Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Help Me I Trust To Easily - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me I Trust To Easily (753 Views)

Why Should I Trust The Bible? / Who Do I Trust? / Prophecies 2014/15 Its Gonna Go Down, In God I Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me I Trust To Easily by sexybash(f): 1:47am On Nov 21, 2010
Good Morning all

i am just alone writing my piece of heart out, i feel so bad because people have let me down, so much from my parent to my friends i am really disappoints and some times i feel like committing suicide i swear, i trust people to easily, i be live in people dreams so much and i just get hurt all the times, some times i think i dint really deserve to live, most times am always the foolish one, i try to follow what the bible say and try to be an ardent giver even to my own detriment but what do i get insult at he end of the day i have decided to be wicked and mean and never to give or take anything from anybody because i just discovered that TRUST IS A LUXURY THAT I CAN NEVER AFFORD each times i honestly try to be nice and it turns out that i get busted, the last episode the peson accused me of trying to collect his star in exchange for cash its crazy i swear, i have decided to leave everything to God and be my self

NB am sorry i have to post this cos i really feel so bad
Re: Help Me I Trust To Easily by gradewilli: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2010
let me give you some tips, even the bible says we should not trust any man, but our God why do u wanna trust human-being even your mother can disappoint you sometimes even your closest family. go and read proverbs you can gain some knowledge from it
Re: Help Me I Trust To Easily by InesQor(m): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2010
Hmmm

Don't give up. But take note of what the Master said here,

Mat 7:6 Do not give that which is holy (the sacred thing) to the dogs, and do not throw your pearls before hogs, lest they trample upon them with their feet and turn and tear you in pieces.

Human beings are naturally selfish. Start from very few people and make a positive impact in their lives. From there, you will have enough stamina to handle many more people.

I wish you all the best! smiley
Re: Help Me I Trust To Easily by Rhino4dm: 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2010
Scam! Sexy-Bash!
Yahoo yahoo boyz i hail thee:
Re: Help Me I Trust To Easily by sexybash(f): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2010
Thanks all
i have decided to turn to God and have prayed for him to talk to me when i need him and restore my hope , once again thank you and i wish you all the best.

Rhino
i understand your feeling i have also been a victim of Naira land scam tactics I FEEL YOUR Pain
Re: Help Me I Trust To Easily by Youngpo413: 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sorry o
Re: Help Me I Trust To Easily by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
Youngpo413:
Sorry o
hlo
Re: Help Me I Trust To Easily by Youngpo413: 5:59am On Dec 20, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hlo
hi sweet

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Nasfat Dissociates Self From Boko Haram / Christians In Egypt Will Soon Have To Submit And Pay The Jizya In Egypt / Let Show Humility Towards Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.