Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Dog Training And Socialization - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Training And Socialization (6704 Views)

Tips On English Dog Training / Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 / Technique To Dog Training By Talking To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Training And Socialization by IamAnderson(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
phunkypalace:

Yes and you replied total crap and bullshit. You come up here and tell people aggression is a normal trait in dogs, highest misinformation in a decade. So innocent buyers can go out there to be looking for such dogs because some novice on NL that owns a single dog thinks he knows it all. When the dog mauls a family member, I hope you will be applauded. I just hope you an animal behaviorist.
if you understood what I meant by aggressive dog or dog showing signs of aggression you'll realize how unnecessarily pathetic this comment was.
I defined it over and over but it seems you don't want to let go of the belief that a dog showing signs of aggression means it's a man eater.

the highest misinformation of the decade is you coming here to say you teach dogs how to attack but they are not being violent like attacking is an innocent sniff and lick.
and you could not beat a novice on Nairaland with one dog in an argument about something you claim to be a professional at cheesy, which one of us is supposed to be embarrassed?
I even told you about a thing that has been happening I'm the military dog world since 1916 that you didn't know about.

and don't be deceived, I have one dog out of choice, don't think I don't know what I'm saying because I have one dog, I still encounter and observe several breeds that I can comfortably relax on my bed and talk to you about till you stutter in confusion.
goodnight
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by IamAnderson(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
phunkypalace:

Like I told you no k9 department will use an APBT but you've forgotten that the word pitbull consists of more than one dog which are American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, American Bully, and Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

So to let you know your Leonard and Kaih can be some of these other breed but can never be an APBT. You are not talking to a dumbo.
lmao Leonard is literally a apbt cheesy
just log off and sleep or watch t.v at this point
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by phunkypalace(m): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
IamAnderson:

if you understood what I meant by aggressive dog or dog showing signs of aggression you'll realize how unnecessarily pathetic this comment was.
I defined it over and over but it seems you don't want to let go of the belief that a dog showing signs of aggression means it's a man eater.

the highest misinformation of the decade is you coming here to say you teach dogs how to attack but they are not being violent like attacking is an innocent sniff and lick.
and you could not beat a novice on Nairaland with one dog in an argument about something you claim to be a professional at cheesy, which one of us is supposed to be embarrassed?
I even told you about a thing that has been happening I'm the military dog world since 1916 that you didn't know about.

and don't be deceived, I have one dog out of choice, don't think I don't know what I'm saying because I have one dog, I still encounter and observe several breeds that I can comfortably relax on my bed and talk to you about till you stutter in confusion.
goodnight

I understood every damn thing you said, but you know your problem, you are using the definition of the word aggression as a yardstick to determine the behavioral aspect of a dog.

If you've been to shows or say you watch videos on YouTube on those pictures I posted, then you'll know the dogs is question are not aggressive but are willingly complying to an instruction from the handler. But you haven't so you can't understand.

I am not arguing with you and infact I am not hoping to win or whatever it is you call it. I am not embarrassed because there will always be a difference and a gap.

About your history, you have the access to informations, I am not a bulldogger so I am less interested in the APBT. And at the end you came up to still misinform everyone and not knowing there are more than one breed in a pitbull but you think everything is a pitbull.

Enjoy your sleep and yes you're a novice and I'll gain nothing from someone who thinks this is a form of contest and there has to be a winner.
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by phunkypalace(m): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
IamAnderson:

lmao Leonard is literally a apbt cheesy
just log off and sleep or watch t.v at this point

Lol...bring out his pedigree and prove he's an APBT.
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by IamAnderson(m): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
phunkypalace:

If you've been to shows or say you watch videos on YouTube on those pictures I posted, then you'll know the dogs is question are not aggressive but are willingly complying to an instruction from the handler. But you haven't so you can't understand.

About your history, you have the access to informations, I am not a bulldogger so I am less interested in the APBT. And at the end you came up to still misinform everyone and not knowing there are more than one breed in a pitbull but you think everything is a pitbull.

Enjoy your sleep and yes you're a novice and I'll gain nothing from someone who thinks this is a form of contest and there has to be a winner.
remember when my definition said showing violence or WILLINGNESS to be violent?
I even said since the dog is just obeying the trainer why can't you train a Newfoundland dog to attack on command? okay

and when did I say there isn't more than one breed under pitbull?
where did I imply that?
I said pitbull because it's not only one type that has been used In the military, what's hard to get there? who doesn't know the various types of pitbull?

you're just clutching at straws now and it's getting sad.

I accept I'm a novice, imagine being a novice that someone that calls himself a professional dog trainer cannot school In an argument? I love that for me wink
if I'm a novice then people need to run away with their dogs when they you come to train them.
goodnight sir
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by IamAnderson(m): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
phunkypalace:

Lol...bring out his pedigree and prove he's an APBT.
okay wait let me call the Ohio state police department and ask for a k9 officer's pedigree papers
what kind of request is that? lmao it's okay abeg there's nothing more to be said at this point
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by phunkypalace(m): 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
IamAnderson:

remember when my definition said showing violence or WILLINGNESS to be violent?
I even said since the dog is just obeying the trainer why can't you train a Newfoundland dog to attack on command? okay

and when did I say there isn't more than one breed under pitbull?
where did I imply that?
I said pitbull because it's not only one type that has been used In the military, what's hard to get there? who doesn't know the various types of pitbull?

you're just clutching at straws now and it's getting sad.

I accept I'm a novice, imagine being a novice that someone that calls himself a professional dog trainer cannot school In an argument? I love that for me wink
if I'm a novice then people need to run away with their dogs when they you come to train them.
goodnight sir

Lol and where did I call myself a trainer?...lmfao.

I'll rather they call Albert who understand the basics and not assumptions.. grin
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by phunkypalace(m): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
IamAnderson:

okay wait let me call the Ohio state police department and ask for a k9 officer's pedigree papers
what kind of request is that? lmao it's okay abeg there's nothing more to be said at this point

Yeah do that if possible to show you're right. Just to let you know you ain't talking to a dumbo, don't say things you can't defend. Okay?

If he is an APBT like you said, give us the line he belongs to. I bet you can't. Don't come up here and start trying to bamboozle us okay?
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by IamAnderson(m): 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
phunkypalace:

Yeah do that if possible to show you're right. Just to let you know you ain't talking to a dumbo, don't say things you can't defend. Okay?

If he is an APBT like you said, give us the line he belongs to. I bet you can't. Don't come up here and start trying to bamboozle us okay?
wow you do realise I was being sarcastic when I said I was going to call them and ask for his pedigree details right?
do you think there is a thread were all police dogs pedigree details are uploaded? lmao please
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by phunkypalace(m): 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
IamAnderson:

wow you do realise I was being sarcastic when I said I was going to call them and ask for his pedigree details right?
do you think there is a thread were all police dogs pedigree details are uploaded? lmao please

Don't try to be sarcastic you hear. In the beginning when the deliberation started I asked if what you referred to as pitbull that is being used in the military is not an APBT...you said it is. That being said, you should be able to defend your points and stop merry go rounding.

If you want to be schooled, come let us link you up with the right people because you obviously don't wanna learn anything from me and I'm okay with that.

When you're boxed to a corner, you'll say you're being sarcastic. Watch out my next comment where I'll clear the air on what you call an APBT being used by a K9 department...let's see if it will ever happen.
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by IamAnderson(m): 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
phunkypalace:

Don't try to be sarcastic you hear. In the beginning when the deliberation started I asked if what you referred to as pitbull that is being used in the military is not an APBT...you said it is. That being said, you should be able to defend your points and stop merry go rounding.

If you want to be schooled, come let us link you up with the right people because you obviously don't wanna learn anything from me and I'm okay with that.

When you're boxed to a corner, you'll say you're being sarcastic. Watch out my next comment where I'll clear the air on what you call an APBT being used by a K9 department...let's see if it will ever happen.
wait do you even understand what sarcastic means? lmao do you think I said I was being sarcastic when I said apbt was used as a police dog?
I was being sarcastic about calling the Ohio state police force to send the pedigree details of their officer to show you how stupid your request was.
and why have you strayed from the initial argument to the pitbull working on the force thing? I'm not even a pitbull fan, i just gave them an honurable mention in the list of popular military breeds why are you bent on the types of pitbulls topic? it seems you don't know what to say again
and what makes you think I feel boxed into a corner? cheesy
I'm currently laying on my bed pressing my phone while music is playing on my system.
you're the one trying to redeem yourself.
I've told you goodnight severally but you're still here trying to prove yourself even after saying it's not a competition and you don't expect to win cheesy
go and sleep
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by phunkypalace(m): 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
In the United States they mix dogs a lot. It’s only a Dog man that can say it’s a true dog or pedigree details showing the bloodlines there that will edify us if it’s from either TG and co. But then they call all dog alike Pitbull including bullies.

You can hardly get a true APBT from just a commoner but rather Dogmen that is the real Bulldogger’s.

If you need a true APBT in the US, you can meet TG, Chicolopez, Floyd Bordeaux and others. They also sell frozen semens that worth over 20-50kUSD. (Old and confirmed APBT Blood).

So someone comes up here to say an APBT is being used by the K9 department is amazing and funny at that. What people don't know is clearly above them. Someone like this will even call Hulk which is a total confused breed a pitbull.

People will agree with me that google is the most confusing place and also the right place if you know what you are looking for as the popular saying says garbage in garbage out. You will learn the right thing if you know your onions and you'll definitely learn crap if you're just seeking informations to show off.
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by phunkypalace(m): 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
IamAnderson:

wait do you even understand what sarcastic means? lmao do you think I said I was being sarcastic when I said apbt was used as a police dog?
I was being sarcastic about calling the Ohio state police force to send the pedigree details of their officer to show you how stupid your request was.

and what makes you think I feel boxed into a corner? cheesy
I'm currently laying on my bed pressing my phone while music is playing on my system.
you're the one trying to redeem yourself.
I've told you goodnight severally but you're still here trying to prove yourself even after saying it's not a competition and you don't expect to win cheesy
go and sleep

No I don't understand what it means, teach me Oga teacher.

You tend to introduce sarcasm when I asked you to prove your Leonard is an APBT, I can bet you can't and that's where you think coming up with a form of sarcasm will work. I for once knows APBT are not used by any K9 department not after the new pet policy.

I am not redeeming myself because I already saw the aggression things as what you can only define from the dictionary. Link up with Albert if you know him okay, let him teach you what is above you.

You are free to tell me to go sleep but I will constantly educate people when I see someone trying to mislead them and you right here is a culprit.
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by IamAnderson(m): 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
phunkypalace:
In the United States they mix dogs a lot. It’s only a Dog man that can say it’s a true dog or pedigree details showing the bloodlines there that will edify us if it’s from either TG and co. But then they call all dog alike Pitbull including bullies.

You can hardly get a true APBT from just a commoner but rather Dogmen that is the real Bulldogger’s.

If you need a true APBT in the US, you can meet TG, Chicolopez, Floyd Bordeaux and others. They also sell frozen semens that worth over 20-50kUSD. (Old and confirmed APBT Blood).

So someone comes up here to say an APBT is being used by the K9 department is amazing and funny at that. What people don't know is clearly above them. Someone like this will even call Hulk which is a total confused breed a pitbull.

People will agree with me that google is the most confusing place and also the right place if you know what you are looking for as the popular saying says garbage in garbage out. You will learn the right thing if you know your onions and you'll definitely learn crap if you're just seeking informations to show off.

hahaha it's funny how you already know the dog isn't an apbt even without knowing it existed until some minutes ago.
you even had to put the details of a popular pitbull breeder to show you've read well enough pleeeease.

tbh I don't really care for pitbulls but I know the different types of pitbulls and I also know about hulk and even about the genetically enhanced dogs in America.

I'm just wondering why you felt the need to pour out all the knowledge you have about pitbulls to prove a point to yourself.
there's nothing you're saying here that's even new.

and the way you're talking one would think you have the details of every apbt in america and their current whereabouts.
you weren't even aware that Pitts have been used in the military until I said it.

and why is it such a big deal to you that a pitbull that isn't usually a military dog was used a few times over the years?, I even stated that it's not a usual occurrence but it has happened and it's currently happening.
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by IamAnderson(m): 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
phunkypalace:

No I don't understand what it means, teach me Oga teacher.

You tend to introduce sarcasm when I asked you to prove your Leonard is an APBT, I can bet you can't and that's where you think coming up with a form of sarcasm will work. I for once knows APBT are not used by any K9 department not after the new pet policy.

I am not redeeming myself because I already saw the aggression things as what you can only define from the dictionary. Link up with Albert if you know him okay, let him teach you what is above you.

You are free to tell me to go sleep but I will constantly educate people when I see someone trying to mislead them and you right here is a culprit.
so if I ask you to pull up the pedigree details of that gsd you took a screenshot of will you be able to produce it?
how do you expect me to get the pedigree details of a police dog??
this is why I added the sarcasm, your request was just that ridiculous.
oga pet policy, you're a representative of the AKC right? be here and be arguing about something that happened in 2017 in another continent like they ask for your permission before making any move
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by phunkypalace(m): 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
IamAnderson:

hahaha it's funny how you already know the dog isn't an apbt even without knowing it existed until some minutes ago.
you even had to put the details of a popular pitbull breeder to show you've read well enough pleeeease.

tbh I don't really care for pitbulls but I know the different types of pitbulls and I also know about hulk and even about the genetically enhanced dogs in America.

I'm just wondering why you felt the need to pour out all the knowledge you have about pitbulls to prove a point to yourself.
there's nothing you're saying here that's even new.

and the way you're talking one would think you have the details of every apbt in america and their current whereabouts.
you weren't even aware that Pitts have been used in the military until I said it.

and why is it such a big deal to you that a pitbull that isn't usually a military dog was used a few times over the years?, I even stated that it's not a usual occurrence but it has happened and it's currently happening.

Lol...you won't care, how will you?

There's nothing new but you are calling a dog you can't prove to be an APBT an APBT.

Who said I don't know pitts have being used in the military?...lmfao...in your words you said Pitbulls and I asked you I hope it is not an APBT but you said it is, okay prove it now...you can't.

You also said they now being introduced recently, alright when and which military cause I know they have been stopped after the new pet policy, but instead you gave a police department as if they are the same thing. There is a lot of confusion in that breed so unless you can prove your Leonard is an APBT, just sit behind your keypad and watch okay?

You might be trying to fool people but not me
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by phunkypalace(m): 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
IamAnderson:

so if I ask you to pull up the pedigree details of that gsd you took a screenshot of will you be able to produce it?
how do you expect me to get the pedigree details of a police dog??
this is why I added the sarcasm, your request was just that ridiculous.
oga pet policy, you're a representative of the AKC right? be here and be arguing about something that happened in 2017 in another continent like they ask for your permission before making any move

I don't expect you to get any pedigree details because obviously you can't. Stop calling a dog what he is or he's not if you can't prove it. You told me Leonard is an APBT, at least you said that and even asked me to go sleep because you think you are right, okay prove your point and stop hanging

Lol...I don't need to be a representative of AKC okay?....the real dog men know that information is power so it's either you get on board or you are left behind. I won't even tolerate wrong information again on Nairaland not when I'm still alive. You people talk and dwell in ignorance and you're so proud of it.
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by IamAnderson(m): 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
phunkypalace:

Lol...you won't care, how will you?

There's nothing new but you are calling a dog you can't prove to be an APBT an APBT.

Who said I don't know pitts have being used in the military?...lmfao...in your words you said Pitbulls and I asked you I hope it is not an APBT but you said it is, okay prove it now...you can't.

You also said they now being introduced recently, alright when and which military cause I know they have been stopped after the new pet policy, but instead you gave a police department as if they are the same thing. There is a lot of confusion in that breed so unless you can prove your Leonard is an APBT, just sit behind your keypad and watch okay?

You might be trying to fool people but not me
okay remember that had you posted?
prove it's a gsd by showing me it's pedigree details since we want to ask for stupid things as proof.
if you can't prove it then the dog isn't a gsd

and isn't the police force part of a country's military? what's your point in that one?
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by phunkypalace(m): 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
IamAnderson:

okay remember that had you posted?
prove it's a gsd by showing me it's pedigree details since we want to ask for stupid things as proof.
if you can't prove it then the dog isn't a gsd

and isn't the police force part of a country's military? what's your point in that one?

German Shepherd?....don't even go there because you'll literally fail. The only thing I can't prove is the line the dogs belong to except I check the pedigree.

If you had the knowledge that pitbulls consists of various group then you'll know that it's insane calling one that you see an APBT just like that.

The Police is part of a country's military?...is this worth it after all?

I'm waiting for the day people like you will post nonsense about the German Shepherd one day and I pray I see the thread. I've told you before, get on board and learn, don't sit behind your keypad and assume.
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by IamAnderson(m): 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
phunkypalace:

I don't expect you to get any pedigree details because obviously you can't. Stop calling a dog what he is or he's not if you can't prove it. You told me Leonard is an APBT, at least you said that and even asked me to go sleep because you think you are right, okay prove your point and stop hanging

Lol...I don't need to be a representative of AKC okay?....the real dog men know that information is power so it's either you get on board or you are left behind. I won't even tolerate wrong information again on Nairaland not when I'm still alive. You people talk and dwell in ignorance and you're so proud of it.
okay Mr dogman prove that one of those k9 unit gsds are gsds since getting pedigree details of random online dogs is such an easy thing now.

it's obvious you don't know what to say again that's why you're going to a route you know makes no sense and is impossible to follow till the end.
you're actually the one dwelling in ignorance, feeling like the few dog terms you know makes you a "dog man" you even make up words and titles to award yourself to make you feel like you're actually smart.
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by phunkypalace(m): 11:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
IamAnderson:

okay Mr dogman prove that one of those k9 unit gsds are gsds since getting pedigree details of random online dogs is such an easy thing now.

it's obvious you don't know what to say again that's why you're going to a route you know makes no sense and is impossible to follow till the end.
you're actually the one dwelling in ignorance, feeling like the few dog terms you know makes you a "dog man" you even make up words and titles to award yourself to make you feel like you're actually smart.

Lol...I'm a dog man and I'm smart BTW, those who know knows. If you say I know few dog terms I won't even drag you on that because it's a must as I have study to show myself approved and mind you I know more than few..lol

BTW did you say random online dogs?

So Leonard and Kiah are now random online dogs?....Wow, I thought you knew what you were saying but this just clarifies everything.
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by IamAnderson(m): 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
phunkypalace:

German Shepherd?....don't even go there because you'll literally fail. The only thing I can't prove is the line the dogs belong to except I check the pedigree.

If you had the knowledge that pitbulls consists of various group then you'll know that it's insane calling one that you see an APBT just like that.

The Police is part of a country's military?...is this worth it after all?

I'm waiting for the day people like you will post nonsense about the German Shepherd one day and I pray I see the thread. I've told you before, get on board and learn, don't sit behind your keypad and assume.
okay show us the gsds pedigree details please

and do you think the police isn't a part of a country's military? cheesy you think it's a part of tourism or education?

I have nothing to learn from you tbh, the people I learn from are here and you are not one of them, and you cannot see me say anything that you can come and start arguing or disproving me, I make sure I'm sure of everything I say otherwise I keep quiet and ignore or state that I'm not sure before talking.
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by IamAnderson(m): 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
phunkypalace:

Lol...I'm a dog man and I'm smart BTW, those who know knows. If you say I know few dog terms I won't even drag you on that because it's a must as I have study to show myself approved and mind you I know more than few..lol

BTW did you say random online dogs?

So Leonard and Kiah are now random online dogs?....Wow, I thought you knew what you were saying but this just clarifies everything.
of course they are random online dogs, do I know them or their handlers personally?
do I know someone I can call to get their details or any more information about them?

I don't get were you're heading with this tbh your point doesn't seem to hit
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by phunkypalace(m): 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
IamAnderson:

okay show us the gsds pedigree details please

and do you think the police isn't a part of a country's military? cheesy you think it's a part of tourism or education?

I have nothing to learn from you tbh, the people I learn from are here and you are not one of them, and you cannot see me say anything that you can come and start arguing or disproving me, I make sure I'm sure of everything I say otherwise I keep quiet and ignore or state that I'm not sure before talking.

I don't pray you learn anything from me. If your teachers are here, there are two ways to it. Either all of you are in the same bandwagon or you literally just choose to be behind.
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by phunkypalace(m): 11:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
IamAnderson:

of course they are random online dogs, do I know them or their handlers personally?
do I know someone I can call to get their details or any more information about them?

I don't get were you're heading with this tbh your point doesn't seem to hit

Not making any point, I don't need it. I'm just exposing the fact that you're clueless.

The dogs you were bragging about knowing their history all of a sudden becomes random online dogs, you really need to dig deeper next time.

I'll say it again, what you don't know is above you.
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by IamAnderson(m): 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
phunkypalace:

I don't pray you learn anything from me. If your teachers are here, there are two ways to it. Either all of you are in the same bandwagon or you literally just choose to be behind.
pleeease I've had more intelligent conversations with 16 year olds

your self flatter is funny, you really think you're all that huh? cheesy
you've spent hours arguing something and not being able to back it up, then switching to a totally different topic and still loosing,then asking for unreasonable things as proof when that didn't work you switched to basic insults and self praise cheesy

all that screams hurt,insecure and embarrassed
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by IamAnderson(m): 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
phunkypalace:

Not making any point, I don't need it. I'm just exposing the fact that you're clueless.

The dogs you were bragging about knowing their history all of a sudden becomes random online dogs, you really need to dig deeper next time.

I'll say it again, what you don't know is above you.
the only thing you've proved here is that your linguist certificate needs to be questioned.
when did I say I knew about their history?
didn't I also explain how they were random online dogs because I can't reach their owners and I haven't had any encounter with them?

you're not making any sense bruh
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by phunkypalace(m): 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
IamAnderson:

pleeease I've had more intelligent conversations with 16 year olds

your self flatter is funny, you really think you're all that huh? cheesy
you've spent hours arguing something and not being able to back it up, then switching to a totally different topic and still loosing,then asking for unreasonable things as proof when that didn't work you switched to basic insults and self praise cheesy

all that screams hurt,insecure and embarrassed

Lol..... grin ;DIt's good to push what you feel on people okay?..and think they feel the same way too.

On you area of aggression or whatever it is you call it, when you pick up a course with ICB, you'll know more okay? Stick with your dictionary meaning and keep arguing against science.
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by phunkypalace(m): 11:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
IamAnderson:

the only thing you've proved here is that your linguist certificate needs to be questioned.
when did I say I knew about their history?
didn't I also explain how they were random online dogs because I can't reach their owners and I haven't had any encounter with them?

you're not making any sense bruh

You can revert to insults and question my linguistic certificate. Keep it up.
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by IamAnderson(m): 12:02am On Dec 19, 2019
phunkypalace:

Lol..... grin ;DIt's good to push what you feel on people okay?..and think they feel the same way too.

On you area of aggression or whatever it is you call it, when you pick up a course with ICB, you'll know more okay? Stick with your dictionary meaning and keep arguing against science.

since when did things random men that call themselves dog men come up with become science?
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by phunkypalace(m): 12:03am On Dec 19, 2019
IamAnderson:

since when did things random men that call themselves dog men come up with become science?

What you don't know is above you. Have a good night rest jooor.
Re: Dog Training And Socialization by IamAnderson(m): 12:05am On Dec 19, 2019
phunkypalace:

You can revert to insults and question my linguistic certificate. Keep it up.
mehn you're not making any sense again, I'm actually getting bored to sleep.
I've said all I wanted to say about the topic, you can keep the meaningless rants to tend to your insecurity and embarrassment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September / Premium GSD Puppies For New Homes / So My Boerboel Killed My Lhasa + Lesson To Be Learnt From This Incident.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.