Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' (55851 Views)

Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Lagos / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by lalasticlala(m): 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ex BBNaija housemate, Diane, glows in new beautiful pictures.

Diane shared pictures from her recent outings.

She was the host at the Miss Africa Golden 2019.
She was also at the Future Awards where she slayed.

Diane captioned one of the pics:

"Stars Don’t Struggle To SHINE!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Q5bdtHPLX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
Chica tongue
Listening to Fela's "yellow fever" at the moment and lowkey appreciating this girl..
Funny song btw.. smiley

14 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by Slickey: 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Wonders shall never end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by izzou(m): 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
grin

Okay Diane

Is there something else you'd love us to hear?

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by LesbianBoy(m): 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
I will like to disvirgin this babe lipsrsealed

16 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by Geminita1(f): 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
KiidaACE:
Chica tongue
Listening to Fela's "yellow fever" at the moment and lowkey appreciating this girl..
Funny song btw.. smiley
The same Fela that was a serial weed smoker and died of Aids because of his greed? grin

Pls appreciate the beautiful work of melanin, Fela's song worsened the whole bleaching epidemic.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by LesbianBoy(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
Geminita1:
The same Fela that was a serial weed smoker and died of Aids because of his greed? grin

Pls appreciate the beautiful work of melanin, Fela's song worsened the whole beaching epidemic.

You this girl why is your brezz standing like that? So you are eating guys money and not allowing them to suck! Rubbish! angry

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by 2SWT(f): 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
She's so cute and calm

7 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by makydebbie(f): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
Black, bold and beautiful. kiss

Proudly BLACK. kiss

27 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by PheelzAlmighty: 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
Beautiful Diane grin

10 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by momodub: 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hummm
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by olatade(m): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
Looking good

1 Like

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by Azmanaty: 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
Star kor, Gulder ne

7 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by PheelzAlmighty: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
Diane your bobby is life grin

5 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by franchasng: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hmmm, with her tiny ass, she should make sure she doesn't date any guy with big dick before they shift her small ass to the waste side lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by NOL2dworld(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
She is naturally gorgeous.. Diane slay from day one..

Well, For those who wish to know, no matter what U are going through, there is still hope, don't give up.. Keep pushing you will overcome.

Dont be discouraged.. I know someone who can give U everlasting Peace, Joy and rest of mind, his name is Jesus.. Jesus Christ is the answer..

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..
If U want to give your life to Christ or If U have giving your life to Christ before but has taking it back.. This is the time to rededicate your life...

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your ways and teach me your path so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name. Amen

Thank U for saving me and thank U because U have deliver me from the bondage of sins, I know my sins has been forgiving, I give U all the praise in Jesus name.

If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life. He has giving u peace and everlasting joy. Ask continuously with faith any good thing U want the Lord to do for U with believe in Jesus name and he will answer you...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by Mr100Dollars: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
This one is also claiming star with her worm legs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by PheelzAlmighty: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
Please lemme do first grin
LesbianBoy:
I will like to disvirgin this babe lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by LesbianBoy(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
makydebbie:
Black, bold and beautiful. kiss

Proudly BLACK. kiss

Your hips is getting big. Is it Photoshop or you have started doing **clears throat** lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by drkrest(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
lalasticlala:
Ex BBNaija housemate, Diane, glows in new beautiful pictures.

Diane shared pictures from her recent outings.

She was the host at the Miss Africa Golden 2019.
She was also at the Future Awards where she slayed.

Diane captioned one of the pics:

"Stars Don’t Struggle To SHINE!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Q5bdtHPLX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

my BBN crush..her jawks dey gimme erection no be small
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
Toddler!

Chai, But she don dey reach to fvck o! shocked
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
these must be her favorite shoes, i guess...

5 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by Akposb(m): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
Black beauty is all I came to see and she's got it.

2 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by realstars: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
Yes stars no struggle, thy try from different angle, that makes a star balance and point with triangle.
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by JBArokonkwo1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
Geminita1:

Pls appreciate the beautiful work of melanin, Fela's song worsened the whole beaching epidemic.

Oga are u aware that non of Fella's wives has HIV even till date ?
Stop spreading ignorance

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by babamadiba(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
Yeah. That's how star do!
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by kolafolabi(m): 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
She's beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by ikorodureporta: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
Space for sale!
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by Ayoswit(f): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
Dis one still dey? undecided
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by Comkash: 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=84361274]these must be her favorite shoes, i guess...[/quotewitchcraft go fit you walahi]

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Xclusive & His Bride On Their Traditional Wedding Day / Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) / Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.