know the story behind DMX. He has been hounded by the illuminati but he refused to give in. After much frustration he had to go to a rehab, came out clean, accepted Christianity kind of. They just want to finish this guy.
Re: Dmx Is Back In Jail (3rd Time This Year) by rill: 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2010
babaearly:

You guys dont know the story behind DMX. He has been hounded by the illuminati but he refused to give in. After much frustration he had to go to a rehab, came out clean, accepted Christianity kind of. They just want to finish this guy.
thats very correct.
dose illuminati guys just wont let go angry
Re: Dmx Is Back In Jail (3rd Time This Year) by ragdollz: 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2010
babaearly:

grin grin grin
That's a new angle, didn't hear that! I don't think I believe it, though. Maybe I'll go check it out.
Re: Dmx Is Back In Jail (3rd Time This Year) by newmusic: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2010
DMX is a good rapper, with his raw undilluted stuffs, reminds me of my school days, where my dawgz at?
Re: Dmx Is Back In Jail (3rd Time This Year) by bjmighty(m): 4:05am On Nov 22, 2010
ragdollz:

grin grin grin
That's a new angle, didn't hear that! I don't think I believe it, though. Maybe I'll go check it out.

Its real bro!

(1) (Reply)

9ice Fans Please Help / 2face, Sir Shina Peters, Others To Headline Top 10 Mic / 16 Year Old 3gga Murderd Samklef's Nonillionare**download N Rate Plz**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.