Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive And Abusive - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive And Abusive (1831 Views)

Why R Most Nairalanders So Insultive? / Why Do People Reply With Insults And Abusive Words To Prove Points In This Forum / Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive And Abusive by Dsense(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2010
mama-gee:

Cause it's in the nigerian genes to be insultive and abusive.

And let's not forget to be rude too.

Are u high on Taba or it's Taba high on u? angry
Show some respects to ma Nation . . . . . . Pls angry
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive And Abusive by mamagee3(f): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2010
*Yawns*. . .
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive And Abusive by Dsense(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2010
mama-gee:

*Yawns*. . .
Good of u . . . .Go and sleep it off,So that u wake up sane.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive And Abusive by MaiSuya(m): 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2010
chivaley:

I was just going to post this topic until I saw someone already had the good sense to do so. Anonymity is no excuse for uncouth behaviour. If you do not like what someone has posted, please move on. You can even express your 'dislike' in a civil manner.

Many folks out there with useful info are usually dissuaded from posting by this unfortunate trend. I just finished reading a post by a young lady who read of Adekeye Rahman's plight in the dailies and decided to post the story as a way of helping the young lady in question. She was bombarded with insults.

Being polite will cost you nothing. Your insults are robbing honest people who need help and information, so please stop.

Three gbozas for you!

The emboldened in particular is something NLders will do well to imbibe.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive And Abusive by bkbabe97y(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2010
googles:

No

Ok, I thought I knew u!
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive And Abusive by chivaley(f): 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2010
Thank you Mai Suya. The trend is probably caused by the 'need to belong'. Pretty much like a kid doing silly stuff to gain acceptance by his peers. Big pity, really.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of A Sucide Bomber Who Died In Kano Today. / Lekki, Lagos: Woman Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her / What Is Wrong With Actress Funke Adesiyan's Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.