Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,073 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 (116792 Views)

National Orientation Agency NOA Recruitment 2019 |several Positions | Apply Now / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Apply For Indepent Electoral Comission ( INEC) Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Yudeeaikay(f): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2020
Thecvbankng:
Heard the regret mails came in this evening for those that didn't make the cut for Sterling. Quite sad but don't beat yourself up, more and better openings will come up later this year. Work on bettering yourselves for the next adventure so you'll get in at the next opportunity.

Congratulations to those that made it in. May the odds favor y'all on this new journey.

My job here is done.

Adios ♥️

Wow! Regret mails have been sent?
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Lekan021: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2020
Please are there persons who still haven't gotten an invite for medicals as well as regret mails?
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Lekan021: 8:45am On Feb 22, 2020
Lekan021:
Please are there persons who still haven't gotten an invite for medicals as well as regret mails?
Is there anyone here in this fix?
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by boffyjoseph: 8:38am On Feb 23, 2020
Lekan021:

Is there anyone here in this fix?

Hey...
I think you should send them an email.
Just to be sure.
Even if no one else is in the fix.

I think it might help.
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Lekan021: 6:50am On Feb 25, 2020
boffyjoseph:

Hey...
I think you should send them an email.
Just to be sure.
Even if no one else is in the fix.

I think it might help.

Thank you Joseph. Do u by chance have their email?
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Yudeeaikay(f): 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
Hi guys, so I've not gotten any response from Workforce/Sterling bank since we did the assessment centre

But just going through their IG page today I realized that they are recruiting again for the Alternative Finance Graduate Trainee Program, so if you're interested the link to apply is on their IG bio.....same requirements basically. All the best guys!
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by JenniferOlah: 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Yudeeaikay:
Hi guys, so I've not gotten any response from Workforce/Sterling bank since we did the assessment centre

But just going through their IG page today I realized that they are recruiting again for the Alternative Finance Graduate Trainee Program, so if you're interested the link to apply is on their IG bio.....same requirements basically. All the best guys!

Yes, I saw it too. So, let's apply again guys
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by 0lushola(m): 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hey guys, I got this from workforce.

Do you guys have any information you can dish out pls??

Anybody with similar mail invite??
What to expect??
Directions from oshodi??

Contacts;
Whatsapp: 09096775707
Call: 07056833368

Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Icequeen94(f): 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
How much salary should you expect from Sterling Bank? How should you negotiate? What can you say about Sterling Bank? All these are questions that have been answered HERE
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Yudeeaikay(f): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2020

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Joeliki: 11:50am On Mar 05, 2020
Yudeeaikay:

Goodluck to you guys that are applying again, Out of the many people that started this process only 28 were picked and just when these 28 guys are starting training school, they decide to put Nigerian graduates through the same torture again.

I feel it would have been a better decision logically and financially to pick more people from this one graduate trainee process and then if the training school cannot carry more than a particular number for efficiency purposes why not do it in batches instead of opening up vacancy and having 1000 or more graduate apply and then pick less than 30.

Once again all the best guys. This girl is out!

I'm with u girl, Imagine someone travelling from Maiduguri to abuja twice going by the security challenges, the some one going to Lagos twice from abuja after d screening with flight sef, den only not picked.

imagine picking just 28 ppl, why make this process long and expensive, when u are going to pick just a minute few? to me this is unfair. now they are up to the same thing.

though I did not qualify for d lag, but I felt bad for a friend that had to go to lag twice.
I am out mehn, I no go even use their ATM machine mthewww

5 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Jfaktor(m): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hello house. An issue encountered with uploading o'level. Please help me out

Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by SaOmaX(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
I was taken I can categorically tell you ur data is wrong
Yudeeaikay:

Goodluck to you guys that are applying again, Out of the many people that started this process only 28 were picked and just when these 28 guys are starting training school, they decide to put Nigerian graduates through the same torture again.

I feel it would have been a better decision logically and financially to pick more people from this one graduate trainee process and then if the training school cannot carry more than a particular number for efficiency purposes why not do it in batches instead of opening up vacancy and having 1000 or more graduate apply and then pick less than 30.

Once again all the best guys. This girl is out!
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Pweetymaro97(f): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
SaOmaX:

Kinda right??

It's a different job description baa
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Jfaktor(m): 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
Jfaktor:
Hello house. An issue encountered with uploading o'level. Please help me out

Please my people, don't just ignore me.
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by factorial1(m): 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
It also displayed that for me initially, but later discovered that it's been added.

Click on the "O'Levels" tab on your profile and you'd get to see your entry.
Jfaktor:

Please my people, don't just ignore me.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Yudeeaikay(f): 8:03am On Mar 06, 2020
SaOmaX:

Congratulations on getting in....All the best.

Which data exactly because on their IG page they put up 28 new #SterlingPeople.
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by madamL(f): 10:49am On Mar 06, 2020
Yudeeaikay:

Congratulations on getting in....All the best.

Which data exactly because on their IG page they put up 28 new #SterlingPeople.

More like 28th Cohort. Number slightly higher than 28 with a few people joining from an in-house process. SaOmaX , no be so?
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Joeliki: 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
madamL:

More like 28th Cohort. Number slightly higher than 28 with a few people joining from an in-house process. SaOmaX , no be so?

even if they picked up to 50 ppl. the process is too long, haba onsite, screening, center, and final interview. people are going through all this because they want a job, all this spending on tp and dress code, just to pick a little few.
mtcheeewwww.
congratulations to those one that made it
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by ennyj01(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
Joeliki:

even if they picked up to 50 ppl. the process is too long, haba onsite, screening, center, and final interview. people are going through all this because they want a job, all this spending on tp and dress code, just to pick a little few.
mtcheeewwww.
congratulations to those one that made it

Lol
Oando process is damn longer

Two online test for Oando, and there will still be on site test
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Joeliki: 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
ennyj01:

Lol
Oando process is damn longer

Two online test for Oando, and there will still be on site test

let them do 10 online test, if they for other 4 traveling to a particular place for screening or interview then its unfair.

understand what I am saying, the country is hard, they can go on to 10 screening process if the best is what they want to have, but allowing people "go and come" several times, risking the journey and spending money. haba malam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by ennyj01(m): 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
Joeliki:

let them do 10 online test, if they for other 4 traveling to a particular place for screening or interview then its unfair.

understand what I am saying, the country is hard, they can go on to 10 screening process if the best is what they want to have, but allowing people "go and come" several times, risking the journey and spending money. haba malam

Okay bro, I understand you

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by SaOmaX(m): 8:06am On Mar 11, 2020
Yea, Na so
madamL:

Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Jfaktor(m): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2020
factorial1:
It also displayed that for me initially, but later discovered that it's been added.

Click on the "O'Levels" tab on your profile and you'd get to see your entry.

Bless up
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by ennyj01(m): 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hi guys, good evening. Please I have a question I wanna ask those that have passed workforce on site test before.

Please is there anyone here that used the on screen calculator during the workforce on site exam and progressed to the next stage?

Please I really wanna know because sometimes you will need to calculate big figures and decimals, and calculator can only be the solution to be fast
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Codyt(m): 2:53am On Mar 19, 2020
Yudeeaikay:

Hello. I recently applied for sterling Alternative Finance Graduate Trainee. Please how is the assessment centre conducted?
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by MercyF: 5:42am On Mar 19, 2020
Please I just got a mail for sterling bank to come for a test on Saturday. Please I need materials that I can use. Thank u
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by adamx23(m): 6:42am On Mar 19, 2020
MercyF:
Please I just got a mail for sterling bank to come for a test on Saturday. Please I need materials that I can use. Thank u
The test is online..

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Obinnau(m): 7:04am On Mar 19, 2020
MercyF:
A friend working in the bank told me that this is a contract staff recruitment. Lol
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Oluwamidah(m): 7:09am On Mar 19, 2020
Hey guys
Good morning, please if you have any whatsapp group link for Sterling bank recruitment kindly drop please Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Rhemidivah8(f): 8:20am On Mar 19, 2020
Pls i got an email from workforce that i have been shortlisted for a 50 mims mins online test for sterling bank finance alternative GT.. any one has an idea on how the online tests will be?
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Hibrahym94: 8:37am On Mar 19, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I would like to have the past question sir, I was shortlisted for an online test
ferdy2020:
i don't think that is the criteria for shortlisting though I finished with a 2:1 grade

Well, for those that got shortlisted there is workforce past questions for practice if you need one DM. No noise grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply)

Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? / Peopleplus / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.