Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' (45732 Views)

Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by ELVISHOT: 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
Former Heavyweight champion, Anthony Joshua made an erratic statement about what he expects from fans after he fights Andy Ruiz this December in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Mexican-American, Ruiz, shocked the world when he beat Joshua in 7 rounds in New York’s Madison Square Garden in June, but Joshua believes he will be adored this time around if he regains the 3 heavyweight belts on the line.

‘I’m fighting the best man in the world now. I’m going to whup him, and show how great I am,’ Joshua told Sky Sports.

‘They think he’s so great, so when I beat him I want everybody to bow to my feet and tell me how great I am. I couldn’t beat Ruiz Jr before and get the credit I deserved. You saw me in the ring [before the fight] – I wasn’t fighting King Kong, was I? I didn’t have that mindset. Apparently I’m fighting the quickest hands and the best fighter in the division. So once I beat him I want everybody to bow to me’ he bragged.

Joshua’s fight with Ruiz tagged ‘clash of the dunes’ is being sponsored by the Saudi Arabian government with reports circulating that about $40m has been budgeted for the fight which is to be shared between both boxers and their promoters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke6YjNJsux8

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/11/22/everybody-will-bow-to-me-once-i-beat-ruiz-anthony-joshua/amp/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by vanida6: 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
Bow to u shey u re God right undecided

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
tell that to your father.... if we never bow to Mike Tyson, why should we remotely bow to you?

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by OKorowanta: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
Win first...

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by laughitall(m): 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
Look at this stupid lazy boy

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Timmy301(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
tell that to your father.... if we never bow to Mike Tyson, why should we remotely bow to you?
Lol abi

But Mike Tyson is a lightweight champion right!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2019
Timmy301:
Lol abi

But Mike Tyson is a lightweight champion right!

nah... Mike Tyson was a heavyweight TRUE champion... nothing like these above puppets.

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by ClintonEmex: 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
Beat him first Joshua. Will like to watch a fight between you and Tyson Fury.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Netanya(f): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
undecided pele

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Timmy301(m): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

nah... Mike Tyson was a heavyweight TRUE champion... nothing like these above puppets.
Oh, Okay

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by elotajohn1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Joshua will recover his titles because the whole was staged from the beginning.... He will regain his titles while they will make Ruiz richer. After all money rules!

Meanwhile check my signature!!!
Xmas is here

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by momodub: 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ok we haf hear you

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by SultanOfAbia: 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
If You Lose ehn
You Will Lie Down and Greet Every Nigerian You See On The Street..

#YokozunaVsAnthony

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by SultanOfAbia: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
Gge
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by LUGBE: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
Fixed match loading

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Virus99: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
Yes champ... We ll bow kiss
Go whup some fat Mexican ass champ! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by petarr1: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
Yes o. That overfed pumpkin has been running his mouth all over the place bragging that he will rubbish Anthony Joshua.

The truth is ever since that terrible loss to that white fat guy, I have not had enthusiasm to watch replays of his previous matches on YouTube because I was so pained and hurt. And few months to the match, the white fat guy had been bragging and bragging. And it seemed Joshua made no attempt to respond.

I do sincerely hope you whoop the guy's ass this time around and prove to the world that you are the true heavy weight boxing champion of the world.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Timileyin1234(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
Elenu. Let Ruiz cash u, u go vomit in the ring this time

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
Oga Josh, please go and fight your fight o.

With all the punishment we have received from APC and our presido, we never bow.

Na common boxer like you we wan bow give.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by NOL2dworld(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
Humble yourself man.. Win the fight first

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Shimran(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
To be patriotic, I, a Nigerian, want you to win!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by MufasaRebirth: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
This Joshua guy na comedian grin grin

I pity the guy sha, the kind beating wey the guy go chop ehn, even cuppy go see am run grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Abfinest007(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
if Aj win this match with knock out I will know the first match was fixed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by Gideonmi(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
Sah no fall hand o grin
Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
This Andy ruiz guy will beat Joshua again..... He is fat but fast

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' by winterfell007(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
[center]this guy will surely loose. He's becoming too expressive and full of himself. Andy go beat am wella embarassed lipsrsealed undecided[/center]

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker / Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr / EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.