Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Club Presidents, Coaches, Scouts In Nigeria For 150 Soccer Stars Selected Player - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Club Presidents, Coaches, Scouts In Nigeria For 150 Soccer Stars Selected Player (16915 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Stadium Hosts Soccer Stars Project Screening In Anambra State Today / 60goals Soccer Stars Project Holds Massive Screening, 536 Players Participated / Solomon Dalung, Ned Nwoko Decorated As Patrons Of Soccer Stars Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Club Presidents, Coaches, Scouts In Nigeria For 150 Soccer Stars Selected Player by Victorex001(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
englishmart:
An average under 17 Nigerian player based in Nigeria is at least 26 years old. He must have spend years playing seemingly aimlessly in the streets for over 15 years.

That’s not true. Stop saying what you don’t know.

Do you know what is called MRI? Our recent youth players are not overage much...Wilfred Ndidi was refused for U17 in 2013, he failed the test but joined up on U20

MRI from FIFA is very accurate....Atleast 2-3yrs age difference. Did you see our last U17 very young lads.

Nowadays if you’re too over age you’ll not make it to U17 or U20 tournaments except you find your way to Europe directly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Club Presidents, Coaches, Scouts In Nigeria For 150 Soccer Stars Selected Player by Coldie(m): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
Scam.
Re: Club Presidents, Coaches, Scouts In Nigeria For 150 Soccer Stars Selected Player by CSTR2: 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
DeRay98:

Amuneke didn't discover them, he only selected them for his U17 team.
They were individually coached and nurtured from early years of street football till they became recognisable for national teams.
Saying Amuneke discovered them is like saying "Mongo Park discovered River Niger", were there no human beings leaving there before Mongo Park got there?
Stop splitting hairs.
Many people in Europe get big salaries from big clubs to do that same job.
How many new talents have been discovered since amuneke?
Is your country not fighting for foreign trained players?
If amuneke did not have the technical eye and passion to discover the talents, the integrity to actually pick them on merit and develop their game beyond the amateurish, would they be useful today?

There are many osimhen still on the street, how many of them have been discovered since then if it is so easy?
When was the last time we had a good age grade team of players on merit devoid of godfatherism?
The last one was about how the DSS boss lobbied his way for his son into the U-20.

How many players have fashanu discovered?
Can you even list one?
Re: Club Presidents, Coaches, Scouts In Nigeria For 150 Soccer Stars Selected Player by KingSatan: 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
daddytime

Come and see John Fashanu.

Just as we predicted cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Club Presidents, Coaches, Scouts In Nigeria For 150 Soccer Stars Selected Player by dominique(f): 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
I hope this is not a means to exploit thees young hopefuls? These people don't look like serious talent scouts to me, too glitzy and showy. I hope I'm wrong
Re: Club Presidents, Coaches, Scouts In Nigeria For 150 Soccer Stars Selected Player by Agent2003: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
I don't think this project is some kind of a scam because, y'all should try and consider the amount of money Ned nwoko has been spending... and if you aren't aware, players selected from various States were call for a 10 days camping at abuja..
players accommodation were taken care of buy the sponsors,they all lodged in a hotel.
feeding as well ,(3 square meal daily)
Jerseys were given to all the players and lastly selected players who didn't have an international passport were all given respectively and would be flying out to the various country they were selected to by January..
Re: Club Presidents, Coaches, Scouts In Nigeria For 150 Soccer Stars Selected Player by magicminister: 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
Agent2003:
I don't think this project is some kind of a scam because, y'all should try and consider the amount of money Ned nwoko has been spending... and if you aren't aware, players selected from various States were call for a 10 days camping at abuja..
players accommodation were taken care of buy the sponsors,they all lodged in a hotel.
feeding as well ,(3 square meal daily)
Jerseys were given to all the players and lastly selected players who didn't have an international passport were all given respectively and would be flying out to the various country they were selected to by January..

It’s a scam bro. John fashanu did this same thing in the past. Got thousands of ambitious youths to part ways with 5k registration fee for some football talent hunt program.

Guess what? No one from the show made it as a professional footballer and they didn’t get their winner prize
Re: Club Presidents, Coaches, Scouts In Nigeria For 150 Soccer Stars Selected Player by daddytime(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
KingSatan:
daddytime

Come and see John Fashanu.

Just as we predicted cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha...

If John disappoint us, I for change my name to babytime.

Dude is a natural born fraudster....
Re: Club Presidents, Coaches, Scouts In Nigeria For 150 Soccer Stars Selected Player by Ajibade123(m): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
everything las las na scam....aimoye trial
anyway see how to identify top talent in an organization https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-identify-top-talent-in-your-organization/
Re: Club Presidents, Coaches, Scouts In Nigeria For 150 Soccer Stars Selected Player by thundafire: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Dis guys are fraud cs dey will ask u to pay money and dump u in a dead league,John Fashanu dat guy is something else believe dem at ur peril watch big men put der kids
Re: Club Presidents, Coaches, Scouts In Nigeria For 150 Soccer Stars Selected Player by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
Scam artists grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side / Pictures Of The Bet9ja Game That Won 30 Million Naira In Owerri / ‘I Was Better Than Maldini’ - Taribo West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.