Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration (45812 Views)

$110m Fine: BATN Restates Commitment To Nigeria’s Laws, Makes Payments / Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration / Femi Otedola's $350 Million Investment In Geregu Power, Commitment To FG’s Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by stephanie11: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

The yuletide season comes to life in Lagos as Zenith Bank Plc lights up Ajose Adeogun
Street with the theme “LET THERE BE LIGHT”

This year marks the 14th year since the traditional Light-up Ceremony at the Ajose Adeogun roundabout came to be. The official lighting was done by Mr. Ebenezer Onyeagwu the GMD/CEO, Zenith Bank Plc supported by Executive management, staff and customers in attendance.

Speaking during the Light-up Ceremony, the GMD/CEO said “Ajose Adeogun Street has come to be recognized by not only Lagosians but Nigerians in general as an iconic place and tourist attraction because of the beautiful decorations adorning its length and breadth during the yuletide season. In fact, people from all walks of life visit with their friends and families to take pictures of this wonderful spectacle, especially at night and
enjoy the ambience of the street and season.”

The light-up ceremony came shortly after the ‘Zenith Bank Aspire Music Festival’, which took place in September and is part of the Bank’s line up of events ushering in the yuletide season and end of the year festivities. Others include ‘The Zenith Bank Tech Fair, Style by Zenith 2.0 and Zenith Bank Christmas Youth Parade. These events are in line with the Bank’s retail business drive and continued commitment to customers as they are guaranteed opportunities to network and enjoy discounts on products displayed at these events.

https://politicsnigeria.com/zenith-bank-restates-commitment-to-csr-unveils-christmas-decoration/

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by ebenezary(m): 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nice

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by NwaAmaikpe: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
shocked

And the Lord said,
"Let there be light", but NEPA said "NO".

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by wheesin(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
Tourist attraction because of ordinary decorations. Animal republic

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by brightgreat(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
Mad oooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by Kendumazy(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nice one. Please, this is the best time to start planning ahead for next year! Don't start planning in January! Before you finish planning next year, the year is gone again! With the little days left before next year, you can still plan something and just start implementing/developing/actualizing your plans by next year! Happy new year in advance to you guys! See you guys in 2020 by God's grace.

It's the shirt seller again! Check my signature below for more details.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by NigPatriot(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
cheesy

When I was much younger, December was always the best time of the year.

But as I age December is when I remember, all the bills I have piled up for the incoming year ( rent, childrens school fees, incoming increased VAT tax).

Dear lord growing up was really a scam

34 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by Prettychichi21(f): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

what a miss angry

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
Not fine like the one I just decorated for myself this morning
Jesus was finer than what Zenith is giving back to the world after raking our money from January this year
Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by psalmuelwater(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
This guys are using some local government budget , to light up just one street.
Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by nadesh(f): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
Night traffic in ajose and eko hotel is about to start
Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by akaahs(m): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
yes oohh, na season of advent we don dey enter so, God take control
Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by ReubenE(m): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
The beauty of Christmas

Jesus represents beauty, peace, tolerance and togetherness.
Let the season begin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by Midex88(m): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
Good one
Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by Gradieu: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
Beautiful yuletide but definitely going to be spent in abject lack by most families due to inflation..

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by SalamRushdie: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
Those lights make Lagos beautiful ..I wonder why they take them down
Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
As expected.
Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by georjay(m): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And the Lord said,
"Let there be light", but NEPA said "NO".

PHCN actually said YES in my area

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by chukwugoziegi: 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
nadesh:
Night traffic in ajose and eko hotel is about to start

cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by Finnese001: 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
grin
Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by Forevernight: 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
Honestly it'll be better if this bank stop deducting 50 naira from my account.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by nabegibeg: 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

The yuletide season comes to life in Lagos as Zenith Bank Plc lights up Ajose Adeogun
Street with the theme “LET THERE BE LIGHT”

This year marks the 14th year since the traditional Light-up Ceremony at the Ajose Adeogun roundabout came to be. The official lighting was done by Mr. Ebenezer Onyeagwu the GMD/CEO, Zenith Bank Plc supported by Executive management, staff and customers in attendance.

Speaking during the Light-up Ceremony, the GMD/CEO said “Ajose Adeogun Street has come to be recognized by not only Lagosians but Nigerians in general as an iconic place and tourist attraction because of the beautiful decorations adorning its length and breadth during the yuletide season. In fact, people from all walks of life visit with their friends and families to take pictures of this wonderful spectacle, especially at night and
enjoy the ambience of the street and season.”

The light-up ceremony came shortly after the ‘Zenith Bank Aspire Music Festival’, which took place in September and is part of the Bank’s line up of events ushering in the yuletide season and end of the year festivities. Others include ‘The Zenith Bank Tech Fair, Style by Zenith 2.0 and Zenith Bank Christmas Youth Parade. These events are in line with the Bank’s retail business drive and continued commitment to customers as they are guaranteed opportunities to network and enjoy discounts on products displayed at these events.

https://politicsnigeria.com/zenith-bank-restates-commitment-to-csr-unveils-christmas-decoration/

Normal levels

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by amamahdaniel(m): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
Good afternoon nairalanders. Please I solicit for your support. Please I need your help in award category AHOC OF THE YEAR.
WE RISE BY HELPING OTHERS. GOD WILL BLESS YOU.

https://headply.com/wd2ba/

VOTE AMAMAH AS, AHOC OF THE YEAR

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by bluefilm: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pagan celebration of the Birth of the SUN of God.
Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by Afiahomes(m): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
na them get Ikoyi grin grin
Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by Ofemmanu1: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
It reminds me of Hillsongs hit.

" Let there be light"
Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by Alexaonfleek: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lovely

I enjoy passing that side during Christmas season
Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by chukzyfcbb: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
Overhyped!
Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by MrSix: 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Check my signature
Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by obojememe: 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
it was indeed a lovely sight to behold
Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by NigeriaBam: 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
Wetin concern me..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Female CEOs Leading Nine Nigerian Banks (Photos) / News And Technical Analysis From Instaforex / ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.