Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" (40344 Views)

Life Changing Quotes By Apostle Joshua Selman / Newman Emmanuel Edward: "If You Are Rich & Don't Help Pastors, You Will Die" / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 24, 2019
isthatso:

I think all pastors are fraudsters and conmen so i put my cards on the table so you know where i am coming from.

Aside from that I have a problem with Men of God suddenly becoming life coaches telling people how to dress, what to invest in etc etc, they are human beings they are not God. They dont know it all and should therefore STFU and stick to preaching to word of God or collecting tithe.

if you want to follow him that is your perrogative and I will not waste any more time on the subject because it is a road to nowhere. i am not going to convince you not that I care and you WILL never convince me that ANY of these pastors anything but motivational speakers and conmen!!!

Your P1 - If you think ALL pastors are conmen, you are either:
1) An atheist or someone not of our faith

2) A Christian who believes every pastor is a thief.

If you're 1, then I'll not try to convince you otherwise. Only God can do that.

If you're 2, you've made an erroneous assumption and a dangerous conclusion. If there's a fake, then there's definitely an original, or don't you think?

Pastors truly don't know it all but you'll agree that many of them have uncommon insights into living a victorious and productive life. God is God, Man is Man.

Cheers!
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 24, 2019
encryptjay:
If y'all are going to insult preachers. Please take your time to listen to Joshua Selman, he's different. His simplicity is out of this world and he's quite knowledgeable. Even if you're an atheist, you'll still benefit from his teachings.
It's very easy for bloggers to deceive some of you guys.

preachers have already embarrased and insulted themselves. scandal up and down, they should get their house in order then they can earn respect.

is it not their father benny hinn after making millions from the gullible of Africa who has now suddenly confessed that the gospel of prosperity is fake?

https://www.christianitytoday.com/news/2019/september/benny-hinn-renounces-prosperity-gospel.html

Like I said, if people dont want to use their brains, others will occupy it and tell them how to think and there is no point arguing with people whose brains have been occupied. what is happenning in the pentecostal church is no different from Al qaeda, Bin laden etc. people dont see it because the effect is not violent, the effect is to rob the poor and brainless and to enrich the pastor.

Why are all these pastors never poor? the people that brought the religion to Africa, you see them in jets? Does the pope flaunt wealth?

We do this religion more than the people than own the religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by GREATESTPIANIST: 1:11am On Nov 24, 2019
Knox123:
shocked

I know some people will rush to this thread thinking it is Apostle Johnson Suleiman.

Seems he just purchased some plots of land or he is venturing into real estate... grin

Joke apart !

He is one of the preachers I listen to 100% I love his undiluted words...
same here, I listen to his messages every day, like a hungry man, my life has changed.....so when ppl talk shit abt him, I just pity them.......they can go to hell if they like......
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by anthony86(m): 1:25am On Nov 24, 2019
The only land one truly has is the 6ft he is buried in
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by odisman(m): 3:53am On Nov 24, 2019
gypsey:
More Rubbish, grin You believers in God are really Dumb. that is why it's easy for so called pastors to brainwash you people.
Can you tell me how u were conceived in your mother womb? Even your father Cannot tell which of the sperm that got your mother pregnant. Be guided.
Anybody who says God does not exist is a fool.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by odisman(m): 3:58am On Nov 24, 2019
otuekong1:

Keep deceiving yourself,its people like you that shouts JESUS when visited by men of the underworld
This got me laughing. Don't mind him. Dem go they form Atheist. Repent or you find yourself in hell. Trust me it is not a good place to be.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by stmichael001(m): 6:49am On Nov 24, 2019
:DFree Advert for God, s choice apostle my mentor apostle Joshua selman. I,ll continue to love u and the work u do in ministry sir.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by pekisdgee(m): 7:25am On Nov 24, 2019
A landlord on the mainland 'marryland' is far better than a tenant on the island' lekki ' argue with your phone
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by IzzyyUnique: 7:42am On Nov 24, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
undecided
Hearing of him for the first

Church business is booming in Nigeria

Joshua Selman is one of the best pastor out there who's words are so full of wisdom and understanding. you know, a trial will convince you, this is someone who wouldn't lace Bible scriptures for you just to get some penny off your pocket or some prosperity prophets.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2019
IzzyyUnique:

Joshua Selman is one of the best pastor out there who's words are so full of wisdom and understanding. you know, a trial will convince you, this is someone who wouldn't lace Bible scriptures for you just to get some penny off your pocket or some prosperity prophets.

Your probably a member sha

Its normal to defend your own
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Madani01: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2019
Knox123:
shocked

I know some people will rush to this thread thinking it is Apostle Johnson Suleiman.

Seems he just purchased some plots of land or he is venturing into real estate... grin

Joke apart !

He is one of the preachers I listen to 100% I love his undiluted words...

Apt
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by edoairways: 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
isthatso:

I wont ask you because you dont know, you are merely repeating what you have been told!!!

the problem with many is they just repeat cliches and things they hear, they dont bother to think about it or ignore the cases that didnt apply because it worked for some.
If it doesn't work for you say so it is understandable
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
odisman:

Can you tell me how u were conceived in your mother womb? Even your father Cannot tell which of the sperm that got your mother pregnant. Be guided.
Anybody who says God does not exist is a fool.
Stupid questions, Go learn Science And Biology it might help you..
All this your Dumb Imaginations are your proofs God Exists?

Anyone who believes that God Exists, A man or woman that can not be seen called God, is a Gullible Moronic Cretin
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Peterkeys6(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
OP can you drop the link to the full message here instead of just picking up an incomplete phrase.
He could be giving an example but ignorant Nigerians will go against him since it's related to God.
Any body could say that..
I could give an example of something like "Some says Jesus isn't real". And probably a hater or someone would say that I said *Jesus isn't real* so I would advise you drop the link to the message
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
askibee:

What you don't know you can't attack

Ride on with your ignorance bro I salute you

What do I not know?

School my ignorance shebi you know better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / Mummy G.O In Dubai Hotel: Reno Omokri Reacts. Says 'Enjoy But Avoid Hell' / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.