Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. (55862 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance / Who Rocked It Better? Juliet Ibrahim Vs Taraji P Henson / Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:29am On Jul 13, 2017
Empire Series TV Star, Taraji P. Henson shared a gorgeous photo of herself on her Instagram account while announcing that the Empire TV Series is back on screen.

She captioned the photo: “Your favorite #Cookie is back like chiroPRACtic!!! #EmpireSeason4 ”.. Then a Nigerian Follow commented, pointed out her “saggy bosoms”.

His comment caught her attention, and she responded. Lol, See Below;

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/07/taraji-p-henson-replies-nigerian-guy.html?m=0

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 13, 2017
Poke-nose

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by gbegemaster(m): 6:35am On Jul 13, 2017
Balls are naturally saggy so that's not really a good reply

175 Likes

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by pyyxxaro: 6:37am On Jul 13, 2017
Slippers Udder

8 Likes

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by thesicilian: 6:38am On Jul 13, 2017
Thank goodness I have seen boobs before. This woman would have made me think that boobs are located on the abdomen.

184 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by amzee(m): 6:49am On Jul 13, 2017
epic reply

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by nrexzy: 6:49am On Jul 13, 2017
Too much press press n suck suck

10 Likes

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by phlamesG: 7:01am On Jul 13, 2017
Omo she fire D guy back oo grin

I think those boobs is what Isaac Newton was talking about when he propounded D law of gravity grin grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by Afrok(m): 7:04am On Jul 13, 2017
her saggy boobs her business... so people's boobs can not sag in peace again? virgin boobs fall on that guy...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by LexngtonSteele: 7:53am On Jul 13, 2017
LOL... attention seeker got served.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by kevoh(m): 8:46am On Jul 13, 2017
She's 46 years old! The goods don't look too saggy for someone of that age. ! The troll should relax a bit!

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 13, 2017
Cookie acknowledged his balls cool

Balls fall on you grin pon pon

28 Likes

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by ItsawrapOutfit: 8:52am On Jul 13, 2017
Oh No...Brother maka why?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 13, 2017
www.reahub.com - connect with Nigerians home and abroad
Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by naijaboiy: 8:53am On Jul 13, 2017
But balls are meant to sag right? grin

Nigga got served!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by slawomir: 8:54am On Jul 13, 2017
The boobs look like the tongue of a dog. Oh sorry I mean It looks like falling heroes

3 Likes

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by lekanation(m): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2017
she deserve names like... greenfells tower has fallen!!! buhari is down!! naija currency is down. balls are naturally down. but boobs are down due to excessive pressing and squeezing

1 Like

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by Tapout(m): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2017
chai cookie no go kill person... She's fvcking right tho grin grin
Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by SamzackD(m): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by johnwizey: 8:54am On Jul 13, 2017
Oshisco
Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by VocalWalls: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2017
Hmmm

Surprised cookie didn't come for his mama... That means she's nice.

If this was a script on empire, the guy would have been buried by now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2017
the thing be like life support machine. always busy..

the response sef is so stupid and unrelated
Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by Yewandequeen(f): 8:55am On Jul 13, 2017
Big boobs ain't meant to be perky looking. I wonder how some people reason

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by ItalianWine(f): 8:55am On Jul 13, 2017
I love you Cookie Lyon even with saggy breast grin

Who else does? Show with a like cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by 989900: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2017
That guy is some douchebag.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by Afam4eva(m): 8:55am On Jul 13, 2017
Nigerians have taken their trolling international. When is Buhari and his team creating the millions of jobs they promised to keep youths gainfully employed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by notimeisnotime(m): 8:55am On Jul 13, 2017
This woman still maks sense o chai, meanwhile today is my birthday show me some love

8 Likes

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by xynerise: 8:56am On Jul 13, 2017
amzee:
epic reply

Not epic.

If I were the guy, I would smile and say, you expect it to be swollen like your man's?

The guy is a troll though

4 Likes

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by sambisavoice(m): 8:57am On Jul 13, 2017
Una lack news ooo.

APC demons...moving in dollars

Sheriff returning to forest soon
Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by Afam4eva(m): 8:58am On Jul 13, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Big boobs ain't meant to be perky looking. I wonder how some people reason
People don't realize that the bigger the saggier because the weight will be to much for the root to hold. The most important thing is for the boobs to look full and healthy.

8 Likes

Re: Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. by YOUNGKAHUNA: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2017
kingjabz:
Cookie acknowledged his balls cool

Balls fall on you grin pon pon
u dey here dey shout pon pon pon..... Send me the stuff weyi ask u...even if na through mail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lasisi Elenu Real Face Exposed! See Photos / Davido Pushing A Physically Challenged Lady In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.