Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa (36200 Views)

Man Uses Scissors To Tear UP 4-year-old Girl Before Raping Her / 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors / Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa by joshcaleb200: 4:00am On Nov 25, 2019
An up and coming Nigerian artiste, identified as Segun Wayne, is currently on the run after using a pair of scissors to cut the eyelid of a boy in Guateng, South Africa.

It was gathered that the Segun, 25, had accused the 17-year-old fellow Nigerian boy, Desire, of disrespecting him by not adding the prefix “brother” while calling him.

He was said to have gone inside the house to get a pair of scissors which he used to inflict the wound on Desire before taking to his heels.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/nigerian-artiste-segun-wayne-on-run.html

Re: Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa by Bluntguy: 4:16am On Nov 25, 2019
Tomorrow when the SA police apprehends him, he will exploit the situation and claim to be victimised because he is Nigerian, but see what he has done to a fellow Nigerian because of ordinary "brother".

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa by angelEmade: 6:05am On Nov 25, 2019
...the evil that men do...lives with them
sell one thousand items every hour...
check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa by beresponsible(m): 6:09am On Nov 25, 2019
Which yeye artiste ?

3 Likes

Re: Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa by TechCapon(m): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
When they start unleashing xenophobia on him he will start crying foul

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa by Mr100Dollars: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
The guy is just so stupid and local, he did that just because of a brother? A boy learning work under me was calling me sir/boss always. I ask him to call me by my name to enable him to be free around me, and it's really working fine for us.

80% of news about Nigerians abroad is either fraud or violence. Why?

If i travel out of the country, I'm only going to reveal my nationality to my fellow country man when i notice you're clean. If not i'm an Africa or an African American. Gosh my accent will fail me.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa by Benjaniblinks(m): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
So, he practiced surgery on someone's eye?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa by itsme01: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
grin

weyrey, you chop off someones eyelid because he didnt call you "boda"

see broda..
broda wey miu miu

5 Likes

Re: Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa by spartan50(m): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
Brother is now on the run...

7 Likes

Re: Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa by muystoy(m): 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
Useless boy! respect is not forced but earned, when southy police treat ur Bleep up now, you go dey shout xenophobia all over the place

2 Likes

Re: Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa by Toscarel: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
Boda segun oya chop respect while you on the run mumu

2 Likes

Re: Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa by WORLDREED(m): 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
Insane People every, Who brother help?
Re: Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa by pulsitive: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
Boda Segun
Re: Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
Send him to jail for the rest of his devious life
Re: Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa by muteki: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
Youths of our time. Make God help us ohh
Re: Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa by infogenius(m): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
I no know who calling broda help.

1 Like

Re: Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa by wonuks(m): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
cool
Re: Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa by JayPeeOham: 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
Why do I find this funny??....Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa by seangy4konji: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
Taloni bother ofo

3 Likes

Re: Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa by ProSongWriter: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
I been think say na only Igbos dey South Africa... Hmm

4 Likes

Re: Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa by masterP042(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
Upon say musa don move the gate to a new location, he's still seeing lots of things there.
Ezigbote nsogbu di sad

5 Likes

Re: Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa by freeze001(f): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
As na respect by force unto culture...what a shame
Re: Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa by mclorenzo(m): 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
Upcoming murderer

3 Likes

Re: Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa by Mays24(f): 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Can you imagine?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute / Tears As Zainab Aliyu Reunites With Her Family In Nigeria / Jilted Woman Stabbed Neighbour Who Taunted Her Over Broken Marriage (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.