Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,058 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

''if You Do This One For My Head, I No Fit Forgive You- Tonto Dikeh Tells Anita - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''if You Do This One For My Head, I No Fit Forgive You- Tonto Dikeh Tells Anita (3151 Views)

I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note / Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine / 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''if You Do This One For My Head, I No Fit Forgive You- Tonto Dikeh Tells Anita by ELVISHOT: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
Tonto Dikeh has weighed into the ongoing fight between actresses and former friends turned enemies, Anita Joseph and Uche Elendu.

Anita who is a close friend of Tonto, posted a video online some hours ago, calling out Uche, accusing her of being jealous of her and even went as far as asking if Uche is a Witch.

Tonto appears to disapprove of Anita's mode of expressing her anger at Uche. In a post shared on her IG page, Tonto said this is not the manner friends treat their fallout. She also pledged never to go this route with her bestfriend, Bobrisky, if they ever have a fallout.

See what she wrote below
CC

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Dominique
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/11/video-if-you-do-this-one-for-my-head-i.html?m=1

Re: ''if You Do This One For My Head, I No Fit Forgive You- Tonto Dikeh Tells Anita by ELVISHOT: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hmm
Re: ''if You Do This One For My Head, I No Fit Forgive You- Tonto Dikeh Tells Anita by ahnie: 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
Stunts....
This uche girl use to be dark skinned years ago...but she's z now fairer.
Anyways...boths should settle dia rifts!

2 Likes

Re: ''if You Do This One For My Head, I No Fit Forgive You- Tonto Dikeh Tells Anita by sweetonugbu: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
We will not see anita and uche elendu dispute on Nairaland but we will see Tonto advice on FrontPage, Seun I have started suspecting you again

2 Likes

Re: ''if You Do This One For My Head, I No Fit Forgive You- Tonto Dikeh Tells Anita by LearnITsmash(m): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
All these old hags should leave us alone and go away indefinitely undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''if You Do This One For My Head, I No Fit Forgive You- Tonto Dikeh Tells Anita by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
Whôres
Re: ''if You Do This One For My Head, I No Fit Forgive You- Tonto Dikeh Tells Anita by Skyfornia(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
I concur with Tonto...your friend came to your inbox to express how hurt she is with your actions and fiam! You brought the matter online with a video looking like akpa akpu...
Re: ''if You Do This One For My Head, I No Fit Forgive You- Tonto Dikeh Tells Anita by unlimiteddammi(m): 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
But you brought uour advice to Instagram when you could have called Anita on phone or DM, at least. I see no difference between what you are doing and what Anita did. Now everyone will think Anita is the bad person, someone you called "babe". Tonto, you are a hypocrite.
Re: ''if You Do This One For My Head, I No Fit Forgive You- Tonto Dikeh Tells Anita by Harmony92(f): 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
Drama Queens undecided
Re: ''if You Do This One For My Head, I No Fit Forgive You- Tonto Dikeh Tells Anita by crazyABO(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
Lol imagine who's giving advise on parlour discussion Does she even know how many discussion she has brought on media dah doesnt warrant to be heard by a 3rd party Now she turn counselor undecided
Re: ''if You Do This One For My Head, I No Fit Forgive You- Tonto Dikeh Tells Anita by nuelzy: 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
Says the woman that dragged her husband's ball on the internet for having healthy relationship with Roseline meure
Re: ''if You Do This One For My Head, I No Fit Forgive You- Tonto Dikeh Tells Anita by imiski(m): 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
Tonto kettle. When she had problems with Churchill, was it the church she brought it to?

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Mercy Eke Set To Storm Benin For Ciroc Tour (photos) / Moment Davido Sprays Money On Traffic Police After Spotting Him In A Ride. VIDEO / Inside Obi Cubana's $1,200,000 Mansion Worth Millions In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.