Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React (7295 Views)

Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic / Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others / Davido Celebrates As His Lamborghini Arrives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by BrutalJab: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Bet how did his father make his money? Obviously through mago mago way! It's not easy to be rich not to talk of being extremely rich like jowizazaa family o grin grin

Nobody is perfectly pure from Dangote to Adenuga to Otedola down to any rich man in this country.

They must have done one mago mago along the way. If they didn't take bribe, they will evade tax. That's corruption too.
Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by BrutalJab: 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
opebiboy:
Yes he is a scammer. A wire fraudster. Billionaire father my ass

I hope you have enough evidence to back up this your claim or else you are joking with a jail term in kirikiri o.

Social Media Bill will soon be passed.
Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by SalamRushdie: 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
subtlemee:
I hope by tomorrow we won't hear that EFFC has arrested this one too

No way !! Dude 100% legit to the bone
Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by SalamRushdie: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
opebiboy:
Yes he is a scammer. A wire fraudster. Billionaire father my ass

Not a scammer he 100% legit running a 40 years old oil firm ..no be today
Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by TheExecutioner: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
Pablo means Peter in Spanish. It is a name answered by millions in Latin America and all over the the Spanish speaking diaspora.

Joey Zaza on the other hand is the actual name of a notorious gangster from the Godfather movie trilogy.

chido20:
why is obi cubana who owns cubana answering Pablo?? does he means he is into something illegal
Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by SalamRushdie: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Men I no know how I go blow whether na Bet9ja or yahoo yahoo or ritual but I know say I go blow very soon

Nigerians and short cut ..for your information the company Jowiezaza is eating from today was opened in 1982 and a lot of work went in before Jowi can flex like this today .
Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by SalamRushdie: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
UncleSnr:
Thanks. She should check Jezco Oil and Gas.

Lazy youths think it's today's money Jowi is flexing so
Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by SalamRushdie: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Bet how did his father make his money? Obviously through mago mago way! It's not easy to be rich not to talk of being extremely rich like jowizazaa family o grin grin

No mago Mago , the sell a simple product most Nigerians use everyday ..even U sef na Jowi customer
Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by Kapeter(m): 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
Awon eyan invictus obi. grin the hammer willl soon land on his head too.
Oil tycoon my multicolor ass.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
You better be mindful of admiing people with money especially when the source is vague or sounds vague

If you have food to eat,a roof over your head and a family with a support system,thank God.you don't know the sacrifices or things they do behind closed doors to get and maintain the money.be contented my people

Don't let your life or your peace be what you will sacrifice for money.there are always some disgusting things behind the glamourous life of these categories of people.all that glitters is not gold,eshorayin.. don't loose your life, mental health,sanity , physical health and peace trying to look for what is not lost because of what you see on social media everytime.thryll only show you the fanciful side of their lives,they won't show you the repulsive side

If not why does the cuppy clan not always show off their kid bro

Nkan towaleyin ofa,oju eje lo ooo..hmnn

League of Advisors.

When people fail, they become advisers.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by mrwonlasewonie: 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
RonaldoVido:

League of Advisors.

When people fail, they become advisers.
I am a winner everytime and I am entitled to my opinion
Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
even the DSS guards are lovin it...

Baba abeg give me this money ooo! abi u want make we quarrel?
cool
Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by opebiboy: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
BrutalJab:

I hope you have enough evidence to back up this your claim or else you are joking with a jail term in kirikiri o.

Social Media Bill will soon be passed.
the guy is a big wire fraudster. Pickers in yankee and uk knows him very well. Yoy guys are learners. Na we dey inside
Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by BrutalJab: 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
opebiboy:
the guy is a big wire fraudster. Pickers in yankee and uk knows him very well. Yoy guys are learners. Na we dey inside

So na you dey inside?

You will soon be called for clearer explanations
Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by opebiboy: 1:33am On Nov 25, 2019
BrutalJab:

So na you dey inside?

You will soon be called for clearer explanations
ok. Na so

(1) (2) (Reply)

''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B / Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year / Amebo Corner: Look At Actress Ifeoma Okeke Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.