Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Pregnant Woman Mixing Big Bowls Of "Organic" Skincare Product Goes Viral (video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pregnant Woman Mixing Big Bowls Of "Organic" Skincare Product Goes Viral (video) (939 Views)

Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video / Learn How To Make Money Producing Organic Skincare Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman Mixing Big Bowls Of "Organic" Skincare Product Goes Viral (video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
A video showing a pregnant woman mixing organic skincare products for sale has quickly gone viral.

In the video, the pregnant woman sitting on a stool was dragging herself on it while pouring some of the ingredients into over 6 big bowls filled with the products to be used.

The video went viral for different reason as some wonder how she is able to sell this large amount of products she is making, some others are shocked she wasn't measuring the amount of ingredients she was pouring into each of the bowls with some ingredients already mixed and shared their concern on how safe the product is.

Watch the video below.

https://twitter.com/lailaijeoma/status/1198522591792812032?s=12

https://lailasnews.com/heavily-pregnant-woman-mixing-organic-skincare-products-goes-viral-video/

lalasticlala
seun

Re: Pregnant Woman Mixing Big Bowls Of "Organic" Skincare Product Goes Viral (video) by SimDan95(m): 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
In case you are wondering, I didn't bother clicking on the video.

But from the pictures the so-called skincare products looks like something prepared for AMADIOHA and his cohorts. I wonder why our female folks are insatiable with the way they look.

Watch them patronize her like she's selling a life line to heaven, without minding that the repercussions are imminent, green and blue spots, darkened knuckles and joints aand did I mention that they stink when due for a bath.

Surprisingly some dim witted men has joined in the trend, SMH. Well the woman's got to eat.

Lalasticlala frontpage please let's create awareness.

And if u think of quoting me unreasonably.........

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Mixing Big Bowls Of "Organic" Skincare Product Goes Viral (video) by angelEmade: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
slay mama...the real slay mama
Re: Pregnant Woman Mixing Big Bowls Of "Organic" Skincare Product Goes Viral (video) by sweetonugbu: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
Pregnant men does it all the time, what a man can do woman can do it better

Re: Pregnant Woman Mixing Big Bowls Of "Organic" Skincare Product Goes Viral (video) by Muhammad2468(m): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
see how she day share the product

like on big family rice and stwe
Re: Pregnant Woman Mixing Big Bowls Of "Organic" Skincare Product Goes Viral (video) by daddytime(m): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
Na the one wey the pikin inside belle dey inhale and take in everyday worry me pass.
Re: Pregnant Woman Mixing Big Bowls Of "Organic" Skincare Product Goes Viral (video) by blakid(m): 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
Looks more like a concussion (ASEJE). If u know u know....
Re: Pregnant Woman Mixing Big Bowls Of "Organic" Skincare Product Goes Viral (video) by Donald95(m): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
SimDan95:

But from the pictures the so-called skincare products looks like something prepared for AMADIOHA and his cohorts. I wonder why our female folks are insatiable with the way they look.

Watch them patronize her like she's selling a life line to heaven, without minding that the repercussions are imminent, green and blue spots, darkened knuckles and joints aand did I mention that they stink when due for a bath.

Surprisingly some dim witted men has joined in the trend, SMH. Well the woman's got to eat.

Calm down. Some of those locally made things are more better than those white men chemical concussion.

It may not be used for bleaching but rather it cures rashes or pimples

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Mixing Big Bowls Of "Organic" Skincare Product Goes Viral (video) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
SimDan95:

Re: Pregnant Woman Mixing Big Bowls Of "Organic" Skincare Product Goes Viral (video) by SimDan95(m): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
[quote author=Amuatulu post=84324334][/quote] how do u want it, intense it subtle.

Re: Pregnant Woman Mixing Big Bowls Of "Organic" Skincare Product Goes Viral (video) by OldBeer: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
Everybody is now into "organic" cream mixing.

Ask them for the chemical components and characteristics of the ingredients they use, they will look at you like lucozade.

These illiterates will tell you "no chemicals" but they forget they drink and eat chemicals everyday. In fact, none of them can do without drinking H20 in a day.

It is in 20years time that Nigeria will start dealing with the repercussions of this disaster.

(1) (Reply)

Organic Soap - Packs, Wraps, Cartons For Soap / Businesses You Can Start With 5k / Uk Mturk Account For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.