Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,664 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) (5754 Views)

Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) / Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 / Nigeria Music Video Awards 2013 Nominees List(nmva 2013) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by Kwame08: 12:41am On Nov 21, 2010
SoundCity Best Male – Banky W
SoundCity Best Female – Goldie
SoundCity Best Choreography – Dama Du Bling
SoundCity Best Special Effects – Djinee
SoundCity Best Editing – P-SQuare
SoundCity Best Cinematography – Tear Gas(South Africa)
SoundCity Best Hip hop Video – Jozi
SoundCity Best Pop Video – 2Face Idibia
SoundCity Best Collaboration – Sakordie & Co(Ghana)
SoundCity Discovery Of The Year – JR(South Africa)
SoundCity Hit Producer Of The Year – Sossick
SoundCity Viewers Choice – Buffalo Souljah
SoundCity Best Eastern – Wahu
SoundCity Best Central – Fally Ipupa
SoundCity Fresh Video – Tania Tome For Nhi Ngugu Haladza

http://hiphopsouth./2010/11/21/list-of-the-winners-at-the-2010-smvasoundcity-music-video-awards/

Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by Kwame08: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2010
great list
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by Mobinga: 9:12am On Nov 21, 2010
Is that it?
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by Kwame08: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2010
yes. thats it. what? not happy with the list?
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by tosinaded(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2010
Really,is that it?
Who are all dem other non naija winners?

Did they win,cos u want to make it look like an african awards?
Or because they deserved it?
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by Kwame08: 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2010
I really dont think theres anything wrong with the list. Channel O do theirs and include us in almost all the categories.
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by tosinaded(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2010
U still avnt ansd my question
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2010
Kwame, is that you?
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by tosinaded(m): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2010
Its him
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by crusufixo(m): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2010
i tot this wz a strictly naija awards,or am i missing smtin here ? undecided
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by HamidO1(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2010
Soundcity really messed up, they couldn't even air the SMVA live. They should invest more on equipments abeg.
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by Mingler: 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2010
visit www.professionalsinnigeria.com to meet professionals from all over Nigeria.
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by fender(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2010
Huge disappointment. me think there're just trying to impress. Because to me, it's supposed to be a nigerian thing and not african!
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by saints2(f): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2010
Hamid O:

Soundcity really messed up, they couldn't even air the SMVA live. They should invest more on equipments abeg.

The rain actually messed it up. It was live before they stopped the transmission. They are still better than HHWA, much better no sponspor, nothing just alone.
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by eros(m): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2010
All the hype for just this
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by mr100: 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2010
best editing psquare (danger)?! abeg somebody pls remind me what is editing again. must they receive an award? abegi naija tinz na arrangi jor grin
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by mr100: 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2010
saints_1:

The rain actually messed it up. It was live before they stopped the transmission. They are still better than HHWA, much better no sponspor, nothing just alone.

rain dey always mess smva up dem no dey learn?
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2010
lol
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2010
Wetin Goldie sing? Trash
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2010
I thought it was supposed to be a Nigerian award
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by UNLEASHED(m): 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2010
Goldie?
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by eyoniggar(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2010
I almost crashed on my way to the island to attend the
award night. The RAIN in fact was the heaviest this year so FAR.

I really wouldnt blame them, there was no single sponsor, YET I wonder
how they managed to host the event.

Weezy stole the show, alongside the Mo-hits crew.

Every other thing was juss there. sad
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by emeystan(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2010
some people jus love to criticize.
let me throw some light here.
There so many criteria for givings awards especially in the entertainment world.
Performance, charts, voting, standards, sales and so on,
Sorry to all the critics, Please how many of you voted your artisit?
soundcity is not a novice or a new entrant in the entertainment world. lets hail them. Soundcity una too much!
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by akpanikpe(m): 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2010
asa stole the show with that wonderful live performance, did you see the standing ovation? after that nothing, i mean absolutely nothing.
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by Shoolar(m): 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2010
Up naija
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by eyoniggar(m): 1:04am On Nov 23, 2010
akpanikpe:

asa stole the show with that wonderful live performance, did you see the standing ovation? after that nothing, i mean absolutely nothing.

My bahd, my REAL nAHD, aSA with her shiny shades. grin cool
I actually yelled at the top of my voice when she was called
up to perform. Oh yes she stole it. But mehn the Mohits crew
drew all the crowd from their seat, that was quite amazing innit?

1 Like

Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by Mobinga: 9:52am On Nov 23, 2010
SoundCity is now doing award shows in the Vatican City
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by akossyy: 10:55am On Nov 23, 2010
nice they should keep it up
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by youngdee(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2010
This list is not complete, 2 face won 2 awards
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by d1twista(m): 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2010
Nigeria i hail ooo, my own point of view might be different ooo but to be sincere,no matter how the condition of the weather,soundcity suppose to broadcast this award live and direct,secondly if they are not able to show the award live that particular day they should be able to broadcast immediately the signal is good and alright. People i want you to realize that soundcity is a station on statelite and all kind of songs are played there,so giving award to others is not a bad idea, but this should be a 9ja thing .

1. Best Male Video ?(Banky W) – Strong Ting – Nigeria

2. Best Female Video (Goldie) – You Know It – Nigeria

3. Best Choreography (Dama Do Bling) – Moza Girl – Mozambique

4. Best Special Effects (Djinee) – Overkillin’ – Nigeria

5. Best Editing (P Square) – Danger – Nigeria

6. Best Duo Or Group Video (Deep Level) – We Run The City – South Africa

7. Best Cinematography (Teargas) – Mhlobo Wami – South Africa

8. Best Hip Hop Video (Jozi) – Wild Life – South Africa

9. Best R & B Video (Mike Anyasodo) – Fine Fine Lady – Nigeria

10. Best Pop Video? (2Face Idibia) – Implication – Nigeria

11. Best Collaboration In A Music Video (Sarkodie Feat. Sway & Jayso) – Lay away – Ghana

12. Discovery Of The Year? (JR) – Show Dem – South Africa

13. Best Video, Voting ?(Banky W) – Strong Ting – Nigeria

14. Viewers Choice, Voting ?(Buffalo Souljah) – Ezandlha Phezulu – Zimbabwe

15. Hit Producer Of The Year (As Used In A Music Video)?(Sossick/Da Grin) – Pon Pon Pon – Nigeria

15. Best Western? (2Face Idibia) – Nigeria

16. Best Southern (PRO) – South Africa

17. Best Eastern (Wyre) – Kenya

18. Best Central? (Fally Ipupa) – DR Congo

19. Soundcity Fresh Video ?(Tania Tome) – Nhi Ngugu Haladza – Mozambique
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by luvhenry(m): 5:47am On Nov 24, 2010
Nah. Common, goldies you know it video is cooler dan any in d category nw. Anyway u can be drinking panadol while she designs her shelf wit her award
Re: 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) by Dyt(f): 7:47am On Nov 24, 2010
En en
so nottin 4 Dare n dose his videos
cool winners sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lil Wayne And Terry G Are Brothers / Which Nigeria Evergreen Songs Will You Pick For This Festives/Celebrations / Dua Lipa – Training Season Mp3 | Free Audio Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.