Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? - Programming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? (22748 Views)

I Want To Learn Web Development, How Do I Start? / Front-end Development - How To Get Started / How Much It Cost To Build An App Like Uber Or Spotify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by makavele: 2:58am On Nov 29, 2019
Bonatheripper:

solution to your little problem.

var fucku = 0
function data (info1, info2){
fucku++
var rand = Math.floor(Math.random()*2 + 1)
if(fucku==5){
fucku = 0
var Randrespond = ['x','Bleep u makavele', 'Bleep ur ass makavele']
console.log(Randrespond[rand])
console.log('Your data is not ready')
}

}
setInterval(data, 30000)

I believe that's your answer to this question below

Implement a simple function that will take two parameters. These parameters would be sent by somebody who is seeking information e.g. flight details between Lagos and Kenya . . . . .Your function should take these parameters; execute in the background thread for V8 and after say, 30 seconds and return random data just for this challenge only, any random data . . Your function should be able to respond to pings every 5 seconds, if the data is not ready, tell the pinger, else return the data

Chisos !!!!

Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 3:04am On Nov 29, 2019
makavele:

Wait for screenshots . . . . You took so long; went to LeetCode (https://leetcode.com/problems/spiral-matrix/) ; pasted a medium difficulty question and expect me to solve in 2 mins eh? Go through the submissions and tell me if that's a 2mins que . .

When I typed my own questions off my head and gave you 10 freaking minutes . . .and they were Easy diffuculty questions . .

just shut up you copy cat.

so your question was a 2 minute question?

that was my 2 minutes attempt to your question

1 Like

Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 29, 2019
makavele:

I believe that's your answer to this question below

Chisos !!!!

You couldn't wait to receive your question before removing me and running away like a criminal
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by makavele: 3:07am On Nov 29, 2019
Bonatheripper:

just shut up you copy cat.

so your question was a 2 minute question?

that was my 2 minutes attempt to your question

Dont argue, I'll paste screenshots here . . then Nairalanders will tell if you it was a 2mins que or not, even bumped it to 6 minutes and then 10 mins . . yet you paste that crap . . .

You better find a way to delete that crap you posted . . The internet never forgets . . .
I should have know better . . I blame myself for stooping so low . . .

Bleep it, am outta here. This is the last response you'll get. I know your type now . .
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by makavele: 3:08am On Nov 29, 2019
Pics

Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 29, 2019
makavele:

Dont argue, I'll paste screenshots here . . then Nairalanders will tell if you it was a 2mins que or not, even bumped it to 6 minutes and then 10 mins . . yet you paste that crap . . .

You better find a way to delete that crap you posted . . The internet never forgets . . .
I should have know better . . I blame myself for stooping so low . . .

Bleep it, am outta here. This is the last response you'll get. I know your type now . .

delete what... hahahahaha u clown

.at least I attempted your question.... you don't even have a solution to your question.

even if I'm wrong I take pride in it.

u didn't even attempt yours... hahahahahaha fake shittt.

fake fuckeeer
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by makavele: 3:09am On Nov 29, 2019
Adios amigos.

You've been ignored for life !!!

Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 29, 2019
makavele:
Adios amigos.

Nairalanders help me judge this foool...

u couldn't even wait for your question before removing me.

hahahaha you just exposed yourself u copy cat
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 3:13am On Nov 29, 2019
makavele:
Adios amigos.

Who would have thought spanking your azz in your group and silencing you for life would be this easy.

makavele the wannabe who couldn't attempt a 2 minute leetcode problem.

hahanahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 29, 2019
The idiot even added V8 to his problem to sound smart.

babababah nobi only v8.

Na V12

hahahahaha

You have been exposed finally.

I'll mark this day and make sure your kids see this day
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 29, 2019
I defeated 3 times in a row.

first your WhatsApp group.

second on Nairaland

Third on Telegram.

You have bin silenced for life
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 29, 2019
makavele:
Adios amigos.

Maybe if you speak in English he would understand. What if he doesn't know js.
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 29, 2019
grin
Ausrichie:

angry
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 29, 2019
Ausrichie:

cheesy
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 29, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Ant don't even know the meaning of HTTP.

IDIOT quote me again and receive 7 years of bad luck
HyperTextTransferProtocol I know the meaning. But it seems that you did not understand what I said. I meant don't use tech terms explain yourself well. Sorry if you thought I insulted you.
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by makavele: 3:38am On Nov 29, 2019
Ausrichie:

grin grin grin

Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 3:38am On Nov 29, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Have u finally gotten a certificate and a laptop??

ant please step aside before I mash u for head.

if u need a job as some1 who fans me in this heat period while I code kindly pm
Why would I do that? Sha if you know where I can get one hit me up.
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 3:40am On Nov 29, 2019
makavele:

grin grin grin

I don't mean it as an insult na. Calm down.
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 29, 2019
Ausrichie:

HyperTextTransferProtocol I know the meaning. But it seems that you did not understand what I said. I meant don't use tech terms explain yourself well. Sorry if you thought I insulted you.

OK... my sincere apologies... I didn't mean to attack you in any way.
I only attack one person and that's the fuuul makavele.... I thought u where supporting him... I'll modify my comments to u.

but if you were being sarcastic... well. still sorry
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 29, 2019
Bonatheripper:

OK... my sincere apologies... I didn't mean to attack you in anyway.
I only attack one person and that's the fuuul makavele.... I thought u where supporting him... I'll modify my comments to u.

but if you were being sarcastic... well. still sorry
No I ain't.
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 3:45am On Nov 29, 2019
Ausrichie:

No I ain't.

The fuckeeer is a bully.

he loves showing off his small achievement that's not up to 1 million naira everywhere.

I wish there was something I could do to eliminate him from Nairaland
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 3:47am On Nov 29, 2019
Ausrichie:

No I ain't.
if u have sure programming group pls add me up.
let's learn from each other thank u.

I know the solution I gave to his problem wasn't the right answer... I added Bleep u and all that crap to tell him the more.

I have saved the question in my notepad and I'll carefully solve it later and add to my library of makavelw nyanch spanking.

The fuuuul brags about Andela as if it's a big deal.

I was among those who did the Grandr challenge within 24hrs.

hahahahaha fuuul
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by makavele: 3:47am On Nov 29, 2019
Ausrichie:

I don't mean it as an insult na. Calm down.

LOL .. well for one, the question was typed in English Language and two;
there were more at least 4 clues on how to proceed with the question;
three: i was supposedly going head to head with the "king of js" i assumed
and four: why would someone spend up to 10 minutes browsing LeetCode questions; looking for a very tough one
the same one, he cannot solve till this world ends (and how do I know that, cos in his pasted answer, he uses setInterval; instead of setTimeout (and guess what setTimeout is still wrong) . . if he doesn't know the fundamentals of js, why go and pick a medium diff question.
The same LeetCode i'v been paying premium $35 every month for God knows hw long . . Amazing . . .
The moment i saw the que, i hissed and banned him . . . because I knew he was gonna copy the answers and paste to me; albeit edited . .
and it makes no sense . .

If you solve a spiral matrix question; yet you don't know jack shit about async workers; or the difference between setInterval and setTimeout (or when to use each) then that's foul play . . .
It like you claiming to be have a cure for HIV and you don't know that Vitamin C is aka "ascorbic acid"

The 5 stages of grief . . He's in stage 1: DENIAL.
It will soon be over, let's wait it out . . .

1 Like

Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 29, 2019
makavele:

and four: why would someone spend up to 10 minutes browsing LeetCode questions; looking for a very tough one
the same one, he cannot solve till this world ends (and how do I know that, cos in his pasted answer, he uses setInterval; instead of setTimeout (and guess what setTimeout is still wrong) . . if he doesn't know the fundamentals of js, why go and pick a medium diff question.
The same LeetCode i'v been paying premium $35 every month for God knows hw long . . Amazing . . .

Common shut up.

I attempted your question knowing very well my solution was wrong and still pasted it within 10 mins.

u couldn't even attempt yours or wait for yours.

common spiral matrix I could do with 5 lines on Python.

habababababa

you just hissed and ran away.

nonsense.
as if you could do your own question within 2 minutes nonsense fake shiit impostor.

and I used Setinterval to remind u every 30 seconds what a clown u are.

Hahahahaha. shegoat fake nonsense copy paste programmer.

you claimed u had 300 spectators.

came an met only 4.

you, your second number.... your gay partner and his 2nd line

1 Like

Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 4:03am On Nov 29, 2019
Bonatheripper:

if u have sure programming group pls add me up.
let's learn from each other thank u.

I know the solution I gave to his problem wasn't the right answer... I added Bleep u and all that crap to tell him the more.

I have saved the question in my notepad and I'll carefully solve it later and add to my library of makavelw nyanch spanking.

The fuuuul brags about Andela as if it's a big deal.

I was among those who did the Grandr challenge within 24hrs.

hahahahaha fuuul
Unfortunately I am a night time and free basic guy. Remember I said I was broke but sha I am trying to at least work on my compiler which I had to port from c++ to c because I suspect the crap is gonna be slow. And what's this Grandr challenge you speak of.
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 29, 2019
Ausrichie:

Unfortunately I am a night time and free basic guy. Remember I said I was broke but sha I am trying to at least work on my compiler which I had to port from c++ to c because I suspect the crap is gonna be slow. And what's this Grandr challenge you speak of.
from Andela.

send your number
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 4:37am On Nov 29, 2019
Bonatheripper:

from Andela.

send your number
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 29, 2019
makavele:

The moment i saw the que, i hissed and banned him . . . because I knew he was gonna copy the answers and paste to me; albeit edited . .
and it makes no sense . .

If you solve a spiral matrix question; yet you don't know jack shit about async workers; or the difference between setInterval and setTimeout (or when to use each) then that's foul play . . .
It like you claiming to be have a cure for HIV and you don't know that Vitamin C is aka "ascorbic acid"

The 5 stages of grief . . He's in stage 1: DENIAL.
It will soon be over, let's wait it out . . .

Fucker.

came to your home and raped uuuu.

3 times in a row.

I hope those 300 contacts in that telegram group ain't your students?

I wish they knew

1 Like

Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by shegzhkn: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
Drenimarcus:

I am sending you a pm right away
didn't see it bro, how can i really help ?
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Drenimarcus(m): 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
shegzhkn:

didn't see it bro, how can i really help ?

I just need mentor on the basics bro.
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by shegzhkn: 7:10am On Nov 30, 2019
Drenimarcus:

I just need mentor on the basics bro.

ok brother , which resources are u using to learning and list all part of the basics giving you concerns ?
Re: Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? by Bossman(m): 11:59am On Nov 30, 2019
You can't go wrong with Java. At least here in the USA, it's in high demand. And has been for a very long time. Even my daughter who is a junior in high school is taking a programming class, and Java is the language they are using.

DrManhattan:

hi...quick one, which programming language do freelancers use more often...like which is more in demand in the freelance market ??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Poly Network Hacker Returns $342 Million Of Stolen Assets / Tutorials On Game Programming / PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.