Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,319 members, 7,850,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

When Your Kids Are Driving You Crazy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Kids Are Driving You Crazy (239 Views)

Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Your Kids Are Driving You Crazy by VirtueDigest: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
It happens. More often than I’d like to admit, but it definitely happens. My kids drive me crazy. I’d go so far as to say bat shit crazy sometimes. It’s not their fault, they’re learning their place in the world, pushing boundaries, seeing what they can get away with and what they can’t. But sometimes, oh Mama sometimes it’s like they’re dancing on those buttons of yours instead of just pushing them.

I’m with you. I understand. The days when I’ve tried 8 times to drink the one cup of coffee I’ve now reheated repeatedly in the microwave are usually the worst. I don’t have as much patience as my caffeinated self would, and sometimes I just need to reign myself in.

So here’s what I’ve learned. Here are some ways to calm down when your kids are driving you crazy and you want to scream. The key is finding what works for you, and then falling back on that when you need it. Hopefully, some of these will work for you too.

1 – Walk Away

How easy is that? Unless something dangerous is happening, sometimes simply removing yourself from the situation and walking away is enough to help you calm down.

Read more: https://www.virtuedigest.com/when-your-kids-are-driving-you-crazy/

(1) (Reply)

Give Your Loved Ones Colourful Clothing Treats *** Expression Is Lifestyle / Take Toefl And GRE To Secure Scholarship Program Abroad / Fathers Who Send Out Children As Almajiris Should Be Arrested – Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.