Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook (2066 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! / How Was Your 5days Without Nairaland Like?????? / Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook by Justcash(m): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2010
Seun should be a billionaire, atleast in Naira. I suspect he is one of em multi rich men in Nigeria.
As the founder of Nairaland, he should be atleast a multi millionaire by now, except he does not have the right strategy. The traffic to Nairaland is big, and it is now an international site where Americans, Europeans, Ghanaians, South Africans etc also visit to contribute.
Just curious though   cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2010
I don't care really lol

if he is good for em
Re: Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook by Yorisb: 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2010
Curious to know what your fellow man's worth and how he makes his cash undecided

Laziness/Joblessness must be your other names (no oofiensee) grin
Re: Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook by Justcash(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2010
Yorisb:

Curious to know what your fellow man's worth and how he makes his cash undecided

Laziness/Joblessness must be your other names (no oofiensee) grin

Just watched "The social network", hence my curiosity.
Anyway, as you can see, my name is "Justcash". You can never tell if you are my employee wink wink
Re: Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook by Dsense(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2010
Justcash:

Seun should be a billionaire, atleast in Naira. I suspect he is one of em multi rich men in Nigeria.
As the founder of Nairaland, he should be atleast a multi millionaire by now, except he does not have the right strategy. The traffic to Nairaland is big, and it is now an international site where Americans, Europeans, Ghanaians, South Africans etc also visit to contribute.
Just curious though   cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Abeg. . . Find something useful to employ or engage urself into or go to bed nd let's hear word!
Re: Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook by bidemi12(m): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2010
i wont be surprised if he is. (wont go as far as billionaire) And if he's not then i would start to wonder. . . . .but all in all he's a genius. This is one Nigerian who deserves a national award as far as i am concerned. True visionary.
Re: Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook by Justcash(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2010
bidemi12:

i wont be surprised if he is. And if he's not then i would start to wonder. . . . .but all in all he's a genius. This is one Nigerian who deserves a national award as far as i am concerned. True visionary.

I think so too. He did a great job creating this site.
Re: Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook by Justcash(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2010
D-sense:

Abeg. . . Find something useful to employ or engage urself into or go to bed nd let's hear word!

LOL! And you are very wide awake keeping yourself busy in Nairaland, the same website that I am in. Sebi na job you get? Agbaya
Re: Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook by becomrich4: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2010
nairaland is over rated by alexa. i dont know? it is over rated. imagine nairalland having better alexa rating than i website, I know the stats. Which sound funny.  Alexa rating looks unreliable. even when you have millions of traffic, alexa would still not rate some website. it tell you, alexa rating is not good.
Re: Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook by texazzpete(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2010
This is the Politics section. Can't you clowns respect that?
Re: Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2010
Wetin concern agbero with overload ?
Re: Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook by ishit4body(f): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2010
billionaire from Google Adsense?

He didnt write the software for the website- at best, its even free - so, over how many years? I stil dont get what the poster is saying.

1 Like

Re: Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook by MaiSuya(m): 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2010
Re: Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook by consultmartins(m): 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Wetin concern agbero with overload ?
I tire O!
Re: Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook by awuf2008: 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2010
Please delete thread immediately. Why because Nairaland & facebook are not on same level, so there is no basis for comparism.
Re: Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook by amerika: 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2010
Speaking from experience, I think Nairaland is actually making more than that ($1729.08). I am a webmaster that works for a giant webmaster corporation in Seattle. I know pretty well how Google Adsense works and since we help support most of our clients’ website (website optimization and Google Adsense functionality for better earning) I think I pretty know how Google adsense works.

Website outlook does not displays the correct earning of each website, it shows something around 45-65% earning and putting that in perspective I think Nairaland monthly earning (via Google Adsense) is somewhere around $2800 - $3500 if not more.

Converting this monthly amount to naira…you all know the rest (and since seun is not living in the states) dude is not even paying taxes and if you multiply that by 12…I think Seun could become a self made multi-millionaire (if not already) in few yrs time
Re: Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook by ishit4body(f): 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2010
^^^

Na so.
Re: Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook by MaiSuya(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2010
amerika:

Speaking from experience, I think Nairaland is actually making more than that ($1729.08). I am a webmaster that works for a giant webmaster corporation in Seattle. I know pretty well how Google Adsense works and since we help support most of our clients’ website (website optimization and Google Adsense functionality for better earning) I think I pretty know how Google adsense works.

Website outlook does not displays the correct earning of each website, it shows something around 45-65% earning and putting that in perspective I think Nairaland monthly earning (via Google Adsense) is somewhere around $2800 - $3500 if not more.

Converting this monthly amount to naira…you all know the rest (and since seun is not living in the states) dude is not even paying taxes and if you multiply that by 12…I think Seun could become a self made multi-millionaire (if not already) in few yrs time

$2,800 from Google adsense?. . .not bad
Re: Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook by freecocoa(f): 1:24am On Nov 24, 2010
Anyhow wey e be,bros seun na big boy.
Re: Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook by agadagidi: 6:57am On Nov 24, 2010
no be small thing ooo
Re: Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook by jmoore(m): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2010
this is what we get when some folks do not know how to count money.

3,500 times 12 months = $42,000 a year = $1million in 23 years [ thats if the earnings remain static]

but lets say it remains static with $5,000 a month, thats $60,000 = $1 million in 16 years,

@poster, I billion naira is about $7.8 million ,

I think seun will be laughing out loud
Re: Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2010
You guyz don turn to seun's personal accountants or bankers.

Stop speculating, you are not in his pocket!
Na wetin concern una self?
Re: Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook by webplay: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2010
jmoore:

this is what we get when some folks do not know how to count money.

3,500 times 12 months = $42,000 a year = $1million in 23 years [ thats if the earnings remain static]

but lets say it remains static with $5,000 a month, thats $60,000 = $1 million in 16 years,

@poster, I billion naira is about $7.8 million ,

I think seun will be laughing out loud

GBAM!! Thats good bar!

(1) (Reply)

New Online Nigerian News Aggregator For Nigerians / I Want To Link An Image To Something. How Do I Do That? / Design And Develop Your Website At Your Pocket Cost With Us Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.