Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional (4865 Views)

Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) / Arthur Eze Richie Murdered By Onyedikachi Uchendu, Blood Brother- Emeka Augustin / Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional by OEPHIUS(m): 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
· Urges support, prayers for gov's success

. Says his relationship with Ugwuanyi resumes

Senator Ayogu Eze of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has described the leadership qualities of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi as exceptional.

Senator Eze, who contested the governorship election in the last poll, said that Gov. Ugwuanyi’s humility and ability to reach to the opposition to make peace at all cost has rekindled the long standing relationship between him and the governor.

Speaking at the funeral service for his father-in-law, late Pastor Cyril Odoh Ugwuoke, held at Ogrute, Enugu Ezike, Igbo-Eze North Local Government Area, which was attended by Gov. Ugwuanyi and other dignitaries, Senator Eze pointed out that the governor's presence at the event and his continued show of solidarity and support were uncommon in the political annals of the country.

He disclosed that the governor has made efforts, since after the elections, to ensure that the prior relationship that had existed between both of them before the electoral contest was maintained and stressed that his presence at the event has proved that in so many ways.

Senator Eze therefore declared that the relationship between him and Gov. Ugwuanyi "has resumed".

Commending Gov. Ugwuanyi for his good works as well as the renewed vigour to deliver on his promises, he prayed that God gives him the wisdom to continue with the good works and reach higher levels.

His words: "The day Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi came to see me, tears came to my eyes. I told him there that his humility and ability to reach out to make peace at all cost is exceptional. I told him, you are much better in reaching out and building networks".

Senator Eze who asked those he offended in the course of the electoral exercise to forgive him, advised his supporters to close ranks and support Gov. Ugwuanyi and his administration, saying: "He (Ugwuanyi) has won the election; he is our governor; our friendship continues as family members despite fact that I belong to APC.”

Further according to him, "Let us forget about party politics for now. Let us remain brothers and relate together. God will give the governor the wisdom to continue the good work he is doing in Enugu State and take him to higher levels".

Enugu State is in the hands of God! ##

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailypost.ng/2019/11/22/ugwuanyis-humility-peace-initiatives-exceptional-senator-ayogu-eze/&ved=2ahUKEwiy7Yza0P_lAhVMilwKHX4vCE8QFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw13j0vUTwctxwpkRLEaO7Zv

Re: Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional by Profadeade: 6:54am On Nov 23, 2019
��
Re: Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional by CarGuideNG: 6:54am On Nov 23, 2019
Re: Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional by RichFoundation(m): 6:57am On Nov 23, 2019
Happy Birthday Sen. Ayogu Eze

1 Like

Re: Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional by mrvitalis(m): 6:58am On Nov 23, 2019
The political maturity of Enugu is crazy .....wish other states can learn

12 Likes

Re: Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional by solmusdesigns: 6:59am On Nov 23, 2019
undecided

the kind of news comming in from east of niger sef

2 Likes

Re: Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2019
That's how it should be

4 Likes

Re: Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional by deboysben(m): 7:11am On Nov 23, 2019
Enugu amaka

4 Likes

Re: Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional by Nwodosis(m): 7:14am On Nov 23, 2019
Those killed during your fight with the Gorvernor, when are they going to resume life?

6 Likes

Re: Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional by contigiency(m): 7:19am On Nov 23, 2019
This is a welcome development. And that's how politics is supposed to be, but Atiku and his people have refused.

2 Likes

Re: Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:23am On Nov 23, 2019
I don't think I will ever like Ayogu Eze. That guy was more than useless those years in the Senate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional by Rapmoney(m): 7:23am On Nov 23, 2019
Before I opened the thread, I already knew it would be OEPHIUS the propagandist, the paid agent!

With all the insecurities and bad roads in Enugu, what's the governor doing? Hide your face in shame, chief liar!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional by LZAA: 7:28am On Nov 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
undecided

Shatap

2 Likes

Re: Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional by solmusdesigns: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2019
LZAA:

Shatap

i prefer the bird pics taink u

1 Like

Re: Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional by fastseo: 7:30am On Nov 23, 2019
grin
Everyday na one yeye story or the other about this enugu governor
Re: Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional by Jobabori(m): 7:31am On Nov 23, 2019
This is highly commendable. These are models to copy for politican development of our nation.
Re: Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional by UncleJudax(m): 7:36am On Nov 23, 2019
Ayogu Eze...mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional by ChoCho54(f): 7:37am On Nov 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
undecided

Before long now you will say sowore is from Imo state. Shioor

1 Like

Re: Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional by solmusdesigns: 7:39am On Nov 23, 2019
ChoCho54:
Before long now you will say sowore is from Imo state. Shioor

tongue

who knows, perhaps his mum was a popular knackadamus , because he doesnt act like an omoluabi
Re: Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional by LZAA: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:

i prefer the bird pics taink u

1 Like

Re: Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional by VanEFCC: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2019
OEPHIUS:
· Urges support, prayers for gov's success

. Says his relationship with Ugwuanyi resumes

Senator Ayogu Eze of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Naija has described the leadership qualities of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi as exceptional.

Senator Eze, who contested the governorship election in the last poll, said that Gov. Ugwuanyi’s humility and ability to reach to the opposition to make peace at all cost has rekindled the long standing relationship between him and the governor.

Speaking at the funeral service for his father-in-law, late Pastor Cyril Odoh Ugwuoke, held at Ogrute, Enugu Ezike, Igbo-Eze North Local Government Area, which was attended by Gov. Ugwuanyi and other dignitaries, Senator Eze pointed out that the governor's presence at the event and his continued show of solidarity and support were uncommon in the political annals of the country.

He disclosed that the governor has made efforts, since after the elections, to ensure that the prior relationship that had existed between both of them before the electoral contest was maintained and stressed that his presence at the event has proved that in so many ways.

Senator Eze therefore declared that the relationship between him and Gov. Ugwuanyi "has resumed".

Commending Gov. Ugwuanyi for his good works as well as the renewed vigour to deliver on his promises, he prayed that God gives him the wisdom to continue with the good works and reach higher levels.

His words: "The day Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi came to see me, tears came to my eyes. I told him there that his humility and ability to reach out to make peace at all cost is exceptional. I told him, you are much better in reaching out and building networks".

Senator Eze who asked those he offended in the course of the electoral exercise to forgive him, advised his supporters to close ranks and support Gov. Ugwuanyi and his administration, saying: "He (Ugwuanyi) has won the Nigeria News election; he is our governor; our friendship continues as family members despite fact that I belong to APC.”

Further according to him, "Let us forget about party politics for now. Let us remain brothers and relate together. God will give the governor the wisdom to continue the good work he is doing in Enugu State and take him to higher levels".

Enugu State is in the hands of God! ##

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailypost.ng/2019/11/22/ugwuanyis-humility-peace-initiatives-exceptional-senator-ayogu-eze/&ved=2ahUKEwiy7Yza0P_lAhVMilwKHX4vCE8QFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw13j0vUTwctxwpkRLEaO7Zv

Okay ooooo
Re: Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional by Lazerone(f): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Did you know you can build a really beautiful building using just salt. Check it out
http://prodesigners.com.ng/why-you-should-build-your-house-with-salt/
Re: Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional by EmmyCC: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rapmoney:
Before I opened the thread, I already knew it would be OEPHIUS the propagandist, the paid agent!

With all the insecurities and bad roads in Enugu, what's the governor doing? Hide your face in shame, chief liar!
Don't blame him too much, it is his means of survival.
Re: Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional by amamahdaniel(m): 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nairaland please vote for me as The Best AHOC OF THE YEAR.
My name is AMAMAH. FOLLOW THE LINK AND VOTE FOR ME. GOD will do something GREAT in ur life before this year end. AMEN.

https://headply.com/wd2ba/
Re: Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional by Antisymmetric: 2:02am On Nov 24, 2019
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light"

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional by Makto: 8:39am On Dec 31, 2019
Antisymmetric:
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10661645_10272955a4jpeg1b3823bef194bdfc6fc6d2e905461cf2_jpeg_jpeg4519b62c4d2850ec53a76e3ab46ec876

1 Like 5 Shares

(1) (Reply)

See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) / Female FUO Student Reportedly Dies After Sexual Intercourse / School Girl Gets Raped By Group Of Boys In South-west Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.