Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

I Think My Husband Scammed Me - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think My Husband Scammed Me (53311 Views)

I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / I Think My Wife Is A Witch / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Husband Scammed Me by srclark: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
Mindfulness:

He is still a liar. If you think it is ok to leave your wife with three children and not tell her where you are going something is fundamentally wrong with you.
there is nothing bad in a white lie
Re: I Think My Husband Scammed Me by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
srclark:
If the relocation is so important to her she can as well use her finances to relocate herself and the children very simple matter

She could if he was open and honest. But what do you know about honest communication?

1 Like

Re: I Think My Husband Scammed Me by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
srclark:
there is nothing bad in a white lie

May your wife lie to you every day of her life because there is nothing wrong with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Husband Scammed Me by srclark: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
Mindfulness:

May your wife lie to you every day of her life because there is nothing wrong with it.
if she decides to do that then good for her and that is her headache
Re: I Think My Husband Scammed Me by srclark: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
Mindfulness:

She could if he was open and honest. But what do you know about honest communication?
If she could she wont come and start ranting on nairaland .She should accept the fact the man might not be too financially buoyant this period .This is the problem with many women they know the truth but they would decide to turn a blind eye to it . Only God knows what that man must have gone through before he resulted to this decision
Re: I Think My Husband Scammed Me by mbjsuki(m): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
I would have loved to say many things but in the absence of the other side of the tale,it is a bit difficult.
However,from the little that i can pick from your highlights -narratives - i honestly doubt if you guys are truly in a relationship.
Too many communication gaps here and there. There were signs which you practically ignored. Nevertheless, you need to move on, as fast as you can!
Get your acts together and start a new life. You have a whole lot of beautiful years ahead of you,let no man determine that for you. Live your life now onward like an orphan while you focus is on God to help you out in this scam of a guy you've found yourself.
Start all over again if that is what it means or you need for the sake of your kids. It is never too late.

Peace be unto you.
Re: I Think My Husband Scammed Me by sophy17(m): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
fafaafrica:
My dear, let the truth be said, he scammed you, my case is quite similar to yours. I was living with him in Australia, was tricked in coming to Nigeria for the holidays that was in 2014, now I am divorced, my visa cancelled. So my dear if you still have your UK visa leave o! Before depression set in, talking from experience. Cheers!

How can she leave when she has 3 kids to tske of?
Re: I Think My Husband Scammed Me by jideatl: 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
U see that man forget him first and try to quench the fire on your own body, hit me up on WhatsApp, is your ielts still valid ?you can write bcs exam to boost your CRS point for express entry and relocate to Canada without him.....zero seven zero six nine five nine two two two five .please be prayerful too .May Got be with you.
Re: I Think My Husband Scammed Me by extremelygolden: 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ogegod87:

God bless you for this comment. You took words from me.

Madam don't sit down and wait for him. Hopefully they will grant you and your kids visa. Forget about that man for now. And while you are at it, don't allow him or anyone get wind of your plans. Do it with God and relocate to Canada.

I hate rubbish!

Exactly.
Re: I Think My Husband Scammed Me by extremelygolden: 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
tammie24:
can a woman with kids get a Canadian immigrant visa without the husband input?

Of course. She can give it a try.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerians, We’ve Got A Sexuality Problem / / What's The Biggest Gift Your Abroad Relative Has Ever Given To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.