Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) (66418 Views)

Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' / I Have Been Importing For 4 Years But I Don't Hawk My Items - Learn My Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by CampussNews: 11:53am On Oct 02, 2021
A 22-Year Old Indigene of Akwa Ibom state named Moses Ubi who dresses in corporate wears to sell 'agidi' has gone viral on the internet after an interview with BBC News Pidgin.

Moses Ubi is a hawker who plies his trade with a ‘corporate’ style and his strategy has earned him some worthy spotlight. His story went viral weeks ago for dressing like a bank official while hawking food on the streets.

The native of Akwa Ibom state said that he is the only qualified, recognised, and educated person selling educated agidi.

According to Moses, he offers a balanced diet with his food, as it has numerous nutrients in it.

The 22-year-old explained that he dresses well as a part of a grand strategy to attract customers. He added that once you like his dressing, you would want to taste what he is hawking.

Interestingly, he revealed that when he started speaking English as a strategy, his use of the spoken language was not good until he perfected it.

The young man said that the first time he started dressing corporately, he was laughed out by his neighbour but he kept at it because he thought to himself; why should he shy away from something that gives him money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-FUFExswRQ

https:///nigerian-man-who-dresses-in-corporate-to-hawk-food-goes-viral-online-video/

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by CampussNews: 11:54am On Oct 02, 2021
Not what he wears, not what he sells. What intrigues me about the video is the joy and happiness on his face. He is so full of life and humour embarassed

My observation : Even though I'm the OP, I still doubt this guy is 22 grin shocked ... Well, he said it with his own mouth but there's no way I'm older than he is. That is someone's grandfather we talking about bruvv undecided Lastly, if you love Campus gossips and you don't visit you're wrong!

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by endsarrrs(f): 11:54am On Oct 02, 2021
sad Someone can do something

2 Likes

Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by endsarrrs(f): 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
CampussNews:
Funny though.

I blame unemployment...

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
This made me remember of those abokis wey go dey use dirty water wash fruits.. Na only God know how many days dem dey wear one cloth.... Strategy is important in business... If u can strategies well no matter what u are selling be it leaves.. U will make ur money.

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by Nackzy: 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
Could this be a strategy

33 Likes

Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by beeblack: 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nothing like seeing joy and good results in whatever we do

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
THERE IS JOY IN WHATEVER LEGITIMATE JOB YOU LOVE TO DO. PEOPLE WILL BUY AND BLESS YOU WITH MONEY AND GOD WILL BLESS YOU ALL ROUND.SERIOUSLY ALL NIGERIAN YOUTHS SHOULD STOP FRAUDS AND CRIME AND EMULATE THIS GREAT GUY. angry

59 Likes

Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by KarinaLove(f): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
I saw this picture two days ago.

Quite disturbing.

What is he trying to prove now.

So that one rich man working in one big Oil Company will see him and like him for his cooperate dressing while Hawking under the hot sun and be like

"Hmmm...I like your drive and approach to work. I like your zeal and bla bla bla. Take my card. Call me. I work for an oil firm. Let me help you get a job in my company"

Somebody should tell him that his strategy is good but might not work all the time.

How many Nigerians working in Oil Firms or Telecomms will see their fellow men and want to help them get jobs in their own jobs.
Nobody wants you to rise above them.

My 2 cents.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by BornorBang: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
Something that doesn't look like BAD NEWS from Siggy at last! undecided

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by daniella45(f): 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
BornorBang:
This is very commendable.
"Findeth a man diligent in his business, he shall stand before Kings, we shall not stand before mean men".

before u start quoting bible
who told u he is standing before spirits to sell his agidi abi moi moi

10 Likes

Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by Naijanascam: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
This is called a corporate hawker.......

Good luck to him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by Slymking: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
grin grin
daniella45:

before u start quoting bible
who told u he is standing before spirits to sell his agidi abi moi moi

4 Likes

Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by Matheusmartin: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
CampussNews:
Update from

A 22-Year Old Indigene of Akwa Ibom state named Moses Ubi who dresses in corporate wears to sell 'agidi' has gone viral on the internet after an interview with BBC News Pidgin.

Moses Ubi is a hawker who plies his trade with a ‘corporate’ style and his strategy has earned him some worthy spotlight. His story went viral weeks ago for dressing like a bank official while hawking food on the streets, Siggy reports.

The native of Akwa Ibom state said that he is the only qualified, recognised, and educated person selling educated agidi.

According to Moses, he offers a balanced diet with his food, as it has numerous nutrients in it.

The 22-year-old explained that he dresses well as a part of a grand strategy to attract customers. He added that once you like his dressing, you would want to taste what he is hawking.

Interestingly, he revealed that when he started speaking English as a strategy, his use of the spoken language was not good until he perfected it.

The young man said that the first time he started dressing corporately, he was laughed out by his neighbour but he kept at it because he thought to himself; why should he shy away from something that gives him money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-FUFExswRQ

https:///nigerian-man-who-dresses-in-corporate-to-hawk-food-goes-viral-online-video/
This old man can not be 22.
You bloggers lie a lot

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by SporaD8: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
KarinaLove:

Quite disturbing.

So that one rich man working in one big Oil Company will see him and like him for his cooperate dressing while Hawking under the hot sun and be like

"Hmmm...I like your drive and approach to work. I like your zeal and bla bla bla. Take my card. Call me. I work for an oil firm. Let me help you get a job in my company"

Somebody should tell him that his strategy is good but might not work all the time.

How many Nigerians working in Oil Firms or Telecomms will see their fellow men and want to help them get jobs in their own jobs.

My 2 cents.
My assumption might be wrong, but you sound like someone who have never had reason to work for his/her own money before.

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by luminouz(m): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
KarinaLove:

Quite disturbing.

My 2 cents.
He is just trying to put food on his own table. He is being responsible. Don't read anything else into it.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by LeoThaGreat(m): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
Heat no dey catch this man? Àbí e no know say tie & blazers na for cold weather?

4 Likes

Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by adesegun121(m): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by Randal: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
Another one

1 Like

Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by mbahdi(m): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
B
Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by Lawsocages(m): 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by EKONGKING: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
buhari can do anything ,
Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
grin
Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by Melbrom(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
KarinaLove:

Quite disturbing.

My 2 cents.
This is his own simple stategy to attract more customers to buy his products. You dey here dey talk of big man when wan give am work for oil company. Make use of your brain for once

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by jaeyking(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
Only in Nigeria You would see someone hawking under the scorching sun with a suit and tie.

And he would be praised embarassed embarassed embarassed

Praised about what
Being foolish or drawing unnecessary attention undecided undecided undecided

Next we would see a mechanic working with suit and tie.

Please every job description has its own clothes

Putting on white with an apron. If he wants Good attention he should dress like a chef

Please this corporate dressing while hawking is quite silly and has to end

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by Sleekfingers: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nackzy:
Could this be a strategy

Na strategy

2 Likes

Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by mightyhaze: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dem
Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by bodybuilder: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
Melbrom:

This is his own simple stategy to attract more customers to buy his products. You dey here dey talk of big man when wan give am work for oil company. Make use of your brain for once

Okay.
Re: Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) by witworth(m): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
All na for the money, whether he is doing it for fame or to chop, whether you like it or not, all na for ego.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs / Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) / Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.