Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Sold - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sold (4668 Views)

I Finally Got The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 / Samsung A20s Or Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 / Redmi Note 8 Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold by gpercuxionz(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2019
My redmi note 8 global version 3gb/32gb Black colour is up for quick sales. Accessories, receipt and carton intact. Location Lagos price 55k slightly negotiable reach me on 070.63884.158

1 Share

Re: Sold by ruggedtimi(m): 9:44am On Nov 23, 2019
talk true, why do you want to sell?
Re: Sold by gpercuxionz(m): 10:42am On Nov 23, 2019
ruggedtimi:
talk true, why do you want to sell?
what is the meaning of talk true.. Its my phone and I can decide when and why am selling it. Reason for selling is personal.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sold by ikennamadu1(m): 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
U dey sell for the price of new one.. Ogbeni bring am down to 40k

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sold by gpercuxionz(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
ikennamadu1:
U dey sell for the price of new one.. Ogbeni bring am down to 40k
maybe u shud check the price of new one and compare it with mine and its slightly negotiable.. New one is 58k compared to 55k which is still slightly negotiable...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sold by Androidking: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
gpercuxionz:
My redmi note 8 global version 3gb/32gb Black colour is up for quick sales. Accessories, receipt and carton intact. Location Lagos price 55k slightly negotiable reach me on 070.63884.158

And I tot xiaomi users don't sell their phones its snapdragon it last for ever right??

7 Likes

Re: Sold by gpercuxionz(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
Androidking:

And I tot xiaomi users don't sell their phones its snapdragon it last for ever right??
mr man am not selling my phone bcz of any phone issues or whatsoever. If I sell this one am getting another xiaomi phone of higher grade and infact that is my main reason of selling... So don't bring unnecessary paparazzi to my post..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sold by Iceking1(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
gpercuxionz:
mr man am not selling my phone bcz of any phone issues or whatsoever. If I sell this one am getting another xiaomi phone of higher grade and infact that is my main reason of selling... So don't bring unnecessary paparazzi to my post..

Correct bro, I love your response to that guy.....

11 Likes

Re: Sold by gpercuxionz(m): 8:05am On Nov 24, 2019
Re: Sold by gogeekish(m): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2019
Androidking:

Mediocre comment...

4 Likes

Re: Sold by dermmy(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
Androidking:

Professional troll. lmao grin grin
Re: Sold by gpercuxionz(m): 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
Re: Sold by drjprince: 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
Androidking:

this idiatic marketer undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sold by Androidking: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
gpercuxionz:

So u were blind when u ordered, u since it xiaomi and snapdragon. , 3 gig ram should be enough na .

Don't get me wrong I will buy xiaomi next but I like when u people fool urself by changing phone constantly,

Come back when the 4gig ram is not enough for u

3 Likes

Re: Sold by Androidking: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
Iceking1:

Correct bro, I love your response to that guy.....

I know u formal infinix note 5 user, I told u do camera comparison and post between the infinix and redmi note 8 still u refused...

Oh, u even wanted to go for the Redmi note 8 pro grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: Sold by GrandMufti: 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
Androidking:

Channel your energy into making more money so that you can at least afford one the xiaomi budget phones

6 Likes

Re: Sold by Androidking: 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
GrandMufti:

Channel your energy into making more money so that you can at least afford one the xiaomi budget phones

I can afford any phone that I want, but I have outgrown changephonobia, its just stupid,

Companies are making money with youths and users for nothing...

When u buy a new phone the first few months u enjoy the good new features I said new features den later u move back to doing, the old things u used to do with ur old phone...

And den change phone and repeat it...

Den I leta found out why will I keep changing new expensive phones, when I can do it with cheaper ones..

Because der is nothing new in phones now, nothing is new, even if Samsung produce another phone now, nothing is new rather than changing ram, ROM, camera pixels and etc,

Because phones is what we use for basic needs, when was d last time u use Google map,

When was the last time u use animation scaling, der are bunch of hundred of features in phones which 80% of users won't even touch and they change another phone,

So y do we have to Tarnish other people effort to help some poor feel some thing. Good, the fact that Tecno are making some phone look fine for a poor man is something u have to appreciate,...

70% of Xiaomi products are better than Tecno and infinix

But Nairaland users should stop the attack that's all...

If any of u is following me, I don't go to Xiaomi thread to attack. But I visit it everyday. But u always see xiaomi users crying when ever they see Tecno and Infinix.

Is that inferiority or what...??

7 Likes

Re: Sold by GrandMufti: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
Androidking:

Save yourself the epistle little man. People change phones at will just like others change clothes or shoes or even women/ men. It all boils down to personal preference. No need to hate or bicker,

16 Likes

Re: Sold by fibonacci2526: 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
GrandMufti:

Save yourself the epistle little man. People change phones at will just like others change clothes or shoes or even women/ men. It all boils down to personal preference. No need to hate or bicker,

Na that Google map comment weak me, cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Sold by GrandMufti: 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Na that Google map comment weak me, cheesy cheesy

E off me sef! Just imagine grin

5 Likes

Re: Sold by John131: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
Androidking:

I can afford any phone that I want, but I have outgrown changephonobia, its just stupid,

Companies are making money with youths and users for nothing...

When u buy a new phone the first few months u enjoy the good new features I said new features den later u move back to doing, the old things u used to do with ur old phone...

And den change phone and repeat it...

Den I leta found out why will I keep changing new expensive phones, when I can do it with cheaper ones..

Because der is nothing new in phones now, nothing is new, even if Samsung produce another phone now, nothing is new rather than changing ram, ROM, camera pixels and etc,

Because phones is what we use for basic needs, when was d last time u use Google map,

When was the last time u use animation scaling, der are bunch of hundred of features in phones which 80% of users won't even touch and they change another phone,

So y do we have to Tarnish other people effort to help some poor feel some thing. Good, the fact that Tecno are making some phone look fine for a poor man is something u have to appreciate,...

70% of Xiaomi products are better than Tecno and infinix

But Nairaland users should stop the attack that's all...

If any of u is following me, I don't go to Xiaomi thread to attack. But I visit it everyday. But u always see xiaomi users crying when ever they see Tecno and Infinix.

Is that inferiority or what...??

Ah,,! I didn't change phone for the fast 4 yrs now, still using 2gb ram 16gb rom, only now that I think is the right time to get a new one for more storage and newer chpis available.
Re: Sold by John131: 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
gpercuxionz:

Are u aiming for techno camon 12pro? Just asking oo
Re: Sold by gpercuxionz(m): 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
Now I know you are sick mentally
Androidking:

So u were blind when u ordered, u since it xiaomi and snapdragon. , 3 gig ram should be enough na .

Don't get me wrong I will buy xiaomi next but I like when u people fool urself by changing phone constantly,

Come back when the 4gig ram is not enough for u

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sold by gpercuxionz(m): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
GrandMufti:

I don't understand why he is taking panadol on another person headache.. When it's not that I borrowed money from him to buy phone. I can buy phone today and decide to sell it the next hour and get higher grade.... Non of anyone business
Re: Sold by gpercuxionz(m): 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
John131:

Are u aiming for techno camon 12pro? Just asking oo
if I buy tecno let me die... Am aiming for redmi note 10pro

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sold by genius43(m): 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
gpercuxionz:

Na Mi Note 10 or Mi Note 10 Pro o.
Re: Sold by John131: 1:02am On Nov 25, 2019
gpercuxionz:

Hahahaha luck bro
Re: Sold by gpercuxionz(m): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2019
Still up.....
Re: Sold by Iceking1(m): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2019
Androidking:

I know u formal infinix note 5 user, I told u do camera comparison and post between the infinix and redmi note 8 still u refused...

Oh, u even wanted to go for the Redmi note 8 pro grin grin grin angry angry angry

Bro to be sincere without being biased the front camera on my infinix Note 5 is far and far more better than the front camera on my xiomi redmi note 8, yesterday night I went to flex, my xiomi was with me and my friend I sold my infinix Note 5 to was also with me we both went together my time out I was using his infinix note 5 to snap because I loves selfie so much, if I should upload selfies shotted on the infinix note 5 u won't ever believe it was taken with an infinix phone, my old infinix note 5 takes great photos on low light, u will think it's day time, the pictures taken at night or day with it is always very sharp and clear. This is the only single thing I missed on the note 5, I repeat again this is the ONLY thing I missed on it, aside that infinix is trash, it's a huge trash. I can't stop keep falling in love with my Xiomi phone, the phone is a killer, I will be getting the pro soon even without selling my note 8, after I have gotten the pro then I will sell this note 8 am currently using, I was so tempted to get the pro two days ago "Saturday" I was really so tempted. Now back to topic, the back camera on my Xiomi note 8 is far more better and superior than the note 5, the note 5 back camera is trash, even infinix hot 7 pro back camera is far more better than the the back camera on the infinix note 5.... I don't want to talk of gcam, because it will be an insult comparing a photo taken with the gcam back camera to any infinix phone camera

1 Like

Re: Sold by gpercuxionz(m): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2019
Re: Sold by drjprince: 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
Iceking1:

Bro to be sincere without being biased the from camera on my infinix Note 5 is far and far more better than the front camera on my xiomi redmi note 8, yesterday night I went to flex, my xiomi was with me and my friend I sold my infinix Note 5 to was also with me we both went together my time out I was using his infinix note 5 to snap because I loves selfie so much, if I should upload selfies shotted on the infinix note 5 u won't ever believe it was taken with an infinix phone, my old infinix note 5 takes great photos on low light, u will think it's day time, the pictures taken at night or day with it is always very sharp and clear. This is the only single thing I missed on the note 5, I repeat again this is the ONLY thing I missed on it, aside that infinix is trash, it's a huge trash. I can't stop keep falling in love with my Xiomi phone, the phone is a killer, I will be getting the pro soon even without selling my note 8, after I have gotten the pro then I will sell this note 8 am currently using, I was so tempted to get the pro two days ago "Saturday" I was really so tempted. Now back to topic, the back camera on my Xiomi note 8 is far more better and superior than the note 5, the note 5 back camera is trash, even infinix hot 7 pro back camera is far more better than the the back camera on the note 6.... I don't want to talk of gcam, because it will be an insult comparing a photo taken with the gcam back camera to any infinix phone camera
infinix is not even worthy of appearing in same sentence as Xiaomi

2 Likes

Re: Sold by gpercuxionz(m): 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Windows 10 Mobile Vs Windows 8.1 The Change In Pictures / 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently / Please Is Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime A Good Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.