Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note (28147 Views)

I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise / 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by Foreverdope: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nigerian actress and philanthropist, Tonto Dikeh has said that she doesn’t regret giving her love, even though it wasn’t reciprocated.

The Nollywood star, in an Instagram post, stressed that she doesn’t regret her decision to love with all her heart because love always comes back in another form.

According to the mother-of-one, she would never stop giving her love fully, because even though she doesn’t get it back, she would be equipped with more lessons to grow and move on.

Her post comes after a scandalous breakup from lover, Prince Kpokpogri.

In her words; 
I’ll never regret the love I gave anyone, even if it wasn’t reciprocated.

Love always comes back full circle, that love is coming back to me in some shape or form. Keep putting love into the universe, cause it’s coming back with interest!! NO REGRETS JUST LESSONS TO GROW!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW8UEjDoreU/?utm_medium=copy_link

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by Foreverdope: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Grow up drama queen, there's no point in crying over yesterday's

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by drizslim(m): 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
She ought know better when u put 2 & 2 together, u get 4 but not 4ever

16 Likes

Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
as much as you should always give your 110%, you equally should accept when you messed up and was played by some yeye mumu. we are all human and make mistakes.... but i suggest that next time, you look carefully before you jump

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by nzeobi(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
Any way it's good you're admitting you still want love

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by Peace081: 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
Tonto don't worry, the best is yet to come

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by Hathor5(f): 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
Good attitude.

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by clarocuzioo(m): 6:47am On Dec 02, 2021
Somebody is missing a good dick. Kpokpogri na bad boy.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by salbis(m): 7:42am On Dec 02, 2021
Very funny people, they seems to be happy while on social media, but in real sense they are broken inside.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by RobotFather: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2021
The fact say she get money, she work hard to reach where she dey nor mean say she be bad person. All this people hating her are coded olosho that are being paid peanuts for their stress.

This lady accepts her mistakes and have moved on, but every other dick and Harry thinks they know better than her on how this life should be lived. If he too good for you why you never hammer.

God1000:
Hmm, she's such a controversial thespian, her entire life revolves around social media.
You wey dey here by this time of the day what does your life revolves around. Na because of people like her make you come here. Her life revolves around social media, while your life revolves around people like her that run the trends in social media. You are below her...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by joedave(m): 7:42am On Dec 02, 2021
Eeeyah! What a way to self-consolate.

Just learn from your mistakes and avoid nasty recurrences...you don't fall in same pit over and over.
Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by visijo(m): 7:42am On Dec 02, 2021
If you have a woman who loves and cherish you a lot, please be nice and do not cheat on her too much.��

8 Likes

Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by Jidemoo: 7:43am On Dec 02, 2021
I laugh in Swahili
Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by God1000(m): 7:43am On Dec 02, 2021
Hmm, she's such a controversial thespian, her entire life revolves around social media.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by columbus007(m): 7:43am On Dec 02, 2021
Glow.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by oz4real83(m): 7:43am On Dec 02, 2021
When u love, don't live the life of someone that is not in love. You give up habits not in tangent with that of someone in love. If u are a "marketer", you give up your "marketing business". There are things that can be forgiven and forgotten in a relationship but when it comes to the issue of cheating, a person can only forgive but not forget. It is even better to forgive and move on than continue with the relationship because when ever that act is remembered, the old wound comes alive again which is equivalent to not forgiving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by Optimistguy1969: 7:43am On Dec 02, 2021
This one is missing something that starts with the letter D

She took kpokpogarri as her Dickenaya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by mediainc: 7:43am On Dec 02, 2021
Mumu
Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by lonelydora: 7:43am On Dec 02, 2021
Tonto Dikeh is pained. How can she fail on two relationships?

Two men can not be wrong. Tonto Dikeh eveen though I like her should check herself very well. Abi make I send correct guy come her side?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by Houseofglam7(f): 7:43am On Dec 02, 2021
undecided
Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by lolu2019: 7:44am On Dec 02, 2021
Kokogarri never loved her.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by Ayt27(m): 7:44am On Dec 02, 2021
I understand her plight, who doesn't love love?
but wisdom should be tempered when dealing with matters of the heart. It's a product of not listening to good advice because you feel you are accomplished and everyone/anyone that comes into your life can take a hike.

If she continues on that path of always fighting, dragging and being a rude girl that's what going to be her chorus "I never regretted loving you". Always learning but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

All rounder I think she's a good person and a good mate, life happens.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by Balistic4: 7:44am On Dec 02, 2021
grin

when people are going through emotional sh!t, they tend to turn to motivational speakers. I know because I'm talking from experience grin
Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:44am On Dec 02, 2021
Asif she never fit move on

Make she g find something do keep her mind busy or na so so kpogiri preeq she go the remember the drop motivation quotes
Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by dammywapes(m): 7:44am On Dec 02, 2021
Starved of something grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by YungTemy(m): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2021
You know, she’s absolutely right.
This world we all live in, is guided and governed by “Divine laws” whether you believe it or not.

* what goes up, “most” come down eventually.
* what you sow is what you reap.
* birds of same feathers will surely flock together.

This are natural laws. Inevitable and unavoidable laws. My point is, if You sow Love, you will reap love eventually. It’s life..., it’s natural. If you sow hatred or wickedness , you “will” reap both.

All in all, let’s try to be good. Let’s sow seeds of goodness, love and kindness & watch your lives transform for good. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by Mixial: 7:45am On Dec 02, 2021
grin
Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by lezz(m): 7:46am On Dec 02, 2021
Foreverdope:
Nigerian actress and philanthropist, Tonto Dikeh has said that she doesn’t regret giving her love, even though it wasn’t reciprocated.

The Nollywood star, in an Instagram post, stressed that she doesn’t regret her decision to love with all her heart because love always comes back in another form.

According to the mother-of-one, she would never stop giving her love fully, because even though she doesn’t get it back, she would be equipped with more lessons to grow and move on.

Her post comes after a scandalous breakup from lover, Prince Kpokpogri.

In her words; 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW8UEjDoreU/?utm_medium=copy_link
unstable attention seeker

1 Like

Re: I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note by money121(m): 7:48am On Dec 02, 2021
Peele

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Attends BRIT Awards After-party (photos) / Eliana Ameh: Kaffy Celebrates Her Daughter's 4th Birthday / Ty Bello Shares Photos Of Efe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.