Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Sending Gifts To Nigeria: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sending Gifts To Nigeria: (4106 Views)

Send Father's Day Flowers And Gifts To India June 17th 2012 / Send Flowers And Gifts To Hong Kong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Gifts To Nigeria: by kenod(m): 2:48pm On May 24, 2007
Sending Gifts To Nigeria,

Does any one know any website/business outfit that could handle the purchase and delivery of gifts( eg flowers,birthday gifts et AL) from the UK or US to Nigeria?.It's my Mum's Birthday soon and besides sending her money(as has being the case in the past) i would love to send her something personal this time round,and more so i am interested in sending her a real gift she could appreciate.I am unable to travel home for her birthday due to work commitments and she's not due to come over till later in the year. Any ideas? links?please let me know.I am based in the UK.An Indian colleague told me there is a service like that for diasporian Indians and they are able to send personalized gifts to loved ones at home, i bet there must be one for Nigerians too.
Re: Sending Gifts To Nigeria: by ace2ice(f): 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2011
Hi!

If you need to send flowers or gifts to loved ones in Nigeria, visit www.0700flowers.com.ng

Have fun shopping!

1 Like

Re: Sending Gifts To Nigeria: by mekaboy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2011
PLS HOW CAN SOMEONE SEND 2 BOXES OF CLOTHES AND SHOES, FROM THE USA TO NIGERIA AT AFFORDABLE RATE.? PLEASE LET ME KNOW BEFORE MY COZ STARTS WEARING THEM.
Re: Sending Gifts To Nigeria: by omoola007(m): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2011
Re: Sending Gifts To Nigeria: by kg(f): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2011
This post was made in 2007, doubt if he needs the information anymore

ace2ice:

Hi!

If you need to send flowers or gifts to loved ones in Nigeria, visit www.0700flowers.com.ng

Have fun shopping!

Nice business concept!
Re: Sending Gifts To Nigeria: by SAPNET: 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2011
For a one stop shop that handles all the services that you require in terms of buying from the UK and delivering to Nigeria,visit our website

www.sapnetsolutions.co.uk
Re: Sending Gifts To Nigeria: by KappaJ1: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2013
The best solution for u is Pebble Gifts. visit www.pebblegifts.com
Re: Sending Gifts To Nigeria: by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 15, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Gold Deposits In Nigeria? / Do You Need Baileys, Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff Vodka, White Horse, Etc? / ARCON Law: Stakeholders Have The Right To Question Ambiguous Regulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.