Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,922 members, 7,848,730 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Chris Brown And Ex-girlfriend Ammika Harris Welcome Their First Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown And Ex-girlfriend Ammika Harris Welcome Their First Child (1163 Views)

Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music / I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama / Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown And Ex-girlfriend Ammika Harris Welcome Their First Child by PearlTV: 1:34am On Nov 23, 2019

Singer, Chris Brown and his ex-girlfriend, Ammika Harris have reportedly welcomed their first child together.

According to Rap-Up, the pair welcomed a baby boy on Wednesday, November 20, 2019.

The former couple are yet to confirm the baby’s arrival, but they have been posting cryptic teasers on social media, and their fans have been congratulating them.

Chris first shared a photo of himself smiling and looking down off the camera. He captioned the photo with the baby’s presumed birth date: 11-20-2019.

He also shared a second photo himself wearing a hoodie with the word “Born” embroidered on it.

Singer, Chris Brown and his ex-girlfriend, Ammika Harris have reportedly welcomed their first child together.

According to Rap-Up, the pair welcomed a baby boy on Wednesday, November 20, 2019.

The former couple are yet to confirm the baby’s arrival, but they have been posting cryptic teasers on social media, and their fans have been congratulating them.

Chris first shared a photo of himself smiling and looking down off the camera. He captioned the photo with the baby’s presumed birth date: 11-20-2019.

Chris Brown and ex-girlfriend Ammika Harris welcome their first child, a baby boy

He also shared a second photo himself wearing a hoodie with the word “Born” embroidered on it.

Harris also appeared to speak about the baby’s birth on her Instagram Story. “I was in love, when I first saw you,” she wrote with a heart emoji.

SOURCE: https://pearlng.com/chris-brown-and-ex-girlfriend-ammika-harris-welcome-their-first-child-a-baby-boy/
Re: Chris Brown And Ex-girlfriend Ammika Harris Welcome Their First Child by meobizy(f): 3:27am On Nov 23, 2019
Na so. This baby mama thing has come to stay. Nowadays I cum in women for sport. Any idiot who wants to carry my baby is free. It’s only the woman I marry legally who’ll enjoy the full benefits from keeping my child.
Re: Chris Brown And Ex-girlfriend Ammika Harris Welcome Their First Child by PearlTV: 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
Chris breezy

(1) (Reply)

Davido Lifestyle- Favourite Food, Soccer Player, Musician And More / DOWNLOAD MP3: Rayvanny - Naogopa | MP3 / Davido & Chioma Storm Calabar For His Brother Adewale Adeleke's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.