Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha (27628 Views)

Mc Tagwaye Meets Ned Nwoko, Confirms Partnership To Support The Underprivileged / “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by Boyooosa(m): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2019
Congrats to her. Hard work plus lick but you need to drop arrogance... asap.
Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by Dhortunn(m): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2019
Abeg how e take influence wetin Nigerians dey face right now? I don taya for una o

1 Like

Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by Abdul9025(m): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2019
tongue embarassed
Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by realstars: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2019
Sai she will turn obonge shaker
Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 23, 2019
Mechanics are so insecure like their fave

3 Likes

Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by FemolasticA: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2019
Congratulations sis..... greatness ahead in life!

3 Likes

Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2019
If you want to be successful in Nigeria, throw away your books and become a tacha, start to hoe like a mercy and a Tonto, join Agbero like mc oluomo, be a militant like asari dokubo
Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by Digitalstarlite: 9:34am On Nov 23, 2019
Olooorun
Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by Lazerone(f): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2019
Happy for her. Good to see her winning

Meanwhile, did you know you can build a really beautiful building using just salt. Check it out http://prodesigners.com.ng/why-you-should-build-your-house-with-salt/

1 Like

Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2019
no leave no transfer abi

yeye lazy yoots following these oloshoz up and dwn
Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by Kokaine(m): 10:27am On Nov 23, 2019
Ennyhorlar:
Are social media campaigns against the government effective in Nigeria?

We’ve been doing #EndSars ... don’t we still have SARS?

We also did #FreeSowore ... where is Sowore?

This #SocialMediaBill trending online won’t even reach anywhere... why?

These people that can revoke this bills ain’t on social media, fine..they have social media handles but they are not the one’s handling those pages.

The people behind those verified twitter pages of those Senators,governors are youth like you and Me� so if you like tag them from now till tomorrow... it will trend for 24hrs before #Tacha trends would cover it up.

The best way to change things in a country is through peaceful protest.

The question is can we all come out in unison in Nigeria against something??

No o!

If e never reach us personally.. we no dey take am as our business
Nigeria is getting tougher.

Studying in Nigeria is getting tougher

Making money is tougher

Spending the money you’ve earned is tougher.

Getting a job is tougher, maintaining the job is toughing
and yet the greatest problem of Nigerian youths remains Tasha davido and chioma. Sometimes even Bob risky
Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by xbox360: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2019
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by Kachi4christ(m): 10:55am On Nov 23, 2019
ekestic1976:
Let Tacha be! How much can a mere girl take? None would wish these assaults on their junior sister, I'm sure!
tell them oo... People just hate her for no reason

2 Likes

Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by Yahman1(m): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:
Afon ke nsoo ?
Afon se bén eyanga eyen cheesy
Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by skukimania(f): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
AlusiIyi:
one thing I noticed about these mercy fans is that they're envy as fork
their hate for tacha makes them feel insecure
little did they know that they're debranding their idol mercy.
last time they where bugging Twitter CEO to verify mercy because tacha is verified
and they'll be accusing tacha of bitterness while they're the ones doing worse

Just like ebuka and katung
I see tacha overtaking mercy in the future

mark my words

Is Ebuka arrogant and rude?
Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by chidelacreme(f): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
they can only hate. God gat you. ❤❤❤�

Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by rockcitie: 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
AlusiIyi:
one thing I noticed about these mercy fans is that they're envy as fork
their hate for tacha makes them feel insecure
little did they know that they're debranding their idol mercy.
last time they where bugging Twitter CEO to verify mercy because tacha is verified
and they'll be accusing tacha of bitterness while they're the ones doing worse

Just like ebuka and katung
I see tacha overtaking mercy in the future

mark my words

Stop killing yourself with ignorance.

Mercy also signed the same partnership deal as you can see.

Winners don't throw tantrums.

Re: Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha by TorukMakto: 5:05am On Nov 24, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy: I Am Really Good At Business, I Like Money (Video) / 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids / Zlatan And Ex-bbnaija Housemates At Kimoprah 25th Birthday Party(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.