Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay (69846 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Ishilove: 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
We know how we mums can be very fussy with our kids, especially when we leave them alone with their dads. Sometimes mums can call or send messages several times a day to confirm the health and well being of their children, because in their minds, daddy is watching TV or playing video games leaving the baby to crawl into the oven.

This particular dad sends his wife photo-shopped pictures every time she asks him if their kids are okay. grin

https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-photos-that-are-worth-sharing-on-the-internet-for-good-or-bad-reasons/answer/Asma-Hadad-1?ch=10&oid=298596533&share=bb9e8b02&srid=uCyhvf&target_type=answer

114 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Ishilove: 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
"Thank you for confirming they are okay. I will kill you when I get home"

230 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by KmniAutos(m): 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
grin grin grin

Cool thought provoking photo shop , nicely done grin

394 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lol, mehn I hate been with kids, I seriously don’t know what to do with them .

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by pocohantas(f): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lol. You just have to ask.

Nothing go do the pikin, but since natural pacifying is a lot of work, they go artificial. Before you get back from the market, they would feed the child with - one packet of shortbread, coke, fanta, chupachups. The pikin go come play until eye turn am. grin

213 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Ishilove: 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
I'd probably be furious, after laughing

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Shalommy(f): 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
Chaii... cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
Very funny grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Bahamas95(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
peepydelano:
Are you serious?

I love kids, can play with them the whole day without getting tired..... They're fun to be with.

226 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
The Abused lady on the beat again her hate towards men can boil yam tongue tongue

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
Bahamas95:
Are you serious?

I love kids, can play with them the whole day without getting tired..... They're fun to be with.
Seriously I don’t know what to do with them or how to play with them, I keep my distance and avoid carrying them as well.

14 Likes

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by istina: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
Some mothers would have had an heart attack

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Ishilove: 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
pocohantas:

Nothing go do the pikin, but since natural pacifying is a lot of work, they go artificial. Before you get back from the market, they would feed the child with - one packet of shortbread, coke, fanta, chupa chups. The pikin go come play until eye turn am. grin
And then the pikin go purge well well

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by armadeo(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
My kind of guy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by ahnie: 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ishilove:

No be Al of them dey purge o grin

9 Likes

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by beautyhd: 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
I believe after the 4th picture, the wife will stop asking because she would have understood the message.

6 Likes

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Ishilove: 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
ahnie:

No be Al of them dey purge o grin
But las las the pikin will become addicted to sugary things

1 Like

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by ahnie: 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ishilove:

cheesy
Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by iamyemiakins(m): 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Na this one weak me pass, wetin dey occur! grin

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by kayperry: 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
pocohantas:

Nothing go do the pikin, but since natural pacifying is a lot of work, they go artificial. Before you get back from the market, they would feed the child with - one packet of shortbread, coke, fanta, chupa chups. The pikin go come play until eye turn am. grin

these one will just be speaking OFF-head ... undecided undecided its a topic for mothers aunty e keep .... undecided

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by pocohantas(f): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ishilove:

E go dey alright. It takes some getting used to.
Bad as e bad, e go dey hyperactive. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by kayperry: 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ishilove:

"IF" are you luck to born your own let them be addicted to bitter things nigbayen undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by seunoj: 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
pocohantas:

E go dey alright. It takes some getting used to.
Bad as e bad, e go dey hyperactive. grin grin

Hello poco,
Can I reach u offline. Need some info about upwork or better still refer me to any learning materials

2 Likes

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Deborah98(f): 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
My dad that doesn't know how to stay with children will quietly avoid this post. If you want to see my dad confused just tell him you are leaving my nieces behind or even my last sister with him,he will start asking what he should do and what he shouldn't do,lmao... Well there are men that are good at taking care of children but believe me some of these little creatures are annoying mostly those still crawling.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by ImaIma1(f): 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lol @ crawling into the oven cheesy

The attached is not photoshopped

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Mariangeles(f): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
ImaIma1:
Lol @ crawling into the oven cheesy

The attached is not photoshopped

For real? A future gymnast. cheesy
It's her balance for me.

I see her winning gold medals for Nigeria in the Olympics.

This I've seen. cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by ImaIma1(f): 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
Mariangeles:

For real? A future gymnast. cheesy
It's her balance for me.

I see her winning gold medals for Nigeria in the Olympics.

This I've seen. cheesy

Lol...it's their thing with their dad. Was same thing he did with the first. Someone said the way they trust their dad not to make them fall is the way we should put our trust in God cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Mariangeles(f): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
ImaIma1:

Lol...it's their thing with their dad. Was same thing he did with the first. Someone said the way they trust their dad not to make them fall is the way we should put our trust in God cheesy

I swear, I've said that a couple of times before.

I think some people who have father issues (whose fathers have never been there) find it hard to believe/trust in God.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by BigDawsNet: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
Very creative

1 Like

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by sweetman2022: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
If the woman doesn't understand any of those picx, nah HBP go kill her before she reach home.

5 Likes

Re: Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
peepydelano:
You don't know what to do with them but you have them anyways, why? undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.