Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Brother And Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Brother And Sister (1484 Views)

My Elder Brother And Sister In The 80s And 2014 / Mother Who Gave Birth To Her Own Brother And Sister (photo) / Brother And Sister Caught Pants Down On Tape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brother And Sister by coolboy100(m): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2010
please readers i will like to know if you can slap your junior sister that is married but she insulting you,
Re: Brother And Sister by AloyEmeka5: 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2010
Who is insulting you?. Your younger married sister?. That is because she is measuring you with her husband and since you are probably on a lower level than her husband, she now sees you as thrash man. wink wink wink

Not to worry, any day you become rich, you will see her revert to calling you brother.
Re: Brother And Sister by Osama10(m): 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2010
coolboy100:

please readers i will like to know if you can slap your junior sister that is married but she insulting you,

I think she belongs to someone else now, what brought about the insult?
Re: Brother And Sister by Dsense(m): 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2010
Would brutalize her not only slap. . . . .
Re: Brother And Sister by plappville(f): 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2010
She only insulted u, she didn't cut Mark on ur skin, so i suggest u dont évén think of slapping her.
It's wrong to hit women.

And for thé fact that she is married, u might ve urself to be blâméd if u hit her, yes she is ur Younger Sister, but she is some body's wife, thé law protects her, Not évén her Hubby has thé right to hit her even if she insults him. So plz forgive her.
Re: Brother And Sister by Dsense(m): 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2010
plappville:

She only insulted u, she didn't cut Mark on your skin, so i suggest u dont évén think of slapping her.
It's wrong to hit women.

And for thé fact that she is married, u might ve urself to be blâméd if u hit her, yes she is your Younger Sister, but she is some body's wife, thé law protects her, Not évén her Hubby has thé right to hit her even if she insults him. So plz forgive her.
Coughing roughly. . . . .women sha. . . .
Re: Brother And Sister by plappville(f): 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2010
D-sense:

Would brutalize her not only slap. . .  . .

U must be joking, u CAN sleep in jail if her Hubby press charges against u!
Re: Brother And Sister by Dsense(m): 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2010
I wouldn't mind. . . . . But. . . . .JUST LET IT GO.
Re: Brother And Sister by gestapo(f): 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2010
Should you even slap her before she got married undecided Wharra question
Re: Brother And Sister by Dsense(m): 12:03am On Nov 22, 2010
plappville:

U must be joking, u CAN sleep in jail if her Hubby press charges against u!
Jail in Nigeria or where?. . . . . . .1 time i don call ''Al-kaida'' Terrorists, . . . . . .Na war we start so. . . . ,
But on a serious note,According to our culture when ma sista misbehaves i have the entire right to discipline her without anybody trying to poke nose intod affairs, . . . . . .Thou i can't even lay ma her hand on ma wife oo but not on ma sister.
Re: Brother And Sister by NiaLong(f): 7:07am On Nov 22, 2010
D_sense u can beat ur sister but not ur wife abi ,imagine this scenario u come back from and u see ur wife with a black eye she got from ur broda in law i am sure u d pat him on the back and say thank you.
Re: Brother And Sister by babyme1(f): 8:39am On Nov 22, 2010
Don't even think of that
Re: Brother And Sister by ifyalways(f): 10:30am On Nov 22, 2010
coolboy100:

Trouble dey sleep,Nyanga go wake am.
Re: Brother And Sister by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Who is insulting you?. Your younger married sister?. That is because she is measuring you with her husband and since you are probably on a lower level than her husband, she now sees you as thrash man. wink wink wink

Not to worry, any day you become rich, you will see her revert to calling you brother.
na wao see advice grin grin grin grin grin grin

@poster, slapping someone wouldn't stop them from disrespecting you. Thats the mistake that most of our African siblings made,
they think they can just flog the daylight out of their little ones and respect will be commence overnight. (no way) Forcing someone to respect
you never works. They may fear you, but will never respect you.

I advice you take a good look at your self and your own behaviours, maybe you are doing something that have make her lose all respect in you.
Talk to her one on one she is not a child.
Re: Brother And Sister by plappville(f): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2010
NiaLong:

D_sense u can beat your sister but not your wife abi ,imagine this scenario u come back from and u see your wife with a black eye she got from your broda in law i am sure u d pat him on the back and say thank you.

Hmmm! Hé Will be thé first to call thé police.

ifyalways:

Trouble dey sleep,Nyanga go wake am.

U sabi jare!
Re: Brother And Sister by Dsense(m): 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2010
NiaLong:

D_sense u can beat your sister but not your wife abi ,imagine this scenario u come back from and u see your wife with a black eye she got from your broda in law i am sure u d pat him on the back and say thank you.
U don grab ma throat. . grin. . . . U won. . . . .Yep I would charge him to court immediately. angry . . . , , But to me i would still deal with ma sister,and don't wanna know if it's consequential or not.
Re: Brother And Sister by iice(f): 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2010
What happened to talking? Between siblings i would think verbal communication should be easier undecided
Re: Brother And Sister by jasman1: 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2010
nobody, i mean nobody slaps my wife and walk. you may not be that lucky next time. i take it to be an insult to the husband. good luck

(1) (Reply)

Poverty Is A Result Of Broken Relationships / Pains After A Scan / Why Are Some Pastors' Children The Most Troublesome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.