Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Your Advice Is Urgently Needed! Help An Undergraduate Nairalander Career Life! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Advice Is Urgently Needed! Help An Undergraduate Nairalander Career Life! (609 Views)

Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. / What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . / Recommend How To Be Professional As An Undergraduate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice Is Urgently Needed! Help An Undergraduate Nairalander Career Life! by YourWriter: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2019
currently, I'm studying English language in the University. initially, I chose law but it lost accreditation during the time of processing my admission. to cut the long story short, I ended up getting admission to study English language

recently, the faculty of law regained its accreditation and every aspirant is free to apply for admission into the faculty of law once again.

now I am at a dagger point of either to get a new jamb form to apply for law, (cos I see that it is a professional course and more marketable than English and also it's my passion.) or i should just continue with my journey of studying the English language?

your advice is greatly needed! please don't ignore if you have something meaningful to contribute.

Moderators! please help push this to front page. I would be forever grateful.
Re: Your Advice Is Urgently Needed! Help An Undergraduate Nairalander Career Life! by YourWriter: 11:24am On Nov 23, 2019
I am about to make a decision that will determine my future for the rest of my life. Your genuine advice is welcome.
Re: Your Advice Is Urgently Needed! Help An Undergraduate Nairalander Career Life! by YourWriter: 11:24am On Nov 23, 2019
I am about to make a decision that will determine my future for the rest of my life. Your genuine advice is needed.
Re: Your Advice Is Urgently Needed! Help An Undergraduate Nairalander Career Life! by YourWriter: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2019
please do ignore
Re: Your Advice Is Urgently Needed! Help An Undergraduate Nairalander Career Life! by YourWriter: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2019
please do not ignore.
Re: Your Advice Is Urgently Needed! Help An Undergraduate Nairalander Career Life! by CsRockefeller(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
Finish the English, there is always time to go back and continue the Law at even a better and accredited university.
Re: Your Advice Is Urgently Needed! Help An Undergraduate Nairalander Career Life! by pocohantas(f): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
cos I see that it is a professional course and more marketable than English and also it's my passion.

Who told you?
Be like you don't talk to your senior colleagues. When you wear white and black like penguin finish, you will graduate to face reality.

If you want to pursue your passion, fine. Try and be exceptional, but have in mind that it is tough out there for Nigerian graduates and tougher for professional courses. A very minute percentage of them end up in the top law firms or legal units of good organizations. The rest will either find another career path, start a business or stick to their law- doing research for one chamber in Osogbo and getting paid 35k.

Afi marketable. Oju wa oni ribi o cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Advice Is Urgently Needed! Help An Undergraduate Nairalander Career Life! by Maj196(m): 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
Law na scamgrin
Re: Your Advice Is Urgently Needed! Help An Undergraduate Nairalander Career Life! by YourWriter: 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
YourWriter:
please do ignore
Re: Your Advice Is Urgently Needed! Help An Undergraduate Nairalander Career Life! by YourWriter: 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
CsRockefeller:
Finish the English, there is always time to go back and continue the Law at even a better and accredited university.

thanks for your advice.
Re: Your Advice Is Urgently Needed! Help An Undergraduate Nairalander Career Life! by YourWriter: 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
pocohantas:

Who told you?
Be like you don't talk to your senior colleagues. When you wear white and black like penguin finish, you will graduate to face reality.

If you want to pursue your passion, fine. Try and be exceptional, but have in mind that it is tough out there for Nigerian graduates and tougher for professional courses. A very minute percentage of them end up in the top law firms or legal units of good organizations. The rest will either find another career path, start a business or stick to their law- doing research for one chamber in Osogbo and getting paid 35k.

Afi marketable. Oju wa oni ribi o cheesy

Thanks for your advice. I'm really grateful.
Re: Your Advice Is Urgently Needed! Help An Undergraduate Nairalander Career Life! by YourWriter: 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
Maj196:
Law na scamgrin
Can you give your reasons sir?
Re: Your Advice Is Urgently Needed! Help An Undergraduate Nairalander Career Life! by YourWriter: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Time is not at my side.
Re: Your Advice Is Urgently Needed! Help An Undergraduate Nairalander Career Life! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
YourWriter:

Time is not at my side.
What is your present CGPA? What level are you for English, and how old are you?
Re: Your Advice Is Urgently Needed! Help An Undergraduate Nairalander Career Life! by YourWriter: 12:02am On Nov 27, 2019
Omoluabi9:
What is your present CGPA? What level are you for English, and how old are you?

100 level
20 years
CGPA pending

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In Anambra And Enugu / Davido Prayed For Ifeanyi To Be Greater Than Him (PHOTO) / A Fulltime Or Part-time Career In Poultry Intelligence Can Make Anyone Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.